They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

lets get this straight....you support the pedophile xiden?...thats your hero....sick, pathetic....
xiden belongs to china and russia--you are delusional.....obviously, if the now pedophile in the white house, xiden, gave 2 shits about AMERICANS, the illegals with the chinese flu, without the death jabs would not be shipped across AMERICA to spread the chinese flu....
i suggest you get your head examined, and work on finding a brain that works

You should be ashamed of yourself for such accusations.

and thousands of illegals using them to cross the border....how delusional will you go......

Nope.. They either come in across the desert on foot or overstay their visas. Have YOU ever crossed the border?

As crimes go, illegal entry is a trivial one. Why do people get so upset over it? RACISM, pure and simple. White-right racist lowlife, confused Ugly-AmeriKKKan bigoted devils hate helping brown refugees, it threatens their whiteness. How pathetic.
RACISM, pure and simple. White-left racist lowlife, bigoted devils, scum demonRATS, ...... How pathetic.

The people Biden is letting in, processing and then releasing are in essence illegals. They don't fill out visa applications and attach a check or money order and mail it to the correct address. They are released and 99.9% will never show up for a court date and the court system is so backlogged that it is basically worthless.
I remember before the pandemic it was eighteen months to two years before their court date, so I would imagine it is longer now and those who were given a date will never show and go into the shadows, and is this what Democrats truly want?

Do they want those people to live their lives in the shadows where Cartels and others can prey on them and make them slaves?

Nope.. They either come in across the desert on foot or overstay their visas. Have YOU ever crossed the border?
well by all means, show us a link and some pictures to back your lies up....obviously, you enjoy being a delusional little sheep

well by all means, show us a link and some pictures to back your lies up....obviously, you enjoy being a delusional little sheep

Most illegals enter with visas and overstay their visas.

We have 21,000 Border Patrol Agents, Customs and Immigration at every port of entry and the US Coast Guard. These people work hard to do their jobs. Are you accusing them of being traitors?

You mean Customs and Immigration. People come in all the time on a variety of visas for tourists, students, green card holders.
Those are processes for coming to the country legally. If you sneak across the boarder or if your green card or visa expires and don't renew or leave you are in this country illegally.

Undocumented people are not legal to stay in this country and those like you need to learn that.

Those crossing over the board no matter how they do it are here illegally and should be deported back to their country of origin and told to apply the correct way for entry into this country!

Also why is it you are for undocumented people to illegally breech our border and be allowed to be abused by the Cartels?
USA policy screwed up their countries. Take some responsibility for the evil you do, gringos.

These people are refugees. They flee out of necessity. You know NOTHING about Central America, so do the world a favor and shut your ignorant mouth.

Those are processes for coming to the country legally. If you sneak across the boarder or if your green card or visa expires and don't renew or leave you are in this country illegally.
Do you obsess about this every waking hour? An illegal Central American washing dishes in California threatens you somehow? You're sick.

The people Biden is letting in, processing and then releasing are in essence illegals. They don't fill out visa applications and attach a check or money order and mail it to the correct address. They are released and 99.9% will never show up for a court date and the court system is so backlogged that it is basically worthless.
Meanwhile they work hard jobs for low pay... and so what exactly is the problem?

I think you're just bothered about more non-whites in the country. But, of course, they're good for the country... far better than white-right anti-immigrant bigots. Y'all are simply not our best and brightest...

lets get this straight....you support the pedophile xiden?...thats your hero....sick, pathetic....
xiden belongs to china and russia--you are delusional.....obviously, if the now pedophile in the white house, xiden, gave 2 shits about AMERICANS, the illegals with the chinese flu, without the death jabs would not be shipped across AMERICA to spread the chinese flu....
i suggest you get your head examined, and work on finding a brain that works
You're a cretin, obviously. The virus is not the "Chinese flu", you racist scum. It is a deadly virus which you're ignoring, and you are guilty of criminal negligence. Vaccinations are not death jabs, you flaming moron.

