They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

Do you obsess about this every waking hour? An illegal Central American washing dishes in California threatens you somehow? You're sick.
Obsess ? I responded to a comment you fucking loon. If they are here illegally that means they are breaking the law. If they go through the process of becoming a productive legal citizen I have no issue at all. I'll be the first to welcome them.

1954?

Yes, I can find Mexico, Panama and many other countries on the map, so let be clear you are blaming the U.S. for failed polices decades ago for today influx of undocumented people that want to illegally enter this country while ignoring China and Russia support of Cartels and Gangs in the region to destabilize the area while putting a strain on the Mexican and U.S. Economy and political structure?
Ignorant one... you are ignoring that the USA has been keeping rightwing govts in power there for a long time. With govts who cater only to corporate interests, no wonder things are screwed up. Longterm effects of USA policy continue to plague the region.

You know nothing of it, so shut up.

Obsess ? I responded to a comment you fucking loon. If they are here illegally that means they are breaking the law. If they go through the process of becoming a productive legal citizen I have no issue at all. I'll be the first to welcome them.
Yes, you're obsessed, you sick fuck. They are generally productive whether legal or not. And really this is none of your business. You never care when USA govt and corporations are screwing up Central America so you're only reasonable tactic now is to STFU

Meanwhile they work hard jobs for low pay... and so what exactly is the problem?

I think you're just bothered about more non-whites in the country. But, of course, they're good for the country... far better than white-right anti-immigrant bigots. Y'all are simply not our best and brightest...
So do American citizens. Why are you obsessed with flooding the USA with non whites, who are not educated, don't speak English, who can't legally work in the USA? It seems that you hate people of European ancestry and want to make them a minority? Why?

You obviously know nothing about Central America, and I doubt you could find Guatemala on a map.

Those countries are screwed up mostly due to bad USA policy. Google this: "1954 CIA coup Guatemala". Google this: "General Efraín Ríos Montt genocide Guatemala".

Meanwhile, since you know nothing, shut up.
They were always screwed up backwater pimple ass countries. And because the CIA has had some fun in Latin America isn't justification for allowing millions of more illegal migrants.

I remember before the pandemic it was eighteen months to two years before their court date, so I would imagine it is longer now and those who were given a date will never show and go into the shadows, and is this what Democrats truly want?

Do they want those people to live their lives in the shadows where Cartels and others can prey on them and make them slaves?
We all know what the Dems want. They want to make tens of millions illegals legal citizens so they can vote. They can't print bi-lingual ballots fast enough.

You can't read, apparently. I didn't say sole reason. And yes, it goes back for decades, not only to Dubya. The biggest criminal USA President regarding Central America was Reagan. I doubt you know ANYTHING about it.

I oppose what? You're talking out yer ass, boy. Cartels? They exist because of the gringo appetite for drugs and bad USA drug policies. Investigate the history of USA policies in Central America. The 1954 coup. United Fruit Co. Reagan's death squads.

You just STFU now.
Seeing you are solely blaming white people and the U.S. while denying Russia and China part for the last twenty years tell me you can not hold a civil conversation because you are a troll.

China is supplying the Cartels with the ingredients to make the drugs that you wrote about and I can supply links to support this but you will ignore it because it does not fit into your agenda to blame White Society for what is going on in Central and South America now.

Also Iran/Contra and the U.S. involvement was headed by George H.W. Bush and was a CIA proxy-war against the former Soviet Union fought not just in Central America but around the World which would include Lebanon, Philippines and so on, so let me guess you only have Iran/Contra for dummies book and really have no clue how this game is played, am I correct?

Finally, seeing how unhinged you are in your responses tell me all I need to know and you have no civility in conversation!

Ignorant one... you are ignoring that the USA has been keeping rightwing govts in power there for a long time. With govts who cater only to corporate interests, no wonder things are screwed up. Longterm effects of USA policy continue to plague the region.

You know nothing of it, so shut up.

1. Until you own this board I will freely post my opinion and facts and you telling someone to shut up tell me you can not hold a civil conversation.

2. Fact is I have pointed out for two decades now China has influenced the region to cause havoc and force people to go to the U.S. Border with the help from Mexico, Cartels and Gangs, and you ignore that because then you would have to admit it is no longer failed U.S. policies but the fact China along with Russia and even Iran that have caused much of the damage down there the last twenty years.

