These are your leaders...

"Former BBC journalist Nasrin Nawa posted the gruesome video which appears to show Haji Mullah Achakzai, head of the police in Badghis province near Herat.

The man is seen in the clip blindfolded and kneeling before several bullets ring out and his lifeless body flops onto the ground."

I wasn’t aware the president of the United States is legally responsible for the well-being of Afghans.

The dumpster fire spreads...

Nancy Pelosi... Taliban end up with billions in US weaponry?...

...'this is what happens when you withdrawal'...

The Speaker of the House ladies and Gentlemen... these are the people running the country...

Not hard to figure out "The reason" why China Biden and Drug cartel Pelosi let the Taliban have our resources and weapons and allowed them to take back power.
Opioids (in fentanyl) are a class of drugs naturally found in the opium poppy plant and what country cultivates Poppies but Afghanistan and Taliban controls the cultivation of poppie fields and drug trade Pelosis cartels need in distribution of FENTANYL.

Don't be such an ignorant boob. This is the best thing that could happen for us and Afghanistan.

Um no, it is a disaster for the US but great for the Taliban and China.

Not hard to figure out "The reason" why China Biden and Drug cartel Pelosi let the Taliban have our resources and weapons and allowed them to take back power.
Opioids (in fentanyl) are a class of drugs naturally found in the opium poppy plant and what country cultivates Poppies but Afghanistan and Taliban controls the cultivation of poppie fields and drug trade Pelosis cartels need in distribution of FENTANYL.

Fantanyl was developed because of a shortage of Opium poppies. I think India and Australia and two or three other countries grow poppies for the pharmaceutical industry.

Taliban was strictly opposed to opium production and the cultivation of poppies.

Before them (they are not running the country), we had Trump. Talk about an out- of- control, disorganized, "locked and loaded" administration! Ouch!

Far, far better than what we have now and it isn't even close.

Far, far better than what we have now and it isn't even close.
Trump's term was a pluperfect disaster. Hardly better than we have now. Not even close. All the constant lying. vindictiveness, divisiveness, "locked and loaded" attitude toward allies and adversaries alike, made decisions based on his "gut", walking away from our Kurdish allies which resulted in 100,000 dead. The list goes on and on. Fucking up our democracy with that phony claim of election fraud after he lost big time, the wall that Mexico was going to pay for. He was far better?

Last edited:
Trump's term was a pluperfect disaster. Hardly better than we have now. Not even close. All the constant lying. vindictiveness, divisiveness, "locked and loaded" attitude toward allies and adversaries alike, made decisions based on his "gut", walking away from our Kurdish allies which resulted in 100,000 dead. The list goes on and on. Fucking up our democracy with that phony claim of election fraud after he lost big time, the wall that Mexico was going to pay for. He was far better?

I will ignore the utter nonsense about him constantly lying, hurting people's feelings, pissing off our allies(looking out for our best interests), building the wall and rightfully claiming the election was fraudulent. This is all mindless drivel that was started by the Democrats and regurgitated ad nauseam by the MSM and lapped up by the mindless sheep that follow both of them.

As to his accomplishments, the list goes on and on including slowing down ISIS, building many miles of a new wall which is desperately needed to protect our sovereignty, eliminating the penalty for not signing up with Obamacare, increasing the child tax credit, allowing for private K-12 education to partially tax deductable, cutting taxes for nearly everyone despite the rhetoric of the left, decreasing unemployment, raising wages across the board and in particular for minorities who ironically still vote for Democrats, banning CRT, withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris Climate Agreement, making NATO members pay their fair share of their GDP, etc. The list actually goes on and on, but I know it is a waste of my time based on the complete rubbish you posted above.

Fantanyl was developed because of a shortage of Opium poppies. I think India and Australia and two or three other countries grow poppies for the pharmaceutical industry.

