They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

And in Obama's defense, I seem to recall him saying...almost verbatim-"The road will be long. Our climb will be steep." I never once heard: "Once I'm in office, everything will be great!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

When I skim rdweeb's posts, I often find myself wondering.... does he ever think? It's like deja fucking vue with every single one. In fact, I'm sure he uses that software that rewrites stuff so you can use the same shit time and again.

He bores me.

Nope, he just repeats what his masters tell him to believe.

And in Obama's defense, I seem to recall him saying...almost verbatim-"The road will be long. Our climb will be steep." I never once heard: "Once I'm in office, everything will be great!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

So because he said it would be tough, he gets a pass for pushing for only policies that give you short term relief and not doing one damn thing about the Long Term Problems?

Bullshit.

If Bush got us into this mess, then Obama has taken the mess and made it worse, Not better. Stop making excuses for the man.

IMO unemployment is by far the biggest problem we face right now. Research how much the suicide rate has increased amongst the 30-somethings in the last 3-4 years. And most of the time when I interview a suicidal patient, it has something to do with un or underemployment. When you're homeless, you don't give a rat's rear about who's in government.

Actually, I do remember him saying that this was the moment the seas would stop rising and such like this.

and for the climb to be long we need to start climbing not going down more

IMO unemployment is by far the biggest problem we face right now. Research how much the suicide rate has increased amongst the 30-somethings in the last 3-4 years. And most of the time when I interview a suicidal patient, it has something to do with un or underemployment. When you're homeless, you don't give a rat's rear about who's in government.

With all due respect, Mskafka? Obama came into office saying he had solutions and was going to "hit the ground running". It's almost three years later now and what has he done about real job creation? Those people you deal with that are suicidal are that way because they can't find a job. Not for nothing but don't you think jobs should have been priority #1 instead of Obamacare?

Even when the right wing has been wrong again and again about Obama:

He wasn't born here
He received Affirmative Action at Harvard
He's a Muslim
He took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's taken more vacations than any other president
He's the "anti Christ"

and so on, they still repeat the same tired bullshit.

But when you point out the truth about the right wing, they scream "You're a broken record".

It's not like it's "old truth".
Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Old is the apology to BP.

Old is holding millions of Americans hostage to get tax breaks for millionaires.

Old is the "War on Teachers, science, education".

They've been saying the same things for three years, over and over again until they actually believe it.

But they scream "broken record" at even the new stuff. Possibly because dirt is what's expected of the Republican Party, the party with the "fringe" on top.

Where are his college transcripts?
Any articles he wrote for law review?
So we can bask in his brilliance.

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article - Ben Smith and Jeffrey Ressner

Obama kept Law Review balanced

In Law School, Obama Found Political Voice - New York Times

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZLfN7Lz04]Limbaugh baselessly claims Obama's professors wrote his law review articles for him - YouTube[/ame]

Definition:
editor [ˈɛdɪtə]
n
1. (Communication Arts / Journalism & Publishing) a person who edits written material for publication
2. (Business / Professions) a person in overall charge of the editing and often the policy of a newspaper or periodical

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/editor

Maybe the lack of education is the reason the right wing doesn't know what an "editor" does.

So because he said it would be tough, he gets a pass for pushing for only policies that give you short term relief and not doing one damn thing about the Long Term Problems?

Bullshit.

If Bush got us into this mess, then Obama has taken the mess and made it worse, Not better. Stop making excuses for the man.

No, he said he would stop the rise of the oceans, before the elction even took place.
And now he can't even get unemployment below 9%? After all the money he spent?
He's going to be the first one term, black President.
Making history again. LOL!

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

But when you point out the truth about the right wing, they scream "You're a broken record".

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Old is holding millions of Americans hostage to get tax breaks for millionaires.

They've been saying the same things for three years, over and over again until they actually believe it.

