There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump

So, lets say this bill passes, does anyone honestly believe trump will sign it?
That will be even more damning evidence against him if he doesn't sign it.
Amazing you cant see the truth right in front of your eyes.

Not signing it would not be evidence against him. I'm guessing you don't know what evidence is

And the next few years too, at the least.

Meanwhile, what's getting done in Washington?

It's not "Congress" that's a problem. Congressmen are OK.

The Senate, notsomuch. My Senator, well, I've seen him do a lot of the right things, but he's only 1 out of 50 and even so, I don't trust him further than I can throw him. He's probably a pretty good dude. I feel for people in other states.
Every rabid partisan Republican hack bitches and moans about how every congressman is corrupt to the bone, but yet and still insists that THEIR congressman is "a pretty good dude."

lol.jpg

Not so much anymore. I think the political parties are evolving. I do not believe we will have typical politicians anymore. Not as extreme as we have now, but a new happy medium is coming. So it's known, I think all politicians are crooked motherfuckers. Even the ones from my state as well as anyone else's.
From all the far rightwing hacks here on USMB, It seems that you're in a very small minority with that mindset.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

This investigation doesn't need any more derailments due to Trump's guilty conscience.
The fact that it is bipartisan means it's very likely to stand.

Um, it hasn't been derailed at all. You still read to much into this. Look Jr. think back to slick Willy when he was impeached. Did that REALLY hurt him at all? And they had him to. Lying under oath. Had he been allowed to run three terms he would have been elected again conviction and impeachment and all. At best, Muller picks off a guy or two, Trump pardons them and y'all got nothing until 2024. Say Muller finds an inconsistency or lie, charges Trump and he is impeached. Trump go's nowhere, gets reelected (if the laws allow) or gets a like minded candidate elected and then you still got nothing.
Hilarious you think this is nothing. The fact you and your buddy trump are even talking about pardoning shows it's dead serious..
No way trump gets reelected. Well he's done such a great job with healthcare and is on top of all the issues right?
We now we have a vantage point you didn't have before Nov. We now know he has no idea what he's doing and is extremely overmatched as prez..

Man you got it bad.
I just speak the truth. Something you Trumpies can't admit. Your cult has it bad..

When did you start that?
I never have any reason to lie. The truth is on my side. That's why I hate you fuckers. You support a pathological liar and you follow his lead..

And the next few years too, at the least.

Meanwhile, what's getting done in Washington?

It's not "Congress" that's a problem. Congressmen are OK.

The Senate, notsomuch. My Senator, well, I've seen him do a lot of the right things, but he's only 1 out of 50 and even so, I don't trust him further than I can throw him. He's probably a pretty good dude. I feel for people in other states.
Every rabid partisan Republican hack bitches and moans about how every congressman is corrupt to the bone, but yet and still insists that THEIR congressman is "a pretty good dude."

lol.jpg

Not so much anymore. I think the political parties are evolving. I do not believe we will have typical politicians anymore. Not as extreme as we have now, but a new happy medium is coming. So it's known, I think all politicians are crooked motherfuckers. Even the ones from my state as well as anyone else's.
From all the far rightwing hacks here on USMB, It seems that you're in a very small minority with that mindset.

Mm, they know it to just like the libs do.

Not signing it would not be evidence against him. I'm guessing you don't know what evidence is
So all the damn examples of trump never able to say a negative word about Putin doesn't open your eyes?
That Trump keeps firing anyone who gets close to him with Russia doesn't open your eyes?
Open your damn eyes Rip Van Winkle.

Um, it hasn't been derailed at all. You still read to much into this. Look Jr. think back to slick Willy when he was impeached. Did that REALLY hurt him at all? And they had him to. Lying under oath. Had he been allowed to run three terms he would have been elected again conviction and impeachment and all. At best, Muller picks off a guy or two, Trump pardons them and y'all got nothing until 2024. Say Muller finds an inconsistency or lie, charges Trump and he is impeached. Trump go's nowhere, gets reelected (if the laws allow) or gets a like minded candidate elected and then you still got nothing.
Hilarious you think this is nothing. The fact you and your buddy trump are even talking about pardoning shows it's dead serious..
No way trump gets reelected. Well he's done such a great job with healthcare and is on top of all the issues right?
We now we have a vantage point you didn't have before Nov. We now know he has no idea what he's doing and is extremely overmatched as prez..