We're better off with 1000 illegal Hondurans here than one ranting white-right fascist imbecile like you.

USA policies did largely contribute to wrecking those Central American countries, so to deny assistance to the refugees only makes people in this country like like evil schmucks, you know, in imitation of their racist Orange Führer.
So something the Government may have done decades ago is cause for people to ignore US immigration laws ? As a tax paying citizen I shouldn't have to pay for that shit.

Funny how Trump only became a racist after he beat the old white lady and comparing him to Hitler makes you look historically retarded.

USA policy screwed up their countries. Take some responsibility for the evil you do, gringos.

These people are refugees. They flee out of necessity. You know NOTHING about Central America, so do the world a favor and shut your ignorant mouth.

Actually can you name any policies from Obama to Biden administration that has caused the influx of undocumented illegals to this country and I will let you go as far back as George W. Bush if you must?

Also it seem you can not hold any form of intelligent conversation and demand everyone to agree with your assertion that the U.S. is the sole reason why Central America is a mess while ignoring China and Russia government funding gangs and cartels in Mexico ( which is part of North America ) all the way down to South America which should be stopped immediately, but you oppose doing this and just so let blame the U.S. for what happened decades ago when the former Soviet Union was pissing in Central and South America…

They are not refugees any longer and if you want Central America to stop being a shit hole then maybe you should tell your beloved China and Russia to stop funding those gangs down there that are killing those people!
You obviously know nothing about Central America, and I doubt you could find Guatemala on a map.

Those countries are screwed up mostly due to bad USA policy. Google this: "1954 CIA coup Guatemala". Google this: "General Efraín Ríos Montt genocide Guatemala".

Meanwhile, since you know nothing, shut up.

So something the Government may have done decades ago is cause for people to ignore US immigration laws ? As a tax paying citizen I shouldn't have to pay for that shit.

Funny how Trump only became a racist after he beat the old white lady and comparing him to Hitler makes you look historically retarded.
No, traitor incel, Trump was a racist long before he ran for President and that is well documented. Trump is a fascist, and acts like Mussolini, wishes to be a dictator, and is in fact reasonably compared to any fascist dictator. If you know so little about how dictators behave, then you should not be addressing this topic, ignorant dupe.

You obviously know nothing about Central America, and I doubt you could find Guatemala on a map.

Those countries are screwed up mostly due to bad USA policy. Google this: "1954 CIA coup Guatemala". Google this: "General Efraín Ríos Montt genocide Guatemala".

Meanwhile, since you know nothing, shut up.
1954?

Yes, I can find Mexico, Panama and many other countries on the map, so let be clear you are blaming the U.S. for failed polices decades ago for today influx of undocumented people that want to illegally enter this country while ignoring China and Russia support of Cartels and Gangs in the region to destabilize the area while putting a strain on the Mexican and U.S. Economy and political structure?

Actually can you name any policies from Obama to Biden administration that has caused the influx of undocumented illegals to this country and I will let you go as far back as George W. Bush if you must?

Also it seem you can not hold any form of intelligent conversation and demand everyone to agree with your assertion that the U.S. is the sole reason why Central America is a mess while ignoring China and Russia government funding gangs and cartels in Mexico ( which is part of North America ) all the way down to South America which should be stopped immediately, but you oppose doing this and just so let blame the U.S. for what happened decades ago when the former Soviet Union was pissing in Central and South America…
You can't read, apparently. I didn't say sole reason. And yes, it goes back for decades, not only to Dubya. The biggest criminal USA President regarding Central America was Reagan. I doubt you know ANYTHING about it.

I oppose what? You're talking out yer ass, boy. Cartels? They exist because of the gringo appetite for drugs and bad USA drug policies. Investigate the history of USA policies in Central America. The 1954 coup. United Fruit Co. Reagan's death squads.

You just STFU now.

Forum List

Back