There's not much we white people can do to solve black people's problems...

Sure we can. All we have to do is throw black criminals in prison for a long time, instead of giving them second chances and parole. Get rid of black community criminals, and things will improve for them greatly.
DID YOU KNOW BEFORE THE GREAT SOCIETY:
The Black American family had the strongest family unit.
The Black American Family were the most religious.
A Black American woman was less likely to have a child out of wedlock than any other race
A Black man worked just as hard as everyone else to keep a roof over his family's head
In school it was normal to have friends of all color and you knew all their families by name.
Martin Luther King was a Republican
But that was before democRats put them back on the plantation
Before democRats corralled them in inter city shit holes only busing them out every two years to vote Before 8 out of 10 Blacks were born without fathers
Before their 13% of the population committed 65% of the violent crime
Before they couldn't think for themself and needed traitors to their race as Jackson, Sharpner, and Waters do their thinking for them and blame everyone but the guilty for their problems. It's been 60 years since the Great Society. So according to LBJ only another 140 years to they awake from their stopper. I'll bet when it happens they go on a kill spree and kill everyone of those democRats and nobody could blame them..
Bullshit. Before the Great Society 55 percent of the blacks living in America lived in poverty, less than half had a high school diploma, very few had college education, many were illiterate. Whites commit at least 60 percent of the violent crime every year. It is impossible to be born without fathers and so this is just another long ass racist post by somebody white and ignorant.

We were republicans for 100 years and what we got was everything I described in my second sentence. We've had more progress since we became democrats. That's how bad things were when we were republicans.
Give me a link that says 60% of violent crimes are from whites.

...so I would suggest black people attempt to solve their problems themselves.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.
So, exactly what do I have to do to solve your problems?
I made it very clear so don't ask dumb ass questions.
You didn't make it clear at all. I repeat, tell me what I have to do to solve your problems.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.

Fuck you, Sambo...
And as long as white people like you exist, the problem will not be solved.

You're nothing but a lazy little fuck who can't address your problems on your own.

Fuck you. I love racism...
Considering that everything whites have was given to them by the government, seems to me that whites have never done anything on your own. Native Americans fed you when all white had left were their dead relatives to eat. We built the country. Blacks and Asians built the railroads that connected the country while white were handed free land by the government. S
Most white males moved on. The racism was reduced. When handshakes were given out, sucker punches came back in return. To admit that you are doing the same thing you accused others of doing would be a start. A start to people getting along much better.

Typical...always blame the other guy for your fuck ups.

Documented fact shows this to be true and you know it.

Its hard to have integrity when you dont have a father to teach it to you.
You didn't have a father?

Fuck you, Sambo...

You're nothing but a lazy little fuck who can't address your problems on your own.

Considering that everything whites have was given to them by the government, seems to me that whites have never done anything on your own. Native Americans fed you when all white had left were their dead relatives to eat. We built the country. Blacks and Asians built the railroads that connected the country while white were handed free land by the government. S

Bitch, I've worked for every fucking thing I have.

Get your colored ass off of welfare, get a fucking job, enjoy the fruits of your labor and stop whining about what negroes did or didn't get a century and a half ago.

See, the more you whine and piss and bitch and moan, the less likely you are to get what you want.

See, that's what stupid negroes like you don't understand...

Documented fact shows this to be true and you know it.

You're such a whiny little bitch.

What do think you've been cheated out of?

Fuck you, Sambo...

Most white males moved on. The racism was reduced. When handshakes were given out, sucker punches came back in return. To admit that you are doing the same thing you accused others of doing would be a start. A start to people getting along much better.
This is a lie. You are white and until you turn black and live, stop the attempts to gaslight. Reduced racism is not enough. The end of racism is the only satisfactory outcome. I will not be admitting things I am not doing. Whites ending their racism and lying about the problem is the only start.

This is a lie. You are white and until you turn black and live, stop the attempts to gaslight. Reduced racism is not enough. The end of racism is the only satisfactory outcome. I will not be admitting things I am not doing. Whites ending their racism and lying about the problem is the only start.

You will not be admitting things you are not doing?

So, I guess we won't be reading about how you've taken on the full mantle of responsibility for improving your wretched, pathetic little negro existence.

We will, conversely, be reading your incessant whining about how white people owe you something.

You're owed nothing.

Deal with it...

Fuck you, Sambo...

Bitch, I've worked for every fucking thing I have.

Get your colored ass off of welfare, get a fucking job, enjoy the fruits of your labor and stop whining about what negroes did or didn't get a century and a half ago.

See, the more you whine and piss and bitch and moan, the less likely you are to get what you want.

See, that's what stupid negroes like you don't understand...
The government has given whites everything they have. Now since I worked for 43 years and had to endure biting my tongue many days so as to not cuss out the likes of trifling, dumb ass, white racists like you, put down you pre fab lines you have for blacks that tell you the truth. You don't control shit loser and either we get what you owe us or this nation will be destroyed.