Man you got it bad.
I just speak the truth. Something you Trumpies can't admit. Your cult has it bad..

When did you start that?
I never have any reason to lie. The truth is on my side. That's why I hate you fuckers. You support a pathological liar and you follow his lead..

Your opinion is on your side nothing more. This is why you don't present facts with what you assert other then what pops up on your iPhone or you catch on TV.

Man you got it bad.

When did you start that?

I'm pretty clear that I don't support you.

Just the other day you claimed snopes and fact check articles from years ago refuted a new story about al gore. Then you claimed me "I invented the internet" was an honest man.

And then of course there is the fact that you backed the biggest liar in politics. Literally one of the few people you can legitimately claim is a bigger liar than Trump. I don't have that problem.

And that's just recently so yeah, your record of truth telling, not so good.

Oh and you have a huge motive for lying. Pride.

So all the damn examples of trump never able to say a negative word about Putin doesn't open your eyes?
That Trump keeps firing anyone who gets close to him with Russia doesn't open your eyes?
Open your damn eyes Rip Van Winkle.

I've never seen trump say anything bad about any foreign leader. In fact most presidents are wise not to get into personal fights with foreign leaders

:lmao::cuckoo:
There is no such thing as bipartisan with the comes to career politicians you stupid ass motherfucker…
No dictionaries in your trailer?
Career politicians no matter the side of the aisle they claim to be on are no different from each other. They are bought off by the highest bidder... fact
Wrong. There are some very decent honorable people in Congress. A lot less on the R side however..
Honorable people in Congress? you have to be about the most gullible motherfucker on the planet then....:itsok:
So you're to throw out your corrupt congressman for starters then?

Absolutely they are career politicians

Good to see the Congress working together for a good cause.
The odds continue to stack up against Trump.

Top Senate legislators are moving to protect former FBI Director Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference in case President Donald Trump tries to derail it.

On Thursday, Sens. Thom Tillis (R-NC) and Chris Coons (D-DE), two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, announced they would introduce a bill to allow Justice Department special counsels, like Mueller, to challenge their removals in court. A three-panel judge would then get to adjudicate the challenge — meaning Trump could be overruled should he try to fire the special counsel.

The decision is a preemptive attempt to curtail the president, who has publicly criticized Mueller and derided the Russia investigation. In an interview with the New York Times, Trump even flirted with the idea that he’d fire Mueller if the former FBI director’s investigation winds up looking at Trump’s finances.

There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump
There is no such thing as bipartisan with the comes to career politicians you stupid ass motherfucker…

That sanctions bill seemed pretty bipartisan.
A bunch of career politicians agreeing with each other… The problem is they are all on the same side… Fact
Prove that fact bub.

It's like WWE wrestling, behind the scenes they are all buddies laughing their asses off and gullible fuckers like you…

What was the vote count

There is none because it hasn't been voted on. It's unconstitutional anyway

Trump is knee deep in trouble so you bring up private citizens Hillary and Obama.

"Private Citizens" my ass. The president of the United States up until a few months ago and Secretary of State, Senator and DNC candidate to succeed Obama. So you are really such a jackass that you think not being in public office all of a sudden magically absolves them of their crimes? That is worse than a CEO of a company stealing millions, then leaving the company and saying: "Hey! I no longer work there! You can't prosecute me!" You really are a cutie pie, but only to yourself.

This " manufactured scandal " is now looking into every dirty business investment of Trump's.

But that wasn't the point of the mandate. It was to determine if the Russians tampered with the election and whether the Trump campaign criminally conspired or illegally gained working with Russians. There is no known crime here and unlike normal investigations seeking to find who is tied to the crime, this whole thing is just a fishing expedition trying to find if Trump or his associates committed any sort of crime. If they start going back years into Trump's personal life totally unconnected to the scope of the mandate to find out any old business deal where he stretched the law, THAT becomes a WitchHunt, that goes beyond the scope of the investigation, it becomes clear this is just an attempt to remove a duly elected president and it WILL BE STOPPED. You are so fucking blind partisan, you don't even see what harm this will do to our nation if this plan is executed.

You continue to support a pathological liar..

