Did anyone explain what these strange trumpet sounds were over Israel?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Along with the perfect circle in the sky? Sure there is a reasonable explanation.

I will say it is WELL WITHIN our government's...or even of cutting edge tech corporations with the consent of the government...ability to create such illusions. Read about Project Blue Beam. It's a reality. Not sure how far they've taken it or would take it at this point, but they have the wherewithal to do it...DON'T DOUBT IT. There is real technology out there that has been around for decades that can "beam" sounds right into your head, bypassing your ears. Not saying that's what it is, but that's just an example of what can be done. And there may be more than one technology available for that same end. They could be using the atmosphere itself as a speaker. There could also be satellites involved.

Last edited:
Jews are the chosen are they not? Shouldn't shit like this be expected- I mean, after all they are jews- special. Right?

A supposed hoax from over 4 years ago from some dude who dabbled in special effects. Not saying it's real or not but you be the judge

<iframe width="560" height="315" src=""

Last edited:
how come the story ends up on a message board instead of msm - never happened.

Along with the perfect circle in the sky? Sure there is a reasonable explanation.

I think it was breezewood screaming when he realized he realized God really does exist.

It was supposed to be a Messenger from God, but lack of interest cancelled the event.

I can believe that. Not to worry though, I'm sure something will come along and raise our interest. Suffering has a way of doing that, you know?

These sounds have been heard all over the world for years. No one has ever figured it out.

Forum List

Back