They are monopolies! Will Cons believe it?

Congress thinks they’re a monopoly and so do many experts. Is this news to you? If so, read the Congressional Report.

Once again we are back to "if Congress says so, l then it must be true"

What the fuck happened to you dude? Did someone hack your account?

How about you take that advice and quit just using the words of other people.

All you have done this entire thread is use the words of other people to make your point.

Explain to us in your own words how a company with less than 20% of the market share is a monopoly? Explain to us in your own words how a company that does not even have the highest market share is a monopoly?

How about you take that advice and quit just using the words of other people.

All you have done this entire thread is use the words of other people to make your point.

Explain to us in your own words how a company with less than 20% of the market share is a monopoly? Explain to us in your own words how a company that does not even have the highest market share is a monopoly?
How about you STFU!

I have. Just read the report and you won’t be dumb forever.

So, we are back to "because the Govt said so".

And you think we are the dumb ones.

11767134.gif

So, we are back to "because the Govt said so".

And you think we are the dumb ones.

11767134.gif
You are too funny. You’ve failed to even look at the report. There are numerous anti-trust experts involved in the report, not just government employees. They interviewed the CEOs of the monopolies. It’s 450 pages long.

You being you may not know that congress does investigations into pressing issues. This issue on monopolies is certainly pressing and has considerable BIPARTISAN SUPPORT.

Why do you think Republicans are incompetent?

You are too funny. You’ve failed to even look at the report. There are numerous anti-trust experts involved in the report, not just government employees. They interviewed the CEOs of the monopolies. It’s 450 pages long.

You being you may not know that congress does investigations into pressing issues. This issue on monopolies is certainly pressing and has considerable BIPARTISAN SUPPORT.

Why do you think Republicans are incompetent?

I think everyone in Congress is incompetent.

And the funny part is that you used to reject 99% of what Congress says and does...but you find one area where they agree with you and now they are beyond reproach.

You are incapable of using your own words to tell us how a company that does not even have the largest market share is a monopoly.

Can you even define monopoly for us?

I think everyone in Congress is incompetent.

And the funny part is that you used to reject 99% of what Congress says and does...but you find one area where they agree with you and now they are beyond reproach.

You are incapable of using your own words to tell us how a company that does not even have the largest market share is a monopoly.

Can you even define monopoly for us?
Not funny, but intelligent.

Not funny, but intelligent.

Someone with intelligence would not need the words of others to explain their views.

Your entire stance on this position comes down to "Because Congress said so"

Do your fellow anarchist know that you have sold them out and are now a Big Govt loving drone?

Someone with intelligence would not need the words of others to explain their views.

Your entire stance on this position comes down to "Because Congress said so"

Do your fellow anarchist know that you have sold them out and are now a Big Govt loving drone?
I’m glad you think my words are so intelligent. Thank you.

Forum List

Back