You would certainly know all about being a liar!

On multiple occasions the pussygrabber said," I have no businesses in Russia."
Trump Jr: Most of our business is with Russia.

If that is true, Trump said he has no business in Russia. If that is true then maybe DT Jr. DOES do a lot of business in Russia! DT. Jr.'s companies are not Trump's companies, idiot. But let us say they both lied. Then why do you believe either one? SO WHAT if they had business in Russia? THAT IS NOT A FUCKING CRIME, JACKASS. If you really want to explore lies, then you have about TEN MILLION of them between Hillary and Obama, like I can keep my doctor and I will save $2500 a year, or, "I have turned over all government related emails!" It wasn't her place to be privately holding government emails in the first place! If you really think a president can be removed just for doing business with Russia, a man who is an international businessman all over the world, or that having business ties in Russia is grounds for a criminal investigation much less impeachment, then you are the biggest jackass I have ever known, and that is quite the accomplishment consider the roughly ten other flaming assholes on this board. Your only reason for even being on here is to do nothing other than try to spin everything you can against the President to feed your sad, pathetic life. He will never be removed, and the more you assholes try to bite at his ankles, the more you just solidify his base of supporters, ensuring another win in 2020. Oh, ya, YOU SEE IT COMING. I suppose I should thank fools like yourself, but I have no time to waste of idiots like you.

I used to teach government so a (((swing)) and a miss.
Comey knew Trump would lie when he had his meeting with him thus he took notes to document the encounter. Trump's downfall was firing Comey, a good man.
Guess what, the FBI may be able to testify against Trump in court.
Your pussygrabber opened up a can of worms but we all know he's his own worse enemy.

Well, if you used to teach government then you know what I'm saying is true and you're simply gaslighting. That is, telling a lie confidently while isolating from the truth. Separation of Powers... a fundamental of our form of government. Your argument is as silly as saying President Trump can issue an EO to override a SCOTUS ruling.

Comey admitted that he leaked his memo to the media for the purpose of getting a special counsel appointed. That's fraud. He should be charged and tried under the Espionage Act. As for Mueller, he should be dismissed by the AG. There is no crime or evidence of a crime involving the President. This has gone on long enough.
Incorrect. Trump admitted obstruction of justice live on TV during the Lester Holt interview and he is indeed currently under investigation for obstruction of justice.
And keep dreaming any charges being filed against Mueller, Sean.

Trump admitted no such thing. He can't be under investigation for obstruction of justice because there isn't a crime for him to obstruct the justice of. And I said nothing about charges against Mueller, Rachel.
He most certainly did admit obstruction.
He said he fired Comey because of being investigated with the Russian thing.
That's clear obstruction of justice. Mueller has multiple examples of Trump trying to derail the investigation. Gee you can't figure out why he was so determined to end the investigations.

No, he did not "admit he obstructed justice", that is YOUR OPINION! He said not a thing about firing Comey "because of being investigated" with the Russia thing. He has done nothing to "derail" the investigation. These are all WILD SUPPOSITIONS that YOU are making.

Here are the facts... There is no crime involving Trump with relation to Russia. You keep charging "OBSTRUCTION" but there HAS to be a crime that he is obstructing the investigation of and there is no crime. I can't even get any of you nutballs to tell me, in your wildest fantasies, what was the crime Trump supposedly colluded with Russia to commit! Pretty bad when you wackos can't even come up with a plausible scenario.

Have you called out trump for not only circumventing the Constitution but for violating it? My guess is no.

Could you provide an example?

Omg. Have you been living in a cave the past 6 months?
Hundreds of posts have dealt with Trump in violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution.
He refuses to divest from his businesss after saying he would.

ROFLMFAO, I was talking about actual violations, not regressive wet dreams.

Spoken like a true trump whore.
He is indeed in violation of the Constitution but you laugh it off.

Did Reagan sell his ranch, did Carter sell his peanut farm. I bet Carter even exported his peanuts. Selling consumer goods and services at market rates are not emoluments no matter who the fuck buys them. Get back to me when they start taking money far above the market form select government officials.

Reagan was not a businessman. He made appearances on television and made speeches. George W Bush divested himself of his businesses when he entered politics including selling his stake in the then Texas Rangers.

Forum List

Back