There’s Always An Ulterior Motive

1.They lie about everything. Always look for what they really have in store for America.

They lie about Illegal aliens…brought in to vote Democrat.

They lie about photo ID….without it they can steal elections.

They lie about the Wuhan relief/stimulus bill…it’s a gift to every Progressive entity.

And today’s topic: why have gun laws….they only apply to honest law-abiding citizens. Guess the ulterior motive.

2.Central to the above truth about Democrat politicians is this truth: their voters are dumb as asphalt…or they’d know that the party lies about everything.

How many times have they been lied to….yet never catch on, nor hold their candidates responsible. Did you get to keep your doctor under Obamacare…and this whopper:

Obama Promises To Lower Health Insurance Premiums by $2,500 Per Year

When nothing in their promises panned out…..did Democrat voters assume a jaundiced view of Democrat promises???
Nope.

3. Which brings me to my first witness, today’s birthday boy….

Cesare Beccaria, in full Cesare Bonesana, marchese (marquess) di Beccaria, (born March 15, 1738, Milan [Italy]—died November 28, 1794, Milan), Italian criminologist and economist whose Dei delitti e delle pene (1764; Eng. trans. J.A. Farrer, Crimes and Punishment, 1880) was a celebrated volume on the reform of criminal justice. Britannica.com

4. “On Crimes and Punishments (1764),a founding work in the field of criminology. He wrote the following:
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Gun laws only serve criminals....the Democrat constituents.

Exactly the opposite of what the Founders had in mind in the second amendment.

For both self-preservation, and the preservation of this once-great nation, every statement, explanation, pronouncement of the Democrats need be viewed through this prism:

A blob supporter complaining about lying.

Irony.

Reminder for this other government school grad:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

But Democrat voters never complain about attacks on either.........do you.

Changes nothing.

You're a blob supporter who is complaining about lying.

The irony is strong in you. So is your quadruple digit cholesterol tubby.

So you can't find any 'lie' from Trump even close to the significance of the lies told by the candidate you voted for????

You've been an excellent witness.

Now, jot this down.....it will help you understand your party: The affiliation of Democrats with IslamoFascists.

"Within the Muslim moral universe, the concept of "takiyya", which is religiously-sanctioned deception to protect or promote Islam, is not only moral, it is admirable because it comes from the Koran and experiences of Muhammad himself. "
Concept of "takiyya" :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

Same with Democrats.....they see lying as their birthright.

And they abuse the privilege.

Muslims and Democrats reject Fascism and Communism. Your homeschooling is showing.

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He ...
Fox Business Network used a deceptively edited clip of President Barack Obama Monday to argue that the president encouraged illegal immigrants to vote, when in fact he had done nothing of the sort.

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Another day, another specious partisan manifesto...

Look up 'specious' and you will learn a new word, and find that you've made a fool of yourself again.

And look for anything in the post that you found so painful, that isn't true.

Government school grad, huh?

Oh no, my word is quite apropos for your diatribe. :)

So you can't find a single thing that isn't a fact, is true, is verifiable and documented???

That makes you quite a fool for your specious post.

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.

Says the poster who leads with “They lie about everything”

Care to try again, or will you stick to this puerile canard?

1.They lie about everything. Always look for what they really have in store for America.

They lie about the Wuhan relief/stimulus bill…it’s a gift to every Progressive entity.

And today’s topic: why have gun laws….they only apply to honest law-abiding citizens. Guess the ulterior motive.

2.Central to the above truth about Democrat politicians is this truth: their voters are dumb as asphalt…or they’d know that the party lies about everything.

How many times have they been lied to….yet never catch on, nor hold their candidates responsible. Did you get to keep your doctor under Obamacare…and this whopper:

When nothing in their promises panned out…..did Democrat voters assume a jaundiced view of Democrat promises???

Nope.

Look up 'specious' and you will learn a new word, and find that you've made a fool of yourself again.

So you can't find a single thing that isn't a fact, is true, is verifiable and documented???

"Says the poster who leads with “They lie about everything”

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

Looks like I'm right again, huh?

Nope.