So do American citizens. Why are you obsessed with flooding the USA with non whites, who are not educated, don't speak English, who can't legally work in the USA? It seems that you hate people of European ancestry and want to make them a minority? Why?
Are you accusing me of racism, jackass? YOU just expressed your concern over non-whites coming here, so you're clearly a racist and therefore not to be considered as human with any of the considerations accorded to such.

They work. Do you know citizens who want to pick crops? I've yet to see any blond hair in the fields in California, for some reason. In the 30's, yes, when the Okies were doing farm labor. But those days are gone.

I'm of European ancestry, fool. I've lived in Central America. Language is not a barrier for me, since I've spoken Spanish since childhood. Non-whites don't bother me, since I'm not a racist white-right piece of shit like you.

1. Until you own this board I will freely post my opinion and facts and you telling someone to shut up tell me you can not hold a civil conversation.

2. Fact is I have pointed out for two decades now China has influenced the region to cause havoc and force people to go to the U.S. Border with the help from Mexico, Cartels and Gangs, and you ignore that because then you would have to admit it is no longer failed U.S. policies but the fact China along with Russia and even Iran that have caused much of the damage down there the last twenty years.
Until you stop posting white-right lies, I will expose your nonsense, and if you don't like it, F yourself. It's the best you'll get, incel boy...

Lots of countries are doing evil. Russia controls Trump, but I don't see you whining about that.

Seeing you are solely blaming white people and the U.S. while denying Russia and China part for the last twenty years tell me you can not hold a civil conversation because you are a troll.

China is supplying the Cartels with the ingredients to make the drugs that you wrote about and I can supply links to support this but you will ignore it because it does not fit into your agenda to blame White Society for what is going on in Central and South America now.

Also Iran/Contra and the U.S. involvement was headed by George H.W. Bush and was a CIA proxy-war against the former Soviet Union fought not just in Central America but around the World which would include Lebanon, Philippines and so on, so let me guess you only have Iran/Contra for dummies book and really have no clue how this game is played, am I correct?

Finally, seeing how unhinged you are in your responses tell me all I need to know and you have no civility in conversation!
You vile little treasonous rat, I lived in Guatemala where USA policy was having people tortured and killed. So smartass me about that... do it in person. Some of those people were my friends, so you think about how you'd fare talking this shit in person, you ridiculous rutting imbecile.

China and Russia are both trying to destabilize the USA. We all know that, and WHAT does that have to do with Central American refugees?

I repeat---IMBECILE!

Are you accusing me of racism, jackass? YOU just expressed your concern over non-whites coming here, so you're clearly a racist and therefore not to be considered as human with any of the considerations accorded to such.

They work. Do you know citizens who want to pick crops? I've yet to see any blond hair in the fields in California, for some reason. In the 30's, yes, when the Okies were doing farm labor. But those days are gone.

I'm of European ancestry, fool. I've lived in Central America. Language is not a barrier for me, since I've spoken Spanish since childhood. Non-whites don't bother me, since I'm not a racist white-right piece of shit like you.
I expressed a concern about illegal aliens flooding the country. Did you notice I said nothing about legal immigration. You leftist commie scum racist genocider loser.

While the pandemic, and a president who actually gave a damn about the American people, would have every person caught sneaking into the country on a plane back to wherever they came from so quickly they’d barely have the chance to exhale on an American, let alone infect untold numbers of unsuspecting people, that is not what Joe Biden and Democrats want. Mandating masks back on, the rights of Americans curtailed, our lives threatened, but the flow of illegals rolls on, unabated.
Wrong.

Undocumented immigrants are not "illegal" until afforded due process.

Hey aren't you all over the board lecturing us about how bad Covid is? So what do you think about all these illegals taking up entire hotels with their Covid diseases? You know about that right?
At this point in time, the immigrants are in greater danger from us, and we are from them.

I expressed a concern about illegal aliens flooding the country. Did you notice I said nothing about legal immigration. You leftist commie scum racist genocider loser.
There's no such thing as an illegal alien

Yes they are seeing you are willing to let gangs and cartels keep them enslaved and not have a fair process to help them.
Immigration is a complex issue, it's better we let the experts deal with it. The one thing I do know is immigrants made this country. Immigration continues to help this country. I live near Omaha Nebraska and we can't get enough workers. Are more jobs than there are workers we need more immigrants.

If you don't go through the immigration process you are in this country illegally. The US does have immigration laws.
And perhaps you should read those lost cuz what you just said is not true. A person can cross our border at any point, yes it's preferred that to go through official checkpoint but it's not illegal to cross our border at any point we are free Nation not a tolitarian State.

Forum List

Back