But they scream "broken record" at even the new stuff. Possibly because dirt is what's expected of the Republican Party, the party with the "fringe" on top.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZLfN7Lz04]Limbaugh baselessly claims Obama's professors wrote his law review articles for him - YouTube[/ame]

Definition:
editor [ˈɛdɪtə]
n
1. (Communication Arts / Journalism & Publishing) a person who edits written material for publication
2. (Business / Professions) a person in overall charge of the editing and often the policy of a newspaper or periodical

editor - definition of editor by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Maybe the lack of education is the reason the right wing doesn't know what an "editor" does.

Well, isn't that convenient. He's so brilliant, they make him President of Law Review.
Where is the evidence of his brilliance? All the articles he wrote?
What? He's the only President of Law Review who never wrote any articles? :lol::lol:

No possibility his was an affirmative action appointment, is there?

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Definition:
editor [ˈɛdɪtə]
n

editor - definition of editor by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Maybe you are unfamiliar with law reviews, but having been on one, the editors write as well. Where do you think we get the material to edit?

Bullshit.

No, he said he would stop the rise of the oceans, before the elction even took place.

Considering nearly half was "tax cuts", he didn't spend as much as you'd think.

What's hilarious is that he listened to Republicans and supported their tax cuts. You can't listen to Republicans. They caused the mess and have done nothing to help clean up their mess. Obama used some of their failed policies and those parts "failed" as usual.

I'm still waiting for Republicans to explain what they've done to help the country in the last ten years. Even they have no idea. Not one. Just one. Please, only one. Tell America what you've done for this country. You even had to leave it to Obama to get Osama.

Last edited by a moderator:
CaféAuLait;4203016 said:
Re: They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it

Please. When a statement such as 'you lie' is labeled to be racist, when in fact the same thing was said over and over of Bush and he was booed while giving speeches by the left. But now it’s, "They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it", seems someone may have forgotten a bit of history or perhaps revising it. It seems to me it is the left who can dish out quite a plate of smears and when the same is said of Obama it is racist and never has a president been treated so poorly. GMAB.

Deany frustrated into projection mode.

I bet when hi gets like that his aim is so bad he can't even hit the urinal.
/wiping monitor of spewed milk. lol

Bullshit.

What's hilarious is that he listened to Republicans and supported their tax cuts. You can't listen to Republicans. They caused the mess and have done nothing to help clean up their mess. Obama used some of their failed policies and those parts "failed" as usual.

I'm still waiting for Republicans to explain what they've done to help the country in the last ten years. Even they have no idea. Not one. Just one. Please, only one. Tell America what you've done for this country. You even had to leave it to Obama to get Osama.

Temporary tax credits are a waste of money.
He listened to the Republicans when he passed his first stimulus? :cuckoo:

Where are the JOBS?

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

CryBabyObama.jpg

Where are the JOBS?

That's a fair question and millions of people are asking the same thing.

I think we can all agree that tax cuts are in no way job creators. Trickle Down Economics was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

There is some perverse and primitive sense of 'patriotism' in some people that dictates belief in absolute lies - or at least acting like they believe - if those lies are malevolent to people perceived as the 'enemy'.

This primitive 'patriotism' is based on instinct, not intellect. Instincts that dictate tribal loyalty above all regardless of truth or morality.

America was founded by philosophers - true American patriotism is based on intellect, not emotional instincts. Truth and morality is the cornerstone of true American patriotism.

Unfortunately, it seems that wingnuts are many generations shy of that level of evolution.

Where are the JOBS?

Good question. Didn't Republicans run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? What happened?

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

CryBabyObama.jpg

IMG_4745.JPG

The party with the fringe on top.

Where are the JOBS?

I think we can all agree that tax cuts are in no way job creators. Trickle Down Economics was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

I think we can all agree that huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. It was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

Where are the JOBS?

Good question. Didn't Republicans run on "Jobs Jobs Jobs"? What happened?

The Republicans voted to create jobs, back in January.
But Obama and Reid blocked their plan.

Where are the JOBS?

Agreed?

I think we can all agree that huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. It was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

Agreed. Huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. But the biggest parts of Obama's plan was cutting taxes on the middle class and small businesses and rolling back harmful regulations on businesses.

Now...... AGAIN...... Are you in agreement that tax cuts for the wealthy are in no way job creators and that Trickle Down Economics was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt?

Forum List

Back