So you just keep talking your racist crap and watch the wildfires, floods, hurricanes, blizzards and tornadoes increase while covid19 keeps businesses closed. Watch how slowly but surely this country goes broke and unable to fix the damage caused by the consistent acts of God hitting this country because of the losses of tax revenue.

I told you guys a while back that you will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. You're losing what you got paleface. You better recognize.

The government has given whites everything they have.

That's a common, albeit incorrect, belief among ignorant coloreds like yourself.

The government hasn't given me a fucking thing..

Now since I worked for 43 years and had to endure biting my tongue many days so as to not cuss out the likes of trifling, dumb ass, white racists like you, put down you pre fab lines you have for blacks that tell you the truth.

There's not a single reason to believe you've worked for 43 years. There's not a single reason to believe you've ever worked at all...

You don't control shit loser and either we get what you owe us or this nation will be destroyed.

If we didn't control it, wouldn't you already have what you think you deserve?

Now, as to what you believe you're "owed", I've asked you what that was, and you're proven to be a miserable failure at providing an answer. One can only conclude, then, that you want nothing.

Fair enough. You shall have it...

So you just keep talking your racist crap and watch the wildfires, floods, hurricanes, blizzards and tornadoes increase while covid19 keeps businesses closed. Watch how slowly but surely this country goes broke and unable to fix the damage caused by the consistent acts of God hitting this country because of the losses of tax revenue.

Let me get this straight: If we give you what you think you're owed (which, again, is nothing according to you) then wildfires, floods hurricanes, blizzards, tornadoes and Covid-19 will go away??

I told you guys a while back that you will pay what you owe or you will lose what you got. You're losing what you got paleface. You better recognize.

Come and get it, motherfucker...

So, I guess we won't be reading about how you've taken on the full mantle of responsibility for improving your wretched, pathetic little negro existence.

We will, conversely, be reading your incessant whining about how white people owe you something.

You're owed nothing.

Deal with it...

On July 28, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson established the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. The more common name for this is The Kerner Commission. This commission was tasked to answer three basic questions pertaining to the racial unrest in American cities: What happened? Why did it happen? What can be done to prevent it from happening again? It is common knowledge how this commission deemed that two separate Americas existed, one for whites, the other for blacks.

“What white Americans have never fully understood but what the Negro can never forget--is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintain it, and white society condones it. It is time now to turn with all the purpose at our command to the major unfinished business of this nation. It is time to adopt strategies for action that will produce quick and visible progress. It is time to make good the promises of American democracy to all citizens-urban and rural, white and black, Spanish-surname, American Indian, and every minority group.”

Kerner Commission Report

On February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission findings, the Economic Policy Institute published a report evaluating the progress of the black community since the Kerner Report was released. It was based on a study done by the Economic Policy Institute that compared the progress of the black community with the condition of the black community at the time of the Kerner Commission. Titled “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” the study’s central premise was that there had been some improvements in the situation blacks faced but there were still disadvantages blacks faced that were based on race.

Following up on this, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute wrote an op ed published in the February 28th edition of the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” It had been 50 years since the commission made their recommendations at that point, yet Rothstein makes this statement:

“So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

There is a reason little has changed.

The commission recommended solutions based on the following 3 principles: 1.“To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.” 2.”To aim these programs for high impact in the immediate future in order to close the gap between promise and performance.” 3.“To undertake new initiatives and experiments that can change the system of failure and frustration that now dominates the ghetto and weakens our society.”

As a result of this study the commission identified 12 `grievances common in the communities they visited: “1. Police practices 2. Unemployment and underemployment 3. Inadequate housing. 4. Inadequate education 5. Poor recreation facilities and programs 6. Ineffectiveness of the political structure and grievance mechanisms. 7. Disrespectful white attitudes 8. Discriminatory administration of justice 9. Inadequacy of federal programs 10. Inadequacy of municipal services 11. Discriminatory consumer and credit practices 12. Inadequate welfare programs.

These grievances still exist today. The Kerner Commission was tasked to find out why the racial unrest happened. Instead of blaming blacks for being angry about the way they were treated, instead of inventing terms like victim mentality, the commission took a long hard look at American societal issues. The bottom line is that the Kerner Commission determined in 1968 what blacks already knew and what whites refused to hear. This quote from Nathaniel Jones, Assistant General Counsel for the Commission says it all, “One of the conclusions of the Kerner Report was that white racism was at work, was the cause of the upsets and the uprisings that we had. In fact, the report stated that white society created it, perpetuates it, and sustains it.” In other words, “The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.”

Martin Luther King called it over 50 years ago. “A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.” The Kerner Commission report is perhaps the finest study done on race in the history of this nation. As I wrote earlier, there is a reason why Rothstein came to his conclusion. We are now 52 years past the Kerner Commission findings. There has been little progress because at no level of government or society has America met even the first principle of the Kerner Commission.

“To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.”

People knowing nothing about responsibility want to lecture us on taking personal responsibility for our own situation. Since our situation is caused by white racism, we are personally responsible to point it out and then demand that it stop.

You're owed nothing.

Deal with it...

