There's not much we white people can do to solve black people's problems...

Sure we can. All we have to do is throw black criminals in prison for a long time, instead of giving them second chances and parole. Get rid of black community criminals, and things will improve for them greatly.
DID YOU KNOW BEFORE THE GREAT SOCIETY:
The Black American family had the strongest family unit.
The Black American Family were the most religious.
A Black American woman was less likely to have a child out of wedlock than any other race
A Black man worked just as hard as everyone else to keep a roof over his family's head
In school it was normal to have friends of all color and you knew all their families by name.
Martin Luther King was a Republican
But that was before democRats put them back on the plantation
Before democRats corralled them in inter city shit holes only busing them out every two years to vote Before 8 out of 10 Blacks were born without fathers
Before their 13% of the population committed 65% of the violent crime
Before they couldn't think for themself and needed traitors to their race as Jackson, Sharpner, and Waters do their thinking for them and blame everyone but the guilty for their problems. It's been 60 years since the Great Society. So according to LBJ only another 140 years to they awake from their stopper. I'll bet when it happens they go on a kill spree and kill everyone of those democRats and nobody could blame them..

When was this that blacks had the strongest family units? When was the above true??

and Martin Luther King was neither rep or dem.

I stand by every word I said What, you think I have the time to set around making shit up? I have known what I stated for years and I might not be Black but I was right there next to you growing up. Before the Great Society if any man was out of work his neighbors , his church and his family helped out until he got one his feet and he was always there to help a friend or family. That's how it was before the Great Society. Poverty is by choice. This is America, I got a GED but no one has ever asked me to see it and I made a good life for myself and framily don't give me 'I'm Black' because I have know to many Black Men that have also made a good living in my trade and others. My doctor is a Black woman and I don't think she lives in poverty

Now it's poverty by design. Those democRats don't want you to wander to far from the plantation. You can't ever see how the democrats have fucked your people. There were no shitholes with no escape. Only the ones the democrats made you. When laws were passed against lynching and burning crosses democrats, the Southern Confederacy, the Klan, what ever you want to call them had to find a way to keep you from getting any ideas.

Sharpner, Jackson, Waters are traitors to your race. Oh yea they are there blaming everybody but the democRats marching with you. But at the end of the day they fly home to their 5 million dollar house why your people go back to their shit hole the democRats gave you out of the kindness of their cold stone hearts. Come on! It's these tyrants that are fucking you. You have the same Constitution as I do and its democRats telling you you don't and I won't give it to you. Grab a copy of it and read it again cause you must of missed some parts

Are you black or not.

...so I would suggest black people attempt to solve their problems themselves.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.

Fuck you, Sambo...
And as long as white people like you exist, the problem will not be solved.

You're nothing but a lazy little fuck who can't address your problems on your own.

Fuck you. I love racism...
Considering that everything whites have was given to them by the government, seems to me that whites have never done anything on your own. Native Americans fed you when all white had left were their dead relatives to eat. We built the country. Blacks and Asians built the railroads that connected the country while white were handed free land by the government. S

Last edited:
Sure we can. All we have to do is throw black criminals in prison for a long time, instead of giving them second chances and parole. Get rid of black community criminals, and things will improve for them greatly.
A Black American woman was less likely to have a child out of wedlock than any other race
A Black man worked just as hard as everyone else to keep a roof over his family's head
In school it was normal to have friends of all color and you knew all their families by name.
Before democRats corralled them in inter city shit holes only busing them out every two years to vote Before 8 out of 10 Blacks were born without fathers
Before they couldn't think for themself and needed traitors to their race as Jackson, Sharpner, and Waters do their thinking for them and blame everyone but the guilty for their problems. It's been 60 years since the Great Society. So according to LBJ only another 140 years to they awake from their stopper. I'll bet when it happens they go on a kill spree and kill everyone of those democRats and nobody could blame them..

When was this that blacks had the strongest family units? When was the above true??

Those days never were. We're dealing with a group of people suffering from psychosis.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.
Whooooooooooooooosh!! Right over your empty head.

That is a MYTH a fairy tale told to fools---to stupid to realize that they are responsible for their own bad life choices. That their own choices to do bad are what hold them down.

