Facts Vs stupid, Pt 1.

Breanna (emphasis on the SILENT stupid factor) Taylor "the drugwhench" selling drugs from trap house, was living with a drug Druggie boyfriend, K, Walker shot first. God lord, Taylor was involved in a homicide linked to a car rental...She was No innocent victim.

You know that. I know that.

But those idiots who have damned-near turned her into a saint would never believe that, because CNN and MSNBC would never ever reveal those facts.

The lefties side with race rioters and create this ambiguity on voting, I left the the Democrats over these games that they play. Politics is one thing...I left the Democrats over this monumental pole shift... The democrats have lost all references to facts, truth or reality. Everting is about feelings a appealing to emotions.

The lefties side with race rioters and create this ambiguity on voting, I love the left and the Democrats over these games that they play. Politics is one thing...I left the Democrats over this monumental pole shift... The democrats have lost all references to facts, truth or reality. Everything is about feelings and appealing to emotions.

The lefties side with race rioters and create this ambiguity on voting, I love the left and the Democrats over these games that they play. Politics is one thing...I left the Democrats over this monumental pole shift... The democrats have lost all references to facts, truth or reality. Everything is about feelings and appealing to emotions.

Look at the facts, George Floyd didn't die of asphyxiation. Nope, he died from a meth overdose. Police had zich to do with it. Breanna Taylor's boy friend selling drugs and shooting back at the cops that totally announced themselves. Kenneth Walker shot at the police and caused this mess. This is so stupid.

Forum List

Back