They Came for a CNN Paid "Journalist"

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I didnt know CNN was paying BLM activist John Earle Sullivan.

CNN-paid 'journalist' in Capitol riot has $90,000 seized, now accused of encouraging rioters​

I see CNN once in a while. I don't remember ever seeing that guy. I wonder who paid him 90K for the cellphone video of the hallway, where the woman got herself shot?

CNN-paid 'journalist' in Capitol riot has $90,000 seized, now accused of encouraging rioters​

I see CNN once in a while. I don't remember ever seeing that guy. I wonder who paid him 90K for the cellphone video of the hallway, where the woman got herself shot?
Was that his video?

About time they responded to this rabble rouser. He was stupid about to say on video his intention was to lead the "gullible" to act like antifa and BLM.

Was that his video?

About time they responded to this rabble rouser. He was stupid about to say on video his intention was to lead the "gullible" to act like antifa and BLM.
Looked it up after you asked. I was wrong about it being cell phone video. It was his thing though. He's and independent. He as filming for documentary purposes with Los Angelos based independent film maker Jade Sacker, so I guess it probably was not shot on a cellphone.

FAKE NEWS SUCKKKER!
Youre a liar dumbass

Another insurgent getting his justice. It’s a blight on the right. The fact CNN used his footage is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back