Cesare Beccaria, in full Cesare Bonesana, marchese (marquess) di Beccaria, (born March 15, 1738, Milan [Italy]—died November 28, 1794, Milan), Italian criminologist and economist whose Dei delitti e delle pene (1764; Eng. trans. J.A. Farrer, Crimes and Punishment, 1880) was a celebrated volume on the reform of criminal justice. Britannica.com

4. “On Crimes and Punishments (1764),a founding work in the field of criminology. He wrote the following:
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

For both self-preservation, and the preservation of this once-great nation, every statement, explanation, pronouncement of the Democrats need be viewed through this prism:

The first time you registered to vote didn't you have to provide a birth certificate or US Passport or Naturalization papers?

Are you objecting to photo IDs?

I don't care one way or another. Conditional registration seems to have worked pretty well.

Nope.

Irony.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

Obama did not tell illegals to vote.

Fox Business Network used a deceptively edited clip of President Barack Obama Monday to argue that the president encouraged illegal immigrants to vote, when in fact he had done nothing of the sort.

No, this video does not show Obama urging undocumented ...
No, this video does not show Obama urging undocumented ...
6:53
Nov 08, 2016 · 1. President Obama did not encourage undocumented immigrants to vote. Dozens of YouTube channels are running with an interview clip that, they allege, shows the president urging noncitizens to vote...

Conditional Voter Registration :: California Secretary of ...
“Conditional voter registration” has the same meaning as set forth in Elections Code section 2170 (a). A “CVR voter” is a person who, on Election Day or the fourteen (14) days immediately preceding Election Day, does both of the following:

"Fox Business Network used a deceptively edited clip of President Barack Obama Monday to argue that the president encouraged illegal immigrants to vote, when in fact he had done nothing of the sort."

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

He said if you are living with illegals, don't be afraid to vote.

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

Actually you aren’t. Cherry-picking falsehoods does not translate into “they lie about everything”.

Thats the problem when making a specious argument, it gets exposed for what it is. Have the Democrats lied before, absolutely.

If you think only the Democratic Party is capable of this, you missed the following Trump promises when he ran for the Presidency:

-Building the wall with Mexico paying for it
-Repeal and replace PPACA with a new plan
-Eliminate the debt

Nope.

The first time you registered to vote didn't you have to provide a birth certificate or US Passport or Naturalization papers?

Are you objecting to photo IDs?

I don't care one way or another. Conditional registration seems to have worked pretty well.

Nope.

Irony.

Obama did not tell illegals to vote.

No, this video does not show Obama urging undocumented ...
No, this video does not show Obama urging undocumented ...
6:53
Nov 08, 2016 · 1. President Obama did not encourage undocumented immigrants to vote. Dozens of YouTube channels are running with an interview clip that, they allege, shows the president urging noncitizens to vote...

Conditional Voter Registration :: California Secretary of ...
“Conditional voter registration” has the same meaning as set forth in Elections Code section 2170 (a). A “CVR voter” is a person who, on Election Day or the fourteen (14) days immediately preceding Election Day, does both of the following:

"Fox Business Network used a deceptively edited clip of President Barack Obama Monday to argue that the president encouraged illegal immigrants to vote, when in fact he had done nothing of the sort."

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA:

He said if you are living with illegals, don't be afraid to vote.

No he didn't. He added that later for liars like you.

He said this:

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:

OBAMA:

Let's hear his exact words in the exact order he said them: nothing altered:

Actually you aren’t. Cherry-picking falsehoods does not translate into “they lie about everything”.

Thats the problem when making a specious argument, it gets exposed for what it is. Have the Democrats lied before, absolutely.

If you think only the Democratic Party is capable of this, you missed the following Trump promises when he ran for the Presidency:

-Eliminate the debt

" Cherry-picking falsehoods"

Bet you can't name one.

"-Building the wall with Mexico paying for it"

Yeppers!!

"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

“By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump’s border wall, critics say

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

NEXT!!!

-Eliminate the debt

Bet you can't name one.

Yeppers!!

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."

Mexican National Guard troops in full riot gear blocked their way and fired tear gas canisters to disperse those seeking to breach the nation’s border with Guatemala. Hundreds of people were put on planes and buses back to Honduras, where most of the migrants in the latest caravan began their journey.

For López Obrador, Mexico’s first avowedly leftist president in a generation and a political campaigner who pledged to welcome migrants, the last year brought a substantial shift in his view of how to handle the Central American influx. By turning back caravans, Mexico is acting as Trump's border wall, critics say

NEXT!!!