Taliban was strictly opposed to opium production and the cultivation of poppies………".."Oh come now according to the UN more then 80 percent of the poppies are grown in Afghanistan… The Taliban may have originally been opposed to selling drugs but not now as they are taking in billions and billions of dollars selling them… Just another gang whose turf has expanded and they are looking to cash in.. Same old story don’t let the long beards and Raghu clothes fool anybody….

Poppy production increased because Afghan farmers refused to tell our troops who the bad guys and outsiders were, if our guys didn't leave them alone... The Taliban haven't been running things the last 19 years.

Poppy production increased because Afghan farmers refused to tell our troops who the bad guys and outsiders were, if our guys didn't leave them alone... The Taliban haven't been running things the last 19 years.
Define running things, like at Night the Taliban would run the cities, when that started I don't know, but what else have they've been doing that we just don't know or care about?.

Define running things, like at Night the Taliban would run the cities, when that started I don't know, but what else have they've been doing that we just don't know or care about?.

Your article says:

Earlier reports from the U.N.'s drug monitoring office show opium production in Afghanistan grew during the previous period of Taliban rule, with the exception of 2001, when they banned poppy growing but quickly reversed that decision because of popular opposition by farmers.

You have a real problem with being truthful as I have said before I don’t know if you do it on purpose or out of ignorance..The Taliban have counted on the Afghan opium trade as one of their main sources of income “ Cesar Gudes the head of the Kabul UN office of drugs and crime (UNDC) told Reuters… Further he stated “ More production brings drugs with a cheaper and more attractive price and therefore a wider accessibility…Not bad about 7 per cent of Afghanistan’s GDP…The Taliban have been dirty for along time asI said before don’t let the beards fool you….

Surada unlike George Washington who could not tell a lie( lol) cannot tell the truth in this case it is not an apple tree but a Poppy plant….lol…

You have a real problem with being truthful as I have said before I don’t know if you do it on purpose or out of ignorance..The Taliban have counted on the Afghan opium trade as one of their main sources of income “ Cesar Gudes the head of the Kabul UN office of drugs and crime (UNDC) told Reuters… Further he stated “ More production brings drugs with a cheaper and more attractive price and therefore a wider accessibility…Not bad about 7 per cent of Afghanistan’s GDP…The Taliban have been dirty for along time asI said before don’t let the beards fool you….

Who is Cesar Gudes?

I will ignore the utter nonsense about him constantly lying, hurting people's feelings, pissing off our allies(looking out for our best interests), building the wall and rightfully claiming the election was fraudulent. This is all mindless drivel that was started by the Democrats and regurgitated ad nauseam by the MSM and lapped up by the mindless sheep that follow both of them.

As to his accomplishments, the list goes on and on including slowing down ISIS, building many miles of a new wall which is desperately needed to protect our sovereignty, eliminating the penalty for not signing up with Obamacare, increasing the child tax credit, allowing for private K-12 education to partially tax deductable, cutting taxes for nearly everyone despite the rhetoric of the left, decreasing unemployment, raising wages across the board and in particular for minorities who ironically still vote for Democrats, banning CRT, withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris Climate Agreement, making NATO members pay their fair share of their GDP, etc. The list actually goes on and on, but I know it is a waste of my time based on the complete rubbish you posted above.
We can look out for our best interests without acting like an asshole.The election was not fraudulent and trump was trying to get 4 more years after he was embarrassed, and is destroying out democracy in the process. If this election was fraudulent, so was the 2016 election. Slowed down isis, but said that he defeated them when all they did was move elsewhere. Built a few miles of a new wall which was breached many times and did nothing to protect our sovereignty. Cutting taxes for the super-wealthy who bought more stock with the windfall, withdrawing from the Iran deal rather than negotiate before withdrawing, which gave the impression that we can't be trusted. NATO members were already starting to increase their funding before trump. Keep in mind that those countries help us fight our wars. Eliminating environmental laws, which were put into effect for your health, for profit, a profit that is turning into a disaster for our environment. Starting a losing trade war which is costing us big time.The list goes on and on and that grifter still has you wrapped around his middle finger.

Forum List

Back