These are your leaders...

Take solace in our soldiers no longer dying for absolutely nothing there. Take solace in the first smart decision that's been made by the U.S. regarding Afghanistan since October 2001.
We have no deaths in 18 months, Dumbass.

Biden stranded thousands of Americans behind Taliban lines with no plan to get them out.

Many will die, and the blood will be on Clusterfuck Joe’s hands.
The government cannot force citizens to leave a country. They've known to leave since Trump announced we were leaving in February of last year. They had 18 months. We can try to get them out with diplomacy and special operations now.

Take solace in our soldiers no longer dying for absolutely nothing there. Take solace in the first smart decision that's been made by the U.S. regarding Afghanistan since October 2001.
When Trump left there were 2500 troops, Clusterfuck Joe had to send in 3 times that just to secure one airport.

You are a clown, and an idiot……like your dementia Messiah.

The government cannot force citizens to leave a country. They've known to leave since Trump announced we were leaving in February of last year. They had 18 months. We can try to get them out with diplomacy and special operations now.
Oh, so your story is none of those Americans Clusterfuck Joe left behind want to leave?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Thank you President Trump. A real leader with a functioning brain, unlike your Messiah.
Promising surrender to appease the Taliban is nothing great. Trump never actually did anything. He has no legacy. His surrender bought Americans time, until May 2021 to get out of Afghanistan. Biden managed to extend it to August, and followed through on leaving Afghanistan rather then let weapons go free on American soldiers again.

They had plenty of time. Best of luck to them. I hope few soldiers are sent into danger because they chose to stay too long.
One week to get out tens of thousands of Americans spread all over Afghanistan when they are getting out a few thousand a day.p from Kabul.

You are a clown for denying the fact Biden will be responsible for thousands of American civilian deaths due to his clusterfuck.

Promising surrender to appease the Taliban is nothing great. Trump never actually did anything. He has no legacy. His surrender bought Americans time, until May 2021 to get out of Afghanistan. Biden managed to extend it to August, and followed through on leaving Afghanistan rather then let weapons go free on American soldiers again.
Link us up to where Trump surrendered to the Taliban.

This should be funny.

One week to get out tens of thousands of Americans spread all over Afghanistan when they are getting out a few thousand a day.p from Kabul.

You are a clown for denying the fact Biden will be responsible for thousands of American civilian deaths due to his clusterfuck.
Those people had 18 months to get out. Our government doesn't have the power to force people to leave a country. They stayed by choice.

Those people had 18 months to get out. Our government doesn't have the power to force people to leave a country. They stayed by choice.
I guess they thought Clusterfuck Joe had a functioning brain and would get civilians out before pulling troops, like Trump’s plan from 18 months ago you keep referencing.

Link us up to where Trump surrendered to the Taliban.

This should be funny.
Trump made a peace deal with the Taliban, exchanging a ceasefire for a full U.S. withdrawal by May, 31. Remember your comments about no soldiers dying in 18 months? That's thanks to Trump's ceasefire and Biden being able to extend it 3 months.

I guess they thought Clusterfuck Joe had a functioning brain and would get civilians out before pulling troops, like Trump’s plan from 18 months ago you keep referencing.
There was no Trump plan plan to get people out that I could reference. Just his conditional surrender agreement with them asking for a ceasefire.

Trump made a peace deal with the Taliban, exchanging a ceasefire for a full U.S. withdrawal by May, 31. Remember your comments about no soldiers dying in 18 months? That's thanks to Trump's ceasefire and Biden being able to extend it 3 months.

Wait. What? Are you saying Trump’s plan required us to be out by May 31???

I guess you just exposed one of Clusterfuck Joe’s many lies…..that his hands were tied by Trump’s deal he couldn’t change.

:oops8:

Wait. What? Are you saying Trump’s plan required us to be out by May 31???

I guess you just exposed one of Clusterfuck Joe’s many lies…..that his hands were tied by Trump’s deal he couldn’t change.

:oops8:
Trump didn't have a plan. Just a ceasefire.

Link to the Trump plan to get people out of Afghanistan. Here's your chance.
Been done many times on the board. Your continued ignorance isn’t my problem, but it is a source of entertainment for me,

Next?

So Biden is possibly considering re invading Afghanistan with 85000 troops because he left some WMD thereby accident… Is this fake news or real…. if real shows us just how competent our leaders really are .. If fake it still shows our leaders are incompetent for how they handled it in the first place..

Forum List

Back