The wall was never completed so that’s a false hood.

As far as “next”

I guess we agree that “eliminate the debt” and “repeal and replace PPACA” are falsehoods.

Good to know. :)

-Eliminate the debt

Bet you can't name one.

Yeppers!!

NEXT!!!

I guess we agree that “eliminate the debt” and “repeal and replace PPACA” are falsehoods.

Good to see your retreat.

I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

Have you any idea what I burden I carry......never being wrong?

No....of course you would never be in that situation.

-Eliminate the debt

Bet you can't name one.

Yeppers!!

NEXT!!!

No retreat. I knew you would never concede the point.
Unlike you, I have no problem doing so.

I do enjoy exposing fallacious talking points steeped in hyperbole.

White flag accepted and have a nice day. :)

-Eliminate the debt

Bet you can't name one.

Yeppers!!

NEXT!!!

No retreat. I knew you would never concede the point.
Unlike you, I have no problem doing so.

I do enjoy exposing fallacious talking points steeped in hyperbole.

White flag accepted and have a nice day. :)

"I knew you would never concede the point.
Unlike you, I have no problem doing so. "

But you have soooooooo much practice at it.

5. Why do Democrats bend over backward instituting gun laws that are only observed by law-abiding Americans?

Can you guess the ulterior motive????

“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.”
Thomas Jefferson

In 1764, Marquis Cesare Beccaria published On Crimes and Punishments, the founding document of modern criminal science. In it he wrote: ”The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.

Can it be supposed that those who have the courage to violate the most sacred laws of humanity, the most important of the code, will respect the less important and arbitrary ones, which can be violated with ease and impunity, and which, if strictly obeyed, would put an end to personal liberty —so dear to men, so dear to the enlightened legislator— and subject innocent persons to all the vexations that the guilty alone ought to suffer?

Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

Both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were familiar with Beccaria’s work.

Democrat voters.....not so much.

6. We are searching for the ulterior motive behind Democrat desire to disarm lawful American citizens. In effect, the Democrats seek to arm criminals, who, by definition, will pay no heed to gun restriction laws.

For context, this is the America designed by the Founders: Americans are entitled to their guns.
Democrats, in the service of some 'foreign' power, fight assiduously against American rights.

1792 Militia Act of 1792, setting forth standards for the May 2 Act, (1792 Militia Act of 1792 was passed by the Second Congress, allowing the president to call out members of the states militias.) including a] each and every free able-bodied white male citizen of age 18 and under age 45… b] provide himself with a good musket,…bayonet and belt,… not less than twenty four cartridges.; c] exempting all elected officials and employees of the government.

George Mason, Father of the Bill of Rights: "I ask, Who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers." (Jonathan Elliot, The Debates of the Several State Conventions on the Adoption of the Federal Constitution, [NY: Burt Franklin,1888] p.425-6)

The Constitution gave Congress the power to raise and support a national army, and to organize “the Militia.” This is because an army didn’t naturally exist, while “the Militia” only had to be organized: it always existed. (See enumerated powers in Article 1,Section 8.)

The Supreme Court, in US v. Miller, (1939) “…militia system…implied the general obligation of all adult male inhabitants to possess arms, and, with certain exceptions, to cooperate in the work of defence.” It concluded that the militia was primarily civilians.

Today, federal law defines “the militia of the United States” to include all able-bodied males from 17 to 45 and members of the National Guard up to age 64, but excluding those who have no intention of becoming citizens, and active military personnel. (US Code Title 10, sect. 311-313)
[10 U.S. Code § 311 - Exchange of defense personnel between United States and friendly foreign countries: authority]

We have a right to arms, but it is not the only reason.

b. “…well-regulated…” Regulated does not refer to government regulations. Contemporary meaning from definitions in the Oxford English Dictionary. "Regulated" has an Obsolete definition (b) "Of troops: Properly disciplined" and then "discipline" has a definition (3b) applying to the military, "Training in the practice of arms and military evolutions; drill. Formerly, more widely: Training or skill in military affairs generally; military skill and experience; the art of war." (The pesky meaning of "Well Regulated" - Democratic Underground)

2. Central to the above truth about Democrat politicians is this truth: their voters are dumb as asphalt…or they’d know that the party lies about everything.

Nope.

1617484484119.png

Forum List

Back