There's two ways this can go. We can let the Communists take over America, OR -- we can start fighting back

The Communists are now out in the open with their revolution.

Do we let them win?

Or do we fight back?

As law abiding citizens we tend to shy away from taking drastic measures because we have something to lose.
When it becomes clear the law is no longer a factor I think these leftist,fascist punks are going to get a real eye opener.
You start threatening our means of making a living and the cops are no longer around they're gonna wish they'd never started this shit.

Its over, they have the entire federal bureaucracy, the tech billionaires, China and its democratic party, the republican party, the absolute totality of the pop culture, and obviously the leadership of the US armed forces, all working to finish erecting the fascist oligarchy Obama, communist China, and the democratic party were building! We're outnumbered at least 3:1, every school, primary, secondary ect... all the way up to every college on the continent, is solidly controlled by communist China and the democratic party and have been for a bare minimum of at least two decades! We would have to kill 25-50 million just to level the field, and none of you have the strength of stomach to follow through and take care of such business....

The Communists are now out in the open with their revolution.

Do we let them win?

Or do we fight back?
What communists, trumpkin? You’re the ones turning the country over to Russia.

now be quiet

And what are you gonna do if we dont?

So tell us what Trump has done that even resembles communism?
You cant for obvious reasons.
But we can point out a myriad of actions taken by dems that are most definitely communistic.

Will rid the planet of every cocksucking one of them.
We are locked, loaded and ready, tough guy.
Do what you gotta do.

Yes...we're sure you're "locked and loaded"
1594488457180.png

Its over, they have the entire federal bureaucracy, the tech billionaires, China and its democratic party, the republican party, the absolute totality of the pop culture, and obviously the leadership of the US armed forces, all working to finish erecting the fascist oligarchy Obama, communist China, and the democratic party were building! We're outnumbered at least 3:1, every school, primary, secondary ect... all the way up to every college on the continent, is solidly controlled by communist China and the democratic party and have been for a bare minimum of at least two decades! We would have to kill 25-50 million just to level the field, and none of you have the strength of stomach to follow through and take care of such business....
I am fucking blood-thirsty. What are you talking about?

Let's all be careful about parsing the word "fight."

We need PEACEFUL ways to stop the Dems from capitulating completely to people who want domination, not just equality.

The Dems do NOT yet have control of the voting process in every state.

And despite President Biden being an old, tired man (like me!), I think that he will not willingly let the extremists take over immediately.

So after January, 2021, all Republicans, patriotic Independents, and patriotic Democrats must find some peaceful way to stop the woke Dems from destroying this country.

Perhaps it's time to let them win.

Most will get sick of being vassals pretty quickly and will make antifa antics look like a sunday school picnic.
Most do not cherish that which they once had until they have to fight to the death to get it back.

I looked into Reddit.

The AskWomen section had a warning: "Transwomen are women. If you see any transphobic posts, report it."

So, I didn't post there.

I did post to the Communism forum, a mild comment that every Communist country had to build a wall to keep people in.

I thought that might start a discussion, but instead, I got a notice that I was permanently banned.

So -- the Communists have complete control of Reddit and there's no point in ever posting there.

Perhaps it's time to let them win.

Most will get sick of being vassals pretty quickly and will make antifa antics look like a sunday school picnic.
Most do not cherish that which they once had until they have to fight to the death to get it back.
If the Communists win, they will arrest me and shoot me.

So that's not an option -- for me.

Forum List

Back