These are the people you folks want to kick out.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It's fucking incredible that people want to turn their backs on these kids.

Even moreso since it was this country that created the hellholes they live in.

Feel free to take her in.

While you're at it why don't you take in a bunch of starving kids from Africa.

I'd feel much better if my tax dollars were used to make the world a better place.

One where we don't have 700 bases in foreign countries. Where commerce as opposed to the military is key to our relations to other countries. Where other countries are free to set up their own governments without the interference of the US military or CIA.

That would be cool.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

I'd feel much better if my tax dollars were used to make the world a better place.

One where we don't have 700 bases in foreign countries. Where commerce as opposed to the military is key to our relations to other countries. Where other countries are free to set up their own governments without the interference of the US military or CIA.

That would be cool.

Of of course you would. Such a warm, passionate heart. :lol:

-Geaux

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

Marias story was cherry picked - if her story is true or if she was tutored on what to say - I can't say -but you can rest assured all the thousands and thousands pouring into the USA for a free ride have similar sob stories , that simple minded Liberal asshats swallow hook line and sinker .

The fact of the matter is - is that Maria paid a coyote to bring her to the U.S. she was far from destituite - coyote smuggling fees are more than many affluent American families could ever afford.

Send em all back to wherever they came from.

They are not the responsibility of the taxpayers of America.

One hopes the Clowns in DC are passing bills right now to get rid of these freeloaders.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

That would be cool.

One where we don't have 700 bases in foreign countries.

Yes - "Peace in Our Time" - Neville Chamberlain . After empowering Germany to initiate WW2

Where other countries are free to set up their own governments without the interference of the US military or CIA.

You mean like
Pol Pot in Cambodia
Ayatollah Khomeni in Iran
Mohammar Gadafi in Libya
Idi Amin in Uganda
Slobodan Milosevic in Bosnia

Yes -I think I see where you are coming from

[

Yes - "Peace in Our Time" - Neville Chamberlain . After empowering Germany to initiate WW2

At the time Neville Chamberlain sucumbed to reality and realized he couldn't fight a war over a country Germany already had surrounded, the British Empire had military forces on every continent in the world- Half of Africa, the Middle East, India, Malaya, South America, the Caribbean. The notion that having troops all over the world makes you any safer is silly.

f132c10c565c1dbac6a3203aee1f55df.png

And in the end, they had to call on all those people whose countries they had stolen to save them from the Germans.

Where other countries are free to set up their own governments without the interference of the US military or CIA.

You mean like
Pol Pot in Cambodia
Mohammar Gadafi in Libya
Idi Amin in Uganda

Every last one of those guys came about because the US or some other great power decided to meddle in internal politics.

For instance, Cambodia had a King they were pretty happy with named Norodom Sihanouk. He didn't want his country in our war in Vietnam, and said so. Well, that wasn't good enough for old Tricky Dick. He sponsored a coup by a clown named Lon Nol, who in turn allowed Pol Pot to build a huge army that toppled him.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our noses in other people's shit, we'd stop fucking it up.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

That would be cool.

Our tax dollars should be used here. If you want to make the world a better place then use your own money

[

At the time Neville Chamberlain sucumbed to reality and realized he couldn't fight a war over a country Germany already had surrounded, the British Empire had military forces on every continent in the world- Half of Africa, the Middle East, India, Malaya, South America, the Caribbean. The notion that having troops all over the world makes you any safer is silly.

f132c10c565c1dbac6a3203aee1f55df.png

And in the end, they had to call on all those people whose countries they had stolen to save them from the Germans.

You mean like
Pol Pot in Cambodia
Mohammar Gadafi in Libya
Idi Amin in Uganda

Every last one of those guys came about because the US or some other great power decided to meddle in internal politics.

For instance, Cambodia had a King they were pretty happy with named Norodom Sihanouk. He didn't want his country in our war in Vietnam, and said so. Well, that wasn't good enough for old Tricky Dick. He sponsored a coup by a clown named Lon Nol, who in turn allowed Pol Pot to build a huge army that toppled him.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our noses in other people's shit, we'd stop fucking it up.

Complete and utter twisted horse shit. Sihanouk was a communist - In 1965, he made a pact with Red China and North Vietnam to allow permanent North Vietnamese bases in eastern Cambodia and to allow military supplies from China to reach Vietnam by Cambodian ports.

He also made many speeches calling the communist victory desirable and promoting Mao Zedong - a man responsible for murdering more people than Hitler could ever dream of.