On July 28, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson established the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. The more common name for this is The Kerner Commission. This commission was tasked to answer three basic questions pertaining to the racial unrest in American cities: What happened? Why did it happen? What can be done to prevent it from happening again? It is common knowledge how this commission deemed that two separate Americas existed, one for whites, the other for blacks.

“What white Americans have never fully understood but what the Negro can never forget--is that white society is deeply implicated in the ghetto. White institutions created it, white institutions maintain it, and white society condones it. It is time now to turn with all the purpose at our command to the major unfinished business of this nation. It is time to adopt strategies for action that will produce quick and visible progress. It is time to make good the promises of American democracy to all citizens-urban and rural, white and black, Spanish-surname, American Indian, and every minority group.”

Kerner Commission Report

On February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission findings, the Economic Policy Institute published a report evaluating the progress of the black community since the Kerner Report was released. It was based on a study done by the Economic Policy Institute that compared the progress of the black community with the condition of the black community at the time of the Kerner Commission. Titled “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” the study’s central premise was that there had been some improvements in the situation blacks faced but there were still disadvantages blacks faced that were based on race.

Following up on this, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute wrote an op ed published in the February 28th edition of the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” It had been 50 years since the commission made their recommendations at that point, yet Rothstein makes this statement:

“So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

There is a reason little has changed.

The commission recommended solutions based on the following 3 principles: 1.“To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.” 2.”To aim these programs for high impact in the immediate future in order to close the gap between promise and performance.” 3.“To undertake new initiatives and experiments that can change the system of failure and frustration that now dominates the ghetto and weakens our society.”

As a result of this study the commission identified 12 `grievances common in the communities they visited: “1. Police practices 2. Unemployment and underemployment 3. Inadequate housing. 4. Inadequate education 5. Poor recreation facilities and programs 6. Ineffectiveness of the political structure and grievance mechanisms. 7. Disrespectful white attitudes 8. Discriminatory administration of justice 9. Inadequacy of federal programs 10. Inadequacy of municipal services 11. Discriminatory consumer and credit practices 12. Inadequate welfare programs.

These grievances still exist today. The Kerner Commission was tasked to find out why the racial unrest happened. Instead of blaming blacks for being angry about the way they were treated, instead of inventing terms like victim mentality, the commission took a long hard look at American societal issues. The bottom line is that the Kerner Commission determined in 1968 what blacks already knew and what whites refused to hear. This quote from Nathaniel Jones, Assistant General Counsel for the Commission says it all, “One of the conclusions of the Kerner Report was that white racism was at work, was the cause of the upsets and the uprisings that we had. In fact, the report stated that white society created it, perpetuates it, and sustains it.” In other words, “The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.”

Martin Luther King called it over 50 years ago. “A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.” The Kerner Commission report is perhaps the finest study done on race in the history of this nation. As I wrote earlier, there is a reason why Rothstein came to his conclusion. We are now 52 years past the Kerner Commission findings. There has been little progress because at no level of government or society has America met even the first principle of the Kerner Commission.

“To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.”

People knowing nothing about responsibility want to lecture us on taking personal responsibility for our own situation. Since our situation is caused by white racism, we are personally responsible to point it out and then demand that it stop.

Any monkey can cut and paste (I mean, obviously).

What do you believe you are owed, and why do you believe it's owed to you?

The more you whine, riot, pillage and kill, the less likely you are to get what you think you deserve. Get that through that watermelon head of yours. Try to rise up, and you'll be crushed...

We are here now because before so then I will continue to talk about before because it is the cause. And as you are a white woman, you can just drop the racism because if you didn't have a vagina you would not have married that white man who increases your income. So while you talk your racists crap, other women are out their fighting sexism, rape, domestic violence, sexual assault and gender inequality committed against women by the white men you are here helping maintain racism. You are an idiot.
POWERFUL!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's a common, albeit incorrect, belief among ignorant coloreds like yourself.

The government hasn't given me a fucking thing..

Actually it is documented fact.

There's not a single reason to believe you've worked for 43 years. There's not a single reason to believe you've ever worked at all...

What you don't believe changes nothing.

Now let me end this read quick because you're an idiot and apparently you are unemployed while telling me to get a job.

Let me break down what white racism has done to this nation. While certain whites gloat about how successful they have been as a race and lecture others about how they have failed, facts show they have created the problems being complained about today. If not for racism everyone would be better off economically, fewer people would be on the public dime, tax revenues would increase at every level with possibly no national deficit or debt. Crime and unemployment would be reduced. More than likely the increased tax revenue could help provide free education and health care to all American citizens. Study after study show that virtually every economic problem we have as a country stems from denying opportunities for people of color due to racism.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

Far greater and more outstanding men and women than me have said these same things for the nearly 2 and one half centuries that America has been officially a nation. Those responsible for the wrongs always refuse to listen. Instead of listening, people deluded themselves into a false reality that tells them at one time this nation was great. A delusion of grandeur that ignored atrocities of a system based on a nation built by free forced labor. This arrogance comes with a price that we all are going to pay.

“Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls

Fuck you, Sambo...

Good luck with that....when you create more racist everyday with your sniveling and whining.

Forum List

Back