"Why are you wasting my time with things that don't matter?"

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Pelosi said to her own staff: "Why are you wasting my time with things that don't matter?" - She's a real pro, as is Cheney. Two grown up, professionals able top pout petty grievances aside over real or imagined slights. No nasty, late into the night angry Tweets from either.
Two old school professionals. Two mature adults. Two respected leaders from opposite ends of political and ideological spectrum(s).

Forget the bs No Labels group. Forget the so-called Independents who jump into a party for a big election, yet never bother to partake of the proverbial sausage making that keeps in parties and politics moving forward.

[Former Congresswoman Liz Cheney says she never had a lengthy conversation with Nancy Pelosi before the then-House Speaker asked her to join the House January 6 committee.]

[Cheney said she later found out that a Pelosi staffer tried to talk the speaker out of her unusual request.]

["Later, I would learn that when the Speaker was deciding whether to appoint me, her staff pulled together a list of the 10 worst things I ever said about her," Cheney wrote in "Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning" which was published on Tuesday. "Speaker Pelosi took one look at the list, handed it back to her staffer, and asked, 'Why are you wasting my time with things that don't matter?'"]

source: MSN

Pelosi said to her own staff: "Why are you wasting my time with things that don't matter?" - She's a real pro, as is Cheney. Two grown up, professionals able top pout petty grievances aside over real or imagined slights. No nasty, late into the night angry Tweets from either.
Two old school professionals. Two mature adults. Two respected leaders from opposite ends of political and ideological spectrum(s).

Forget the bs No Labels group. Forget the so-called Independents who jump into a party for a big election, yet never bother to partake of the proverbial sausage making that keeps in parties and politics moving forward.

[Former Congresswoman Liz Cheney says she never had a lengthy conversation with Nancy Pelosi before the then-House Speaker asked her to join the House January 6 committee.]

[Cheney said she later found out that a Pelosi staffer tried to talk the speaker out of her unusual request.]

["Later, I would learn that when the Speaker was deciding whether to appoint me, her staff pulled together a list of the 10 worst things I ever said about her," Cheney wrote in "Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning" which was published on Tuesday. "Speaker Pelosi took one look at the list, handed it back to her staffer, and asked, 'Why are you wasting my time with things that don't matter?'"]

funny....i say that about you and your posts

All this shows is Pelosi hates TRUMP more than Liz. Both Pelosi and Liz have and continue to make petty shots at other elected officials. Liz didn't worse by directly attacking republican voters.

Blather…

Pelosi needed some republicans to be turn coats and there werent many lining up for it. She had no choice but to take her, so of course it was a waste of her time. Cheney couldve strangled a puppy on live tv and Pelosi STILL would have taken her. :dunno:

Sounds like the beginning of another gossip session.

Forum List

Back