DOJ Prosecutors Seek 120 Days in Prison for Owen Shroyer for Speaking Out Against Stolen 2020 Election – A Speech Crime

DOJ Prosecutors Seek 120 Days in Prison for Owen Shroyer for Speaking Out Against Stolen 2020 Election

A Speech Crime

6 Sep 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Infowars Host Owen Shroyer pleaded guilty in June to a single Class A Misdemeanor of Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds on January 6, 2021.
The highly talented journalist was initially charged in August 2021 — eight months after remaining outside the US Capitol on January 6.
After nearly two years of fighting charges related to his presence outside the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 Owen made the decision to plead guilty to a lesser charge.
Shroyer allowed the government to review his social media accounts — likely looking for any scrap of incriminating wrong-think they could find.
Owen stood outside the US Capitol. Owen and Alex Jones warned people about going inside the Capitol. They knew it was a setup. Instead of being awarded medals for their actions that day, the regime arrested Owen months later on bogus charges. After all, he IS a Trump supporter.
Today DOJ prosecutors sought 120 days of prison time for Owen. They want him prosecuted for “speech crimes.”
Who are the real criminals here?
Do not fool yourself. The regime wants to treat every Trump supporter like this. They want to jail us all. And they will do just that if we let them.

Commentary:
The people that firebombed St. John`s Episcopal church in the DC shithole mysteriously remain free, no charges, despite the injuries to DCPD and Secret Service personnel, the Democrat prosecutors and judges all deserve to be rotting in jail..
Maoist/DSA Democrats are sending a message, ‘if you oppose our tyranny, we will crush you,’ in an effort to deter further dissent. This is similar to the Bolshevik buildup and Mao Zedong’s cultural revolution.
Meanwhile, the Quisling Media will lie point to their fake polls in the year past showing Biden and Trump neck and neck to use as proof for the subset of us morons still sitting in front of televisions and reading newspapers.
It`s obvious that Shroyer was speaking his opinion. and standing outside the People`s building protesting is his right as an American citizen.
America was captured by the 2020 steal by Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. That's just my opinion. Am I also a criminal now for making the statement?

The OP is a lie. He was charged with a Class A misdemeanor for entering the Capitol; it wasn’t a speech crime.

DOJ Prosecutors Seek 120 Days in Prison for Owen Shroyer for Speaking Out Against Stolen 2020 Election

A Speech Crime

Infowars Host Owen Shroyer pleaded guilty in June to a single Class A Misdemeanor of Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds on January 6, 2021.
The highly talented journalist was initially charged in August 2021 — eight months after remaining outside the US Capitol on January 6.
After nearly two years of fighting charges related to his presence outside the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 Owen made the decision to plead guilty to a lesser charge.
Shroyer allowed the government to review his social media accounts — likely looking for any scrap of incriminating wrong-think they could find.
Owen stood outside the US Capitol. Owen and Alex Jones warned people about going inside the Capitol. They knew it was a setup. Instead of being awarded medals for their actions that day, the regime arrested Owen months later on bogus charges. After all, he IS a Trump supporter.
Today DOJ prosecutors sought 120 days of prison time for Owen. They want him prosecuted for “speech crimes.”
Do not fool yourself. The regime wants to treat every Trump supporter like this. They want to jail us all. And they will do just that if we let them.

Commentary:
The people that firebombed St. John`s Episcopal church in the DC shithole mysteriously remain free, no charges, despite the injuries to DCPD and Secret Service personnel, the Democrat prosecutors and judges all deserve to be rotting in jail..
Maoist/DSA Democrats are sending a message, ‘if you oppose our tyranny, we will crush you,’ in an effort to deter further dissent. This is similar to the Bolshevik buildup and Mao Zedong’s cultural revolution.
Meanwhile, the Quisling Media will lie point to their fake polls in the year past showing Biden and Trump neck and neck to use as proof for the subset of us morons still sitting in front of televisions and reading newspapers.
It`s obvious that Shroyer was speaking his opinion. and standing outside the People`s building protesting is his right as an American citizen.
America was captured by the 2020 steal by Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. That's just my opinion. Am I also a criminal now for making the statement?

Take it and shut up. Could have got 10 years.

confucius big igloo.jpg

First the Nazi`s went after Free Speech, then the guns, then religion. Then then began the Concentration camps and then the Holocaust.

The thought crime police are active. This is like being in Rome and denying that Julius Caesar had a right to anoint himself emperor.

The soldiers will be dragging people out of their homes. "Admit that there is no election fraud or your children die."

The Speakers office is ALWAYS closed and restricted. Look at how quickly your principles fell apart. Youre immediately trying to move the goal post. :laugh:
The Capitol was open to the public. But they were arrested. However their intent was not to stop the duly elected President from being sworn into office. Big difference.

The Capitol was open to the public. But they were arrested. However their intent was not to stop the duly elected President from being sworn into office. Big difference.
What youre describing is "insurrection". Who got charged with that?

Seditious conspiracy. Close enough.
No, it isnt "close enough". The guy that your corrupt DOJ charged with that crime, wasnt even there on January 6th, so forgive me if i reject that horseshit comparison.

Furthermore, Owen was not charged with that. So i ask again, should those democrats ALSO go to prison?

No, it isnt "close enough". The guy that your corrupt DOJ charged with that crime, wasnt even there on January 6th, so forgive me if i reject that horseshit comparison.

Furthermore, Owen was not charged with that. So i ask again, should those democrats ALSO go to prison?
22 years is good enough for me to be seditious conspiracy.

What were these Dems charged with?

A Speech Crime

Commentary:

Forum List

Back