Would They Do It?,B.L.M. Demands All Pollsters Keep Biden 15 Points Ahead. Or Else !!!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Any why has Biden been ahead of Trump all of this time? and to some extent by 12 point? what? I brought this topic up weeks ago whereas many pollsters are having second thoughts about giving out their actual results in this MOB Rules Environment. I brought up my theory why Fox would never give Trump a lead in their polls. The reasons are so obvious. But what happens if the MOB realizes that Trump is actually about 10 points ahead of Biden in all swing states? Anyone think they will start threatening all pollsters? "Lissen Up Bioootches!!,,Yooz Keep Bin Biden ahead in your MF Polls or else weede be opening up a MF can of whoop azz at your MF Front Door! Bitch !!!"

Any why has Biden been ahead of Trump all of this time? and to some extent by 12 point? what? I brought this topic up weeks ago whereas many pollsters are having second thoughts about giving out their actual results in this MOB Rules Environment. I brought up my theory why Fox would never give Trump a lead in their polls. The reasons are so obvious. But what happens if the MOB realizes that Trump is actually about 10 points ahead of Biden in all swing states? Anyone think they will start threatening all pollsters? "Lissen Up Bioootches!!,,Yooz Keep Bin Biden ahead in your MF Polls or else weede be opening up a MF can of whoop azz at your MF Front Door! Bitch !!!"

There are powers FAR greater than BLM wanting to keep polls skewed you can be sure of that. None of them are allies of American Exceptionalism.

:linky: :link:

:linky: :link:
Criminals don't usually post links to their crimes.

Here's my two cents, all of the polling is part and parcel of the vast black op being run against the United States by the democratic party and the intelligence services, the latter of which are under the rock solid control of radical leftists. They control everything, including most especially the military leadership, all of whom are naked fascists(democrats), toss in the unrelenting savaging of anyone, anywhere, who supports Trump, by the vast propaganda apparatus of the democratic party/China, and you have the perfect psychological mechanism in place to fabricate the perception of widespread support for the emerging fascist oligarchy of the democratic party and its immediate masters, the tech billionaires. All that is left to do, is simply tweak the vote in just three states, Florida, Ohio, and take your pick, Pennsylvania or perhaps Michigan and they can make it look like Biden actually won the election even though it will have all been an elaborate chimera..... Never forget who counts the vote!

Check-fucking-mate!

Here's my two cents, all of the polling is part and parcel of the vast black op being run against the United States by the democratic party and the intelligence services, the latter of which are under the rock solid control of radical leftists. They control everything, including most especially the military leadership, all of whom are naked fascists(democrats), toss in the unrelenting savaging of anyone, anywhere, who supports Trump, by the vast propaganda apparatus of the democratic party/China, and you have the perfect psychological mechanism in place to fabricate the perception of widespread support for the emerging fascist oligarchy of the democratic party and its immediate masters, the tech billionaires. All that is left to do, is simply tweak the vote in just three states, Florida, Ohio, and take your pick, Pennsylvania or perhaps Michigan and they can make it look like Biden actually won the election even though it will have all been an elaborate chimera..... Never forget who counts the vote!

Check-fucking-mate!
Then, you better lock and load.

Try to take out at least 10 before Valhalla.
:beer:

That is fallacious.

i think that all gas stations should ban anyone from filling cans right thru oct/noov

Are OP's like this the reason you keep a manure fork up your ass?

New Topics

Forum List

Back