There's two ways this can go. We can let the Communists take over America, OR -- we can start fighting back

Well, putin has trump, who supposedly is president of the Unitied States, under his foot, so fighting back is going to be a long haul for Americans. But there are 330 million of us, and we can defeat the russian republicans.

Well, putin has trump, who supposedly is president of the Unitied States, under his foot, so fighting back is going to be a long haul for Americans. But there are 330 million of us, and we can defeat the russian republicans.
The Russians aren't Communist any more dumbass.

The only reason we can't have peace with the Russians is because Democrats are attacking Trump for wanting to have peace with the Russians.

The only reason we can't have peace with the Russians is because Democrats are attacking Trump for wanting to have peace with the Russians.

And Reagan rolls over in his grave. Aid and comfort to the Russians? Who tried to undermine our election? Who has their hand picked choice in the White House? :)
And you guys get your panties in a bunch about re-establishing relations with a small island country 90 miles off Florida? Jeez.

And Reagan rolls over in his grave. Aid and comfort to the Russians? Who tried to undermine our election? Who has their hand picked choice in the White House? :)
And you guys get your panties in a bunch about re-establishing relations with a small island country 90 miles off Florida? Jeez.
Russia isn't Communist anymore. You're now a double-dumbass for making me repeat it.

The russians wanted hillary.

And russia today doesnt resemble the russia of the Reagan years.

Cuba on the other hand is still communist.

The Communists are now out in the open with their revolution.

Do we let them win?

Or do we fight back?
What communists, trumpkin? You’re the ones turning the country over to Russia.

now be quiet

EZHy6gLWsAA4poQ.jpg

Putin DID NOT want Hillary, idiot.

She had ONE man who almost took her down and out and she wasn't going to let another.

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO
www.politico.com › 2016/07 › clinton-putin-226153

Jul 25, 2016 - Behind the allegations of a Russian hack of the DNC is the Kremlin leader's fury at Clinton for challenging the fairness of Russian elections.

Why does Vladimir Putin hate Hillary Clinton? - ABC News
www.abc.net.au › news › vladimir-putin-and-hillary-cli...

May 21, 2018 - Hillary Clinton has never been afraid to call out Vladimir Putin, but she never expected Russia's vengeance to be so damaging.

Why Putin hated Hillary and loved Trump | Trudy Rubin
www.inquirer.com › philly › columnists › why-putin-h...

Nov 2, 2017 - Russian opposition journalist lays out Putin's thirst for revenge against Clinton and hopes to undermine U.S. democracy.

Vladimir Putin's grudge with Hillary Clinton - PRI
www.pri.org › stories › vladimir-putins-grudge-hillary-...

Oct 25, 2017 - When Vladimir Putin first took control of Russia, Bill Clinton was the US president. Frontline filmmaker Mike Kirk tells how Putin came to ...

As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated ...
thehill.com › opinion › white-house › 357504-as-russia...

Oct 27, 2017 - Putin hated Clinton because he could not buy her support or bully her into acquiescence in his plots to penetrate the American government and ...

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-39334757

Mar 20, 2017 - ... James Comey tells Congress that Vladimir Putin wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 election because the Russian president hated Hillary ...

Last edited:

Putin DID NOT want Hillary, idiot.

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO
www.politico.com › 2016/07 › clinton-putin-226153

Jul 25, 2016 - Behind the allegations of a Russian hack of the DNC is the Kremlin leader's fury at Clinton for challenging the fairness of Russian elections.
Why does Vladimir Putin hate Hillary Clinton? - ABC News
www.abc.net.au › news › vladimir-putin-and-hillary-cli...

May 21, 2018 - Hillary Clinton has never been afraid to call out Vladimir Putin, but she never expected Russia's vengeance to be so damaging.
Why Putin hated Hillary and loved Trump | Trudy Rubin
www.inquirer.com › philly › columnists › why-putin-h...

Nov 2, 2017 - Russian opposition journalist lays out Putin's thirst for revenge against Clinton and hopes to undermine U.S. democracy.
Vladimir Putin's grudge with Hillary Clinton - PRI
www.pri.org › stories › vladimir-putins-grudge-hillary-...

