There's not much we white people can do to solve black people's problems...

...so I would suggest black people attempt to solve their problems themselves.

America does not have time to deal with 13 million temper tantrums and insecurity issues. We're all just trying to survive—to live our daily lives in PEACE and chase our many versions of the American Dream. Many black folk and soul taken white liberal terrorists are directly interfering with those lawful pursuits. In the end we common, life loving, dream chasing Americans will crusade against these savages and through sheer force of numbers and terrible attrition shall restore order to their chaos. Live and let die.

Again, it's not just blacks that are having problems, there's whites, too. I blame the schools, drugs, gangs and parents who didn't teach their kids how to behave. We, as a society have to come down hard on those who break laws, letting them know there are consequences to their behavior.

Sure we can. All we have to do is throw black criminals in prison for a long time, instead of giving them second chances and parole. Get rid of black community criminals, and things will improve for them greatly.
DID YOU KNOW BEFORE THE GREAT SOCIETY:
The Black American family had the strongest family unit.
The Black American Family were the most religious.
A Black American woman was less likely to have a child out of wedlock than any other race
A Black man worked just as hard as everyone else to keep a roof over his family's head
In school it was normal to have friends of all color and you knew all their families by name.
Martin Luther King was a Republican
But that was before democRats put them back on the plantation
Before democRats corralled them in inter city shit holes only busing them out every two years to vote Before 8 out of 10 Blacks were born without fathers
Before their 13% of the population committed 65% of the violent crime
Before they couldn't think for themself and needed traitors to their race as Jackson, Sharpner, and Waters do their thinking for them and blame everyone but the guilty for their problems. It's been 60 years since the Great Society. So according to LBJ only another 140 years to they awake from their stopper. I'll bet when it happens they go on a kill spree and kill everyone of those democRats and nobody could blame them..

Sure we can. All we have to do is throw black criminals in prison for a long time, instead of giving them second chances and parole. Get rid of black community criminals, and things will improve for them greatly.
A Black American woman was less likely to have a child out of wedlock than any other race
A Black man worked just as hard as everyone else to keep a roof over his family's head
In school it was normal to have friends of all color and you knew all their families by name.
Before democRats corralled them in inter city shit holes only busing them out every two years to vote Before 8 out of 10 Blacks were born without fathers
Before they couldn't think for themself and needed traitors to their race as Jackson, Sharpner, and Waters do their thinking for them and blame everyone but the guilty for their problems. It's been 60 years since the Great Society. So according to LBJ only another 140 years to they awake from their stopper. I'll bet when it happens they go on a kill spree and kill everyone of those democRats and nobody could blame them..
Bullshit. Before the Great Society 55 percent of the blacks living in America lived in poverty, less than half had a high school diploma, very few had college education, many were illiterate. Whites commit at least 60 percent of the violent crime every year. It is impossible to be born without fathers and so this is just another long ass racist post by somebody white and ignorant.

We were republicans for 100 years and what we got was everything I described in my second sentence. We've had more progress since we became democrats. That's how bad things were when we were republicans.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. If you motherfuckers ended your racism, our problems would be solved.

Fuck you, Sambo...
And as long as white people like you exist, the problem will not be solved.

You're nothing but a lazy little fuck who can't address your problems on your own.

Fuck you. I love racism...

This thread really needs to be in the rubber room.

Bullshit. Before the Great Society 55 percent of the blacks living in America lived in poverty, less than half had a high school diploma, very few had college education, many were illiterate. Whites commit at least 60 percent of the violent crime every year. It is impossible to be born without fathers and so this is just another long ass racist post by somebody white and ignorant.

We were republicans for 100 years and what we got was everything I described in my second sentence. We've had more progress since we became democrats. That's how bad things were when we were republicans.
[/QU

Before the Great Society 55 percent of the blacks living in America lived in poverty, less than half had a high school diploma, very few had college education, many were illiterate.
Nevermind before...tell me about now, in 2020

I stand by every word I said What, you think I have the time to set around making shit up? I have known what I stated for years and I might not be Black but I was right there next to you growing up. Before the Great Society if any man was out of work his neighbors , his church and his family helped out until he got one his feet and he was always there to help a friend or family. That's how it was before the Great Society. Poverty is by choice. This is America, I got a GED but no one has ever asked me to see it and I made a good life for myself and framily don't give me 'I'm Black' because I have know to many Black Men that have also made a good living in my trade and others. My doctor is a Black woman and I don't think she lives in poverty

Now it's poverty by design. Those democRats don't want you to wander to far from the plantation. You can't ever see how the democrats have fucked your people. There were no shitholes with no escape. Only the ones the democrats made you. When laws were passed against lynching and burning crosses democrats, the Southern Confederacy, the Klan, what ever you want to call them had to find a way to keep you from getting any ideas.

Sharpner, Jackson, Waters are traitors to your race. Oh yea they are there blaming everybody but the democRats marching with you. But at the end of the day they fly home to their 5 million dollar house why your people go back to their shit hole the democRats gave you out of the kindness of their cold stone hearts. Come on! It's these tyrants that are fucking you. You have the same Constitution as I do and its democRats telling you you don't and I won't give it to you. Grab a copy of it and read it again cause you must of missed some parts

Forum List

Back