In 1966 and 67, he unleashed a wave of tyrannical repression which came close to but never equaled that of Pol Pot - he was collaborating with the Russians in Moscow in 1970 on the best methods of killing more Americans when he was deposed by Lon Nol

Lon Nol eventuialy lost a civil war to the Khmer Rouge and the extermination of Millions of innocent Human Beings commenced -Thanks to simple minded asshats much like yourself we were unable to asisst our Allie, yet scumbags like you who can't get their History straight , continue to twist History and logic insanely out of proportion - "yeah it was tricky dick Nixon" -who caused it ... :cuckoo:

Maybe if we stopped sticking our noses in other people's shit, we'd stop fucking it up

We tried that -it was called isolationism -it didnt work -the World came knocking at our door -Get your History straight Pal

Here's a poster you smug ass scumbags were fllying when Pol Pot conquered Cambodia

PG_23840.jpg

You couldn't see the forest for the trees back then and you still can't - smug ass dumb Mother fucking American Liberals have caused the deaths of Millions of our fellow Human Beings and undermined the future of the Human Race and all a scumwad like you can do is sit back and twist logic tryingto blame a dead president you liberal douche bags so out of touch with reality -your absofuckinglutely sickening

Here's what yoiu were celebrating asshat .....

TRcWdlw.jpg

KhmerRouge_opt1.jpg

khmer-rouge-skulls.jpeg

Religion was banned, all leading Buddhist monks were killed and almost all temples destroyed. Music and radio sets were also banned. It was possible for people to be shot simply for knowing a foreign language, wearing glasses, laughing, or crying.

One Khmer slogan ran 'To spare you is no profit, to destroy you is no loss.'

khmer-rouge-regime-and-genocide-in-cambodia.jpg

You still Celebrating the "Victory of the INdochinese People" You dumb Bitch !!!

[

Complete and utter twisted horse shit. Sihanouk was a communist - In 1965, he made a pact with Red China and North Vietnam to allow permanent North Vietnamese bases in eastern Cambodia and to allow military supplies from China to reach Vietnam by Cambodian ports.

He also made many speeches calling the communist victory desirable and promoting Mao Zedong - a man responsible for murdering more people than Hitler could ever dream of.

In 1966 and 67, he unleashed a wave of tyrannical repression which came close to but never equaled that of Pol Pot - he was collaborating with the Russians in Moscow in 1970 on the best methods of killing more Americans when he was deposed by Lon Nol

Lon Nol eventuialy lost a civil war to the Khmer Rouge and the extermination of Millions of innocent Human Beings commenced -Thanks to simple minded asshats much like yourself we were unable to asisst our Allie, yet scumbags like you who can't get their History straight , continue to twist History and logic insanely out of proportion - "yeah it was tricky dick Nixon" -who caused it ... :cuckoo:

Hey, when you LOSE a civil war, its because the people weren't on your side. GET IT. the minute we stopped propping Lon Nol and the General in Saigon up, they were done.
Now, besides your silly John Bircher rant about Sihanouk being a "Communist", the reality was, they were a neutral country that we dragged into a war we were failing to win.

[
Maybe if we stopped sticking our noses in other people's shit, we'd stop fucking it up

We tried that -it was called isolationism -it didnt work -the World came knocking at our door -Get your History straight Pal

Here's a poster you smug ass scumbags were fllying when Pol Pot conquered Cambodia

You couldn't see the forest for the trees back then and you still can't - smug ass dumb Mother fucking American Liberals have caused the deaths of Millions of our fellow Human Beings and undermined the future of the Human Race and all a scumwad like you can do is sit back and twist logic tryingto blame a dead president you liberal douche bags so out of touch with reality -your absofuckinglutely sickening

Religion was banned, all leading Buddhist monks were killed and almost all temples destroyed. Music and radio sets were also banned. It was possible for people to be shot simply for knowing a foreign language, wearing glasses, laughing, or crying.

You still Celebrating the "Victory of the INdochinese People" You dumb Bitch !!!

Religion was banned? That's AWESOME.

Hey, plain and simple, you want to make a big deal that the people of Cambodia had completely lost their minds after the war, but you want to leave out what happened during the war that made them a little nuts.

Nixon's "secret" bombing of Cambodia killed nearly a million Cambodians. That's what radicalized the population.

The thing was, none of this was really any of our business, and we stuck our nose into it anyway.

Texas rolls out security surge for its border with Mexico

(Reuters) - Texas has launched a law enforcement surge to crack down on drug and human trafficking from Mexico in a move that comes as the state is about to deploy as many as 1,000 National Guard troops to the border, officials said on Friday.

Texas rolls out security surge for its border with Mexico | Reuters

"Operation Make Perry Look Smart" was to enter the annals of war as a complete failure.