Oct 25, 2017 - When Vladimir Putin first took control of Russia, Bill Clinton was the US president. Frontline filmmaker Mike Kirk tells how Putin came to ...
As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated ...
thehill.com › opinion › white-house › 357504-as-russia...

Oct 27, 2017 - Putin hated Clinton because he could not buy her support or bully her into acquiescence in his plots to penetrate the American government and ...
'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-39334757

Mar 20, 2017 - ... James Comey tells Congress that Vladimir Putin wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 election because the Russian president hated Hillary ...

They sure did a lot of business for hating each other.

Russia isn't Communist anymore. You're now a double-dumbass for making me repeat it.

Didn't say it was. Not really good at reading comprehension are you?
Get out and breathe in some fresh air....even if you have to wear a mask. :)
No Democrat supports Communism. That's just right wing fear of ideas and thoughts that don't conform to, let's say, the 1950's way of thinking.
Easier for you to label it as an enemy than it is to come up with any fresh ideas of your own.

The Communists are now out in the open with their revolution.

Do we let them win?

Or do we fight back?
Unfortunately history shows people like us don't have the resolve. Cause it is going to take a real thorough counter revolution movement.

It would be very bloody and since they have ZERO standards and since ALL IS FAIR to accomplish their agenda, then they have the distinct advantage.

We see how the truth is trampled and the world still chants for Barabbas over the truth.

For those who truly believe (not sure I am one of them) the tribulations must happen before the book is fulfilled. Trying to prevent the tribulations is probably like Peter trying to prevent the crucifixion.

Yes, it will take a war and I am just not sure how much resolve we have to engage. Cause they are absolutely waiting for the right to be violent. Look at Charlottesville. The rednecks were actually protesting peacefully, then antifa attacked and the rednecks fought back.

See how the worldwide media spins it. We see how they prop up antifa, ignore their violence and justify their violence. When blm shouts to kill cops and call them pigs in blanket, and then cops get shot and killed it gets ignored. This is the reality and I am not quite sure how that is supposed to be dealt with.

It's a scary time. If you have faith, now is the time to pray and ask for forgiveness.

I looked into Reddit.

The AskWomen section had a warning: "Transwomen are women. If you see any transphobic posts, report it."

So, I didn't post there.

I did post to the Communism forum, a mild comment that every Communist country had to build a wall to keep people in.

I thought that might start a discussion, but instead, I got a notice that I was permanently banned.

So -- the Communists have complete control of Reddit and there's no point in ever posting there.
Same with twitter. When Coulter started bashing Trump, I commented on one of her bashing tweets about Trump that she should at least eat a sammich... that was it... that was my big bad, and I was permanently banned. So long as you're bashing conservatives, you're good to go. You can basically get away with ANYTHING. But if you're a conservative, you so much as sneeze and you're gone, permanently.

Any leftist here that denies that is a filthy cock sucking liar. Also any leftist here that thinks that's all fine and dandy is a filthy cock sucking commie authoritarian, and I hope someday it comes back to bite you in your two faced fascist bigot ass.

The speed at which a Marxists hijacked this country should frighten every REAL American. If Biden wins, BLM will be given limitless power and China will have a green light on trade cheating, stealing our IP, new surveillance and electronic spying and outright intimidation. And we will do NOTHING in response.

Its over, they have the entire federal bureaucracy, the tech billionaires, China and its democratic party, the republican party, the absolute totality of the pop culture, and obviously the leadership of the US armed forces, all working to finish erecting the fascist oligarchy Obama, communist China, and the democratic party were building! We're outnumbered at least 3:1, every school, primary, secondary ect... all the way up to every college on the continent, is solidly controlled by communist China and the democratic party and have been for a bare minimum of at least two decades! We would have to kill 25-50 million just to level the field, and none of you have the strength of stomach to follow through and take care of such business....
I am fucking blood-thirsty. What are you talking about?

So the mods here actually tolerate more than profanity.
They allow advocating of violence and murder.
Hmmmm.....
'Course you two are just a couple of cheap-shot Keyboard Kowboys.

Donald Trump is the only thing standing between freedom and communist tyranny & mass misery.

This is what they appear to believe.
And if you don't, you're dumber than a sack of horse piss.

But I digress, because I already know what you think, you being a flaming fully indoctrinated leftist now.

Forum List

Back