These fuel prices are ridiculous

sure can, show us your area gas prices that match what you said then.

Angry little bird flipping boy was lying when he claimed he was paying a buck seventy a year ago.

I'll include Idaho where I lived before also - Which enjoys even better gas prices.

Pump Prices Show Small Gains as 2021 Begins​

PORTLAND, Ore., – The new year is underway and retail gas prices are fairly steady this week, changing by less than a nickel in most states. Stable crude oil prices and low demand for gasoline are the major factors. For the week, the national average for regular adds a penny to $2.26 a gallon. The Oregon average also gains a penny to $2.61.

National State Local Gas Prices 1-5-2021

so you're saying the election didn't last two extra days? Seriously, you're saying I imagined that? Really? you have no more honor that that?
You believe all sorts of crazy things. Someone has been screwing with your head.

Uh huh cool, and nowhere on your chart does it show gas at a buck seventy unless you go all the way back to April of 2020 when pandemic fears first set in. So - you lied as expected.
In other words, it was $1.70/gal.

Last week I couldn't even get bolts at Home Depot because of supply issues.
And as silly as it sounds our local gas stations are no longer getting 2liters of coke because they are now reserved for the major grocers.

Brandon has created a total disaster. And what is congress doing to fix this shit? Well Nadler is right now telling Garland that orange man is bad... I shit you not.
What does biden have to do with 2 liters of coke that are bottled in U.S.? Are you telling me the ingredients are sitting in a supply container off shore? Actually, when you look at it the grocery we shop at had more shortages of meat, paper goods and can goods during the last year of Trump. Now, there is a limit on some paper goods. Can goods are spotty on the shelves but no shortage in meat.

Opec has nothing to do with my natural gas bill going up by 50%

Stop kissing Brandon's ass and face reality
A correlation coefficient between crude oil and natural gas of 0.25 indicates that a change in oil price can account for 25% of the change in natural gas prices (on average, throughout the study period).

A global spike in natural gas prices is causing some energy companies to consider switching to oil to generate heat this winter. That unexpected increase in demand is reverberating through the supply chain and affecting the price at the pump.

Lol, you're still gonna bust my chops over suggesting that Donnie's crappy pandemic response was at least partially to blame for people staying home and driving less?
when you think in reverse then everything works backwards, both defending and denying your position of blaming trump for low gas prices while claiming the president has no control over gas prices feels like I'm busting your chops because I was completely agreeing with you and it is the perfect example of the problem with liberal thinking.

Uh huh cool, and nowhere on your chart does it show gas at a buck seventy unless you go all the way back to April of 2020 when pandemic fears first set in. So - you lied as expected.
2020 would have had low gas prices regardless of who the President was, there just wasn't the demand there is today.

Lol, China LOVES the fact that Republicans are refusing to raise the debt ceiling in order to pay for Rump's 8 trillion in reckless spending over the last four years. And Russia LOVES the fact that Republicans refuse to even hold a debate on voting reform.

You are their cock holster and ya don't even know it! :cool-45:
I'm sure that makes sense in your screwed up brain somehow, or you are trolling.

A correlation coefficient between crude oil and natural gas of 0.25 indicates that a change in oil price can account for 25% of the change in natural gas prices (on average, throughout the study period).

A global spike in natural gas prices is causing some energy companies to consider switching to oil to generate heat this winter. That unexpected increase in demand is reverberating through the supply chain and affecting the price at the pump.
No it can't. Natural gas is almost entirely produced locally. Oil, on the other hand, comes from numerous countries.

Forum List

Back