They are monopolies! Will Cons believe it?

Much higher prices?
Yes, a 1FR (flat rate residential line) cost about thirty five dollars a month in Los Angeles before deregulation and the basic phone was free with it. If you wanted something fancy like a Princess or Trimline, you paid a nominal additional monthly charge. Repair visits were free because the phone and line belonged to Pacific Telephone, NOT the customer.

I like Amazon and use it all the time, but I recognize they’re a monopoly that needs busting.
Why do you think Amazon is a monopoly? I can buy anything in a local store that I can buy on Amazon. It will likely be more expensive, but I can do it. I buy most of my hobby supplies locally because I value the ability to pick up boxes and look at them and having a store to run to to buy a bottle of paint is valuable to be even if the paint costs fifty cents more than from Amazon.

Why do you think Amazon is a monopoly? I can buy anything in a local store that I can buy on Amazon. It will likely be more expensive, but I can do it. I buy most of my hobby supplies locally because I value the ability to pick up boxes and look at them and having a store to run to to buy a bottle of paint is valuable to be even if the paint costs fifty cents more than from Amazon.
Congress thinks they’re a monopoly and so do many experts. Is this news to you? If so, read the Congressional Report.

Congress thinks they’re a monopoly and so do many experts. Is this news to you? If so, read the Congressional Report.
POLITICIANS who aren't getting paid off "consider them a monopoly" just like they did Microsoft before Gates started paying bribes, uhh I mean campaign contributions, to congressmen and senators.

You still haven't told us why YOU consider them monopolies.
Because it’s obvious.

Secondly, do you give a shit what I think?

If you were literate, you read the congressional report that details in a comprehensive way why they are monopolies. 450 pages would be impossible for you. No?

Time to bust them up and destroy their ability to influence our government and the two crime families.

THEY SAY THAT BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO —

House: Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Google have “monopoly power,” should be split

Blockbuster report calls for beefing up enforcement and aiming for breakups.

KATE COX - 10/7/2020, 4:16 PM
Last June, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law began an in-depth investigation into four major firms—Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google. The subcommittee wanted to answer one key question: did Big Tech get big playing by the rules, or does it cheat to stay at the top? After 16 months of hearings, research, and analysis, the panel's findings are out... and the results look really bad for every company involved.

The tech sector does indeed suffer from abuses of "monopoly power," the subcommittee concluded in the mammoth 450-page report (PDF) published late yesterday afternoon.

House: Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Google have “monopoly power,” should be split

Hey Adam Smith (Toddsterpatriot. Flash) what say you?
Your post who are these you called out?
Hey Adam Smith (Toddsterpatriot. Flash) what say you?

Congress is made up of morons who want more power.

Duh...

Forum List

Back