While we're at it, let's kick out the Indians as well. :D

[

Hey, when you LOSE a civil war, its because the people weren't on your side. GET IT. the minute we stopped propping Lon Nol and the General in Saigon up, they were done.
Now, besides your silly John Bircher rant about Sihanouk being a "Communist", the reality was, they were a neutral country that we dragged into a war we were failing to win.

[

Hey, plain and simple, you want to make a big deal that the people of Cambodia had completely lost their minds after the war, but you want to leave out what happened during the war that made them a little nuts.

Nixon's "secret" bombing of Cambodia killed nearly a million Cambodians. That's what radicalized the population.

The thing was, none of this was really any of our business, and we stuck our nose into it anyway.

You know what? It wasn't a war we failed to win. It was a war we failed to want to win. If we had wanted to win that war, we would have. We had the power, the technology, we just refused to use it. One nuclear bomb and it would have been over.

[

[

You know what? It wasn't a war we failed to win. It was a war we failed to want to win. If we had wanted to win that war, we would have. We had the power, the technology, we just refused to use it. One nuclear bomb and it would have been over.
The US hasn't won a war since WWII. In Nam, we got beat by guys in flip-flops, for crissakes!

The US hasn't won a war since WWII. In Nam, we got beat by guys in flip-flops, for crissakes!

Yeah, but we didn't have to.

That would be cool.

Our tax dollars should be used here. If you want to make the world a better place then use your own money

Should?

You seem to be skipping over the history.

Again..we have 700 or so bases around the world and the product or remnants of US Military and/or CIA involvement in a majority of third world nations.

If you think you can break shit and hope everyone forgets, you are living in a "gangsta's" paradise.

Yeah, but we didn't have to.

If you think blowing off one nuke and done is what would happen? You don't know the world.

We got away with it with Japan because we were the only kids on the block with a nuke.

That's not the case anymore.

[

[

We stopped supporting Lon Nol - But the Viet Cong, Pathet, Lao, North Vietnamese, Chinese and Russians poured billions into the khmer Rouge - not to mention North Vietnamese and VC troop support for the Khmer Rouge. Your buddy Sihanouk backed the Khmer Rouge - which led to many uneducated primitive Cambodians to side with the Khmer Rouge. Sihanouk was the closest thing to a God they had - he was adored just as your buddy Kim Il Sung i was worshipped by N. Koreans who know no better. The educated people were on his side - the uneducated , primitive folk were against him either because they followed their version of Jesus - Prince Sihanouk. Or because they were drafted at gunpoint. GET IT !

Because of ignorant scumwads like you we couldn't touch SE Asia with a ten foot pole after we pulled out of Nam. LonNol recieved minimal support - and no outside help - the khmer rouge on the other hand not only had the entire communist bloc bolstering them - they had Noirth Vietnamese doing some o their fighting for them - it had very little to do with whom the people supported - they were for the most part uninformed asian country bumpkins - who were drafted by the Khmer Rouge - generally at gun point.

Now, besides your silly John Bircher rant about Sihanouk being a "Communist",
Same tactic used by the Fags - it's known as Jamming - you're not very good at it Joe.

the reality was, they were a neutral country that we dragged into a war we were failing to win.

Wrong again asshat - they were allied with NorthVietnam - they allowed North Vietnamese and Viet Cong bases to be built on their territory - the sole purpose of these bases was to kill AMericans and our South Vietnamese Allies. Simply because they didn't have "boots on the groun" doesn't make them neuitral - they were about as far from neutral as you could possibly be.

Yup - scumwads like you certainly do endorse stifling other peoples rights and beliefs - you must have really enjoyed the part where they rounded up and executed the priests - I bet you get an orgasm just thinking about it.

I betcha you'd like to see that happen here wouldn't ya? Round up all them priests , nuns , and rabbis up and shoot em- uh huh. But don't even think about fucking with the ayatollahs and Moslems - no of course not --- they gotta have their rights - sharia today ,sharia tomorrow, sharia forever -Allah Ahkbar right scumwad ?

Did you get help from your proctologist erxtracting that number, or did you pull it out of your ass all by yourself ? --- The impact of the bombing campaign is disputed by historians, but no estimates come anywhere near a million - casualties were in the thousands - and the bombing of NVA and VC bases in Cambodiawhich inmcidentally began under Johnson - not Nixon - produced few civillian casualties .

Your bizarre interpretation of Cambodian History would be laughable.

Sihanouk was hardly considered a "God".

He was however, highly respected by the Cambodian people.

Our invasions and bombings of Cambodia were a violation of international law. They were also piss stupid ignorant, but everything we did over there falls into that category.

Forum List

Back