45.7 KB · Views: 203
  • $art5.jpg
    $art5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 148
  • $art6.jpg
    $art6.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 144
:tongue:

How many women knew they could use their old maxi pads to make skippers?? ~Lmao~

Attachments

• $art9.jpg
    $art9.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 167
  • $art8.jpg
    $art8.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 145
  • $art7.jpg
    $art7.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
:lol:
The 3rd pic is a bra......made into a tiny purse.

Attachments

• $art10.jpg
    $art10.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 190
  • $art11.jpg
    $art11.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 148
  • $art12.jpg
    $art12.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is part of what makes us individuals and each person unique.

The bra reminds me of the Venus plant.

2313123.jpg

What's worse is that our tax money is probably funding that shit through that colossal waste of tax payer dollars called the National Endowment for the Arts

What's worse is that our tax money is probably funding that shit through that colossal waste of tax payer dollars called the National Endowment for the Arts
Why is it a waste of money?

It is not the function of the government to use taxpayer dollars to finance so called art.

Let "artists" sell their shit to make money. If they can't do that then maybe they should consider another vocation.

It is not the function of the government to use taxpayer dollars to finance so called art.

Let "artists" sell their shit to make money. If they can't do that then maybe they should consider another vocation.
As long as you feel that way about any other business, fine.

As long as you feel that way about any other business, fine.

And what makes you think I would not feel that way about any other business?

Artists have always relied on patrons. Popes, Kings, and governments. I hope that art is always accessible to the many, not just those with means.

Those who do not appreciate great art are living a shadow existence. There's more to life than what we, ourselves can produce.

And, to quote Beverly Sills, art is the signature of a civilization.

Artists have always relied on patrons. Popes, Kings, and governments. I hope that art is always accessible to the many, not just those with means.

Those who do not appreciate great art are living a shadow existence. There's more to life than what we, ourselves can produce.

And, to quote Beverly Sills, art is the signature of a civilization.

Artists who produce "great art" don't need government money because "great art" sells.

And anyone can see all the art they want in a museum and museums can be privately run.

Art, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is part of what makes us individuals and each person unique.
If it looks like the average person can make it in just a few minutes or so, then it prolly aint Art.

Miss Ravi, I get the felling he has reminded us the National Endowment for the Arts is a fancy name for welfare for those who will do something not so worth while for money.

The Painted Word by Tom Wolf.

IF you CARE about ART, then you ought to read this very short EXPOSEE about what a load of BS most "modern" art was.

Forum List

Back