They Don't Make Violent Leftist Extremists Like They Used To: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn't Save Them After Car They Mobbed Hits Them

Aw, that's too bad. :eusa_boohoo:
I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.
Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

That distinction has already been made. Lawful, peaceful protesters aren't in the street blocking traffic IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

This ain't rocket magic here.
I believe Jim Bowie is being taken to the cleaners on this one. Sad to see, I generally agree with him. But not on this.

The tendency to let your principles get wobbly when it's personal is one we're all subject to. It must be guarded against.

Stay in your lane.
That's all....

Don't you ever, EVER presume to tell me who I can respond to and what I can criticize again. You are not my father, not my husband, not my God, and not paying my Internet bill, and you're drunk if you think "I like him, so back off" means shit to me.

You’re funny when someone calls you out smoky

She's spunky and smart!
While you're just boring and dumb...

Um, thanks, I guess. Given the alternative definition, I'd have preferred something other than "spunky", but . . .

Okay.....deadly? :dunno:

Aw, that's too bad. :eusa_boohoo:
I feel as sorry for them as I feel if when bullfighters get gored by bulls. Serves them right. The rider has every right to self defense. You never know what thugs will do with stopped vehicles. Ask Reginald Denny.
Dude, we have to distinguish between lawful, peaceful protesters and ANTIFA scumbag rioters.

This is about nuiance and the letter of the law, not acting out on our resentment and hate. And I say that because I hate Antifa, but not lawful protesters.

That distinction has already been made. Lawful, peaceful protesters aren't in the street blocking traffic IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

This ain't rocket magic here.
I believe Jim Bowie is being taken to the cleaners on this one. Sad to see, I generally agree with him. But not on this.

The tendency to let your principles get wobbly when it's personal is one we're all subject to. It must be guarded against.

Stay in your lane.
That's all....

Don't you ever, EVER presume to tell me who I can respond to and what I can criticize again. You are not my father, not my husband, not my God, and not paying my Internet bill, and you're drunk if you think "I like him, so back off" means shit to me.

You’re funny when someone calls you out smoky

She's spunky and smart!
While you're just boring and dumb...

Um, thanks, I guess. Given the alternative definition, I'd have preferred something other than "spunky", but . . .

Okay.....deadly? :dunno:

Sure, but only in a rhetorical sense.

They were not "in a crosswalk". They were milling around all over the street, they started throwing things at his car, yelling at him, and then tried to mob the car. He did exactly what any intelligent person who saw the video of Reginald Denny during the LA riots would have done: hit the fucking accelerator.
You talk like they were just peacefully crossing the street with the light while taking a stroll.
I posted three frames of the video that shows the occurances of the girl in the teal sweater.

She was within the legal bounds of the crosswalk before she got hit.

They were not "in a crosswalk". They were milling around all over the street, they started throwing things at his car, yelling at him, and then tried to mob the car. He did exactly what any intelligent person who saw the video of Reginald Denny during the LA riots would have done: hit the fucking accelerator.
You talk like they were just peacefully crossing the street with the light while taking a stroll.
I posted three frames of the video that shows the occurances of the girl in the teal sweater.

She was within the legal bounds of the crosswalk before she got hit.

Your frames are blurry, and they don't tell me a number of things:

1) Did she have the green light to cross?
2) Was she actually crossing the street, or was she mobbing the back of the car?
3) If she was just crossing the street, how the hell did she manage to get that close to the back of the car in the two seconds or so between him pulling forward into that position, and then reversing?

The actual video looks to me like she was part of the mob and ran up to the back of the car as part of that mob, and the presence of the crosswalk lines was incidental.

Hey unless there's a license plate swinging from their asses they have no friggin business out in the street.
Why do you think we have crosswalks?

Who has right of way in a crosswalk?

How often do you wear license plates on your ass, dude?

We have crosswalks for pedestrians WHO ACTUALLY HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY AND ARE ACTUALLY CROSSING THE STREET. We don't have them for people to wander around in the middle of the street irrespective of lights and traffic.

The right of way in a crosswalk depends on who has the green light.

I'd imagine he never wears a license plate, which would be why he's not out in the middle of the street. Kinda the point.

Quick and Easy?

Are you finding anything about this conversation with me quick OR easy?
I believe he was just being a dickhead, Cecilie. Oftentimes when people are LOSING an argument they resort to childish replies such as this.

I'm aware. And he's aware of what he's inviting by going there, so on his head be it.

Quick and Easy?
I believe you owe her an apology for that, Jim. BAD move.
She is quick to respond and easy in her demeanor.

Jeebus, get your mind out of the gutter, dude.
I DON'T believe that's how you MEANT it to be. Just an observation.

Are you finding anything about this conversation with me quick OR easy?
Well, yes.

You respond quickly and you are easy to rebut, and you have an easy demeanor, meaning you are not quick to insult or take offense.

Why? What do you think I meant?

There used to be a TV commercial

All right, guys. We are all friends here. People you can disagree with, go at hard in a debate, and then remember that you still like each other are rarer than hen's teeth these days, and should be treasured.

All right, guys. We are all friends here. People you can disagree with, go at hard in a debate, and then remember that you still like each other are rarer than hen's teeth these days, and should be treasured.
1591215892462.png

Forum List

Back