There’s No Such Thing As A Principled Pro Lifer

Five-hundred-and-forty-five children. That’s the number of kids who have now been permanently lost by this administration. Migrant families who fled civil war and violence in Central America
You can't promote or compel abortion and then work up so much sympathy the children who are allowed to live by virtue of the issuance of their birth certificates.

Those parents are known to cripple their children and send them to beg in the streets. The awful vice of it has to stop even if there is collateral damage.

It's like those Chinese madams who bind their daughters' feet and fry their baby sons' legs in a wok.
Yup..so called pro-lifers disappear once the baby is born and reappear later with their welfare leeches mantra.

What are your plans (Meriweather) or these unwanted babies to come if you get your wish? How are you going to care for them all? Large orphanages?

I will begin by quoting Garrison Keillor : "If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on the bus?"

Secondly, how many millions of Americans were conceived out of wedlock, whereupon their parents married, for honor, for respect of their child.

Roe V. Wade, the damnedable evil, was created from the LIE by Norma McCorvey that she had been raped. She had not. So the edict should be oveturned based on false, perjured testimony.

Surprise, surprise, Norma McCorvey HAD the baby she claimed was conceived by abortion and placed it for adoption. One of my nieces has adopted two babies. They had to go to Russia to get them because they're all being murdered here in Crazy America, thanks to Leftists.

From Wikipedia.org:

McCorvey became a Roman Catholic and abandoned her pro-abortion rights stance. She even took part in the anti-abortion movement.[3] McCorvey stated then that her involvement in Roe was "the biggest mistake of [her] life."[4] However, during an interview shortly before her death—in what McCorvey referred to as her "deathbed confession"—she said she had been paid for her anti-abortion activism, and it had been "all an act".[5][6][7]

I’ve argued with many a conservative over the years. No matter what the argument, be it violence against women, kids in cages, killing old people to save the economy, etc., the right-wing extremists will always try to bring up abortion. They do this for two reasons: they can’t possibly justify their base’s cruelty, and they falsely believe they have the moral high ground on the abortion issue. They don’t. I don’t tolerate it when they try to pull this after they lose an argument, and no liberal should either.

Five-hundred-and-forty-five children. That’s the number of kids who have now been permanently lost by this administration. Migrant families who fled civil war and violence in Central America, in part because of policies our government enacted, had their children taken away for the "crime" of seeking asylum in the United States. Jeff Sessions openly stated that he was deliberately targeting the children. “No matter how young,” added Rod Rosenstein. Toddlers were intentionally traumatized after this administration separated them from their parents and crammed them in filthy concentration camps without a system in place to reunite them. This acted as a "deterrent," according to Donald Trump's own words. And now, eight school buses full of children can never be reunited with their parents. Let's call this what it is: evil.

Yet the evil man the so-called “pro-life” crowd calls their savior is handed a pass on this. They’ve already excused his sexual assaults, his abuse of power, his administration’s trafficking in racism and incitement of violence, his submission to Vladimir Putin, and the list goes on. Well, I’ve had enough. If you’ve had enough of these arguments as well, follow me.

Pro-lifers are many things, but principled they are not.

The only thing I can't quite figure out is why all of us so called baby killers returning from Vietnam weren't wildly popular with the left wing assholes pushing so hard for baby killing today. They are just not consistent in any way.

Forum List

Back