Woke Army Sergeant Wants You to Know She's Ready and Willing to Shoot You if Martial Law Is Declared

4 out of 5 doctors would probably agree that we are seeing a massive spike in loons.

And, yet, there are always those that manage to distinguish themselves.
A friend is a psychiatrist at a major university. He says historically his department gets about 10% of the students in, usually because they miss mommy. Now it’s 60%, and half those have serious mental issues.

Biden is purging Trump supporters from the military because of ‘threats of terrorism’.
But Sergeants bragging they’ll start shooting Americans as soon as possible is welcome on the Democrats side of the war.

There’s a clear distinction between the two sides. One supports the Constitution, the other is acting just like the Brits of the 70’s - grab all guns from citizens and shoot anyone who objects.
I'm long retired, still with many friends actively serving, some highly placed. If he were purging the military, I would already know it. You read bullsh#t conspiracy crap and have let it rot your brain.

There’s good reason we were given the 2nd When Civil War II gets it Fort Sumter moment, there won’t be the peaceful division of the military as sides went their way that occurred in Civil War I. It’ll be a bloodbath inside our bases first.
Then it’ll take to the streets, and those who side with Democrats will be in for a very rude awakening. There’s basically three armed groups. Military/law enforcement, 2A supporters, and street criminals.

Good for her....:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

giphy.gif
Why would she want to come to under your bed?

What a cocky, arrogant, pretentious bitch.

Sounds like she either thinks she is someone in charge and will be making demands of citizens on her own, or she is actually looking forward to pushing around people and shooting them if she feels like it. Either way she is a terrible example of the military.

Its people like her that shoot cops. And there are some bad ones. They seem to have no issue arresting people for issues we are concerned with even though we support them. The amount of people who do not vote Prog do not shoot cops at this point. Or if they do, it is a very small percentage or number.

There’s good reason we were given the 2nd When Civil War II gets it Fort Sumter moment, there won’t be the peaceful division of the military as sides went their way that occurred in Civil War I. It’ll be a bloodbath inside our bases first.
Then it’ll take to the streets, and those who side with Democrats will be in for a very rude awakening. There’s basically three armed groups. Military/law enforcement, 2A supporters, and street criminals.

Wonder if she's seen "The Old Guard" ?

Cause, if she shoots someone where I Iive, she and her platoon/company are going to look about the same as the old guard after the ambush in the opening scene.

MORE JINGLEZZZ !

Forum List

Back