Fuck you, Sambo...
Honey I hate to break the bad news to you, but without white people--------------------you idiots would still be looking for something or someone else to blame for your own stupidity and bad choices.

Before the Great Society 55 percent of the blacks living in America lived in poverty, less than half had a high school diploma, very few had college education, many were illiterate.
Nevermind before...tell me about now, in 2020
We are here now because before so then I will continue to talk about before because it is the cause. And as you are a white woman, you can just drop the racism because if you didn't have a vagina you would not have married that white man who increases your income. So while you talk your racists crap, other women are out their fighting sexism, rape, domestic violence, sexual assault and gender inequality committed against women by the white men you are here helping maintain racism. You are an idiot.

Mlk was a registered republican

That is a MYTH a fairy tale told to fools---to stupid to realize that they are responsible for their own bad life choices. That their own choices to do bad are what hold them down.
No, it's a fact that was proven by the Kerner Commission and furthermore it's a fact I have seen while living 59 years as a black American. When you live 59 years as a black American come talk.

No, King was not. Alveda apologized for making that comment years ago. The only MLK who was republican was MLK Sr. Martins dad.

No, it's a fact that was proven by the Kerner Commission and furthermore it's a fact I have seen while living 59 years as a black American. When you live 59 years as a black American come talk.
You aren't dealing with reality-----my comment stands---without whites even existing, blacks that are whinning now would still be whinning and complaining that it is someone elses fault that they their lives are a mess. This is what drugs and poor parenting do to people---especially people with lower iqs.

No, King was not. Alveda apologized for making that comment years ago. The only MLK who was republican was MLK Sr. Martins dad.

Are you saying that the King family themselves are liars then?

Fuck you, Sambo...
Honey I hate to break the bad news to you, but without white people--------------------you idiots would still be looking for something or someone else to blame for your own stupidity and bad choices.
Wrong. White people like you gave impeded our progress at every turn.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable,” CITILAB, September 3, 2019, White Americans' Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable

So let's get something straight paleface, the worst decision made in American history was slavery. The next, Dred Scott. The third Plessy v Ferguson. That 3rd bad choice created millions of bad choices, all made by whites. We are at this impasse today because of the stupidity and bad choices of whites. Had whites not done what they did, our country would not be suffering debt and deficits, depressions would never have occurred and recession would not be a word. So like I said:

Are you saying that the King family themselves are liars then?

MLK had children none of them say he was republican. But to understand the dishonest nature of conservatives they use his brothers child to lie and even that fails.

Put Political Strife Out to Pasture

GetFile.aspx

By Alveda King
Monday, 14 October 2013

I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts.

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African-American voters were Republicans.

Granddaddy convinced a large block of blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Alveda King -- I regret saying my Christian uncle, Dr. King, was Republican.

(Newsmax.com) -- " I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts.

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too.
After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African-American voters were Republicans."

Alveda Celeste King is an American activist, author, and former state representative for the 28th District in the Georgia House of Representatives. She is a niece of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. and daughter of civil rights activist the Rev. A.D. King and his wife, Naomi Barber King. She is a Fox News Channel contributor.

BLM supporters (mainly of two certain ethnicities) get all the favorable publicity in the woke media & from opportunistic politicians.

But let's not forget that there ARE African Americans who oppose the tactics of BLM and who are doing very well economically & socially in 2020 America.

As has been noted, most thoughtful African-Americans do NOT want to defund the police.

/—— / LBJ, a white guy, created Black’s problems with his Great Society in 1964, that destroyed the Black family. Until that time Black families were rock solid and crime was almost non existent.
Wrong.
/—-/ No, I’m right. The Great Society was an unmitigated disaster. I lived through it.

The white Prog women are your masters. Drive Miss Daisy...They are taking the whole nation and the West down. They muted Christianity while telling us about the living earth called gaia. Well we all come from the primordial soup. You can not hold back males from going primal. And when they do, it will be like the middle ages again. So enjoy the time you and us all have left with this system going.

White people dont live in your hoods. Your problems are caused by your own people and your awful culture.

Forum List

Back