There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

Most of what you say I agree with.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

The 1% backed Biden. Do you live under a floorboard?

80 million is more than 1%. Just sayin

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
The proletariat have backed Trump. 100%
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.
There is way too much influence by the wealthy elite who control the media.
We have hit a very low period.
Any impossible to point fingers since so many are to blame.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, so I would never fall for Trump's line.
However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress should not just have been occupied, but burned to the ground.

Congress gets burned to the ground then we wind up with a dictator like Dump. We need that check and we need to vote these slow moving crooks in congress out.

Well I do not like Trump and do not agree the election was stolen, even though I think the primaries were rigged.
So I prefer the slow and safe approach as well.
But people calling the misguided Trump supporters as terrorist and shooting them like the police did, is totally and completely wrong.
If those protestors are abused, then I quit.
That is it for this whole government.

If you forcibly try to overthrow an election wouldn't you be a terrorist? Sorry but thats the term in the dictionary. They got shot because they attempted to kidnap and kill members of congress along with the VP all to support some orange grifter.

The election was overthrown on November the Third 2020.

Prove it in court and I may believe you.

You cannot prove it in courts that refuse to hear the evidence.

Must be embarrassing that you cant get so called evidence heard by judges you appointed? :laugh:

It is not embarrassing it is criminal. The corruption is now completely out in the open and the censorship is to stop people from hearing just how bad it is.

So youre going with the "everyone is crooked but us ideology" instead of just admitting Dump lost eh? This is why there is no reason to talk to you clowns.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The only thing I see is the extremists run the parties and as long as they continue to do so, there is no unity. What happened January 6th was as sad of a day we have seen in a long time, however there are underlying reasons of why and how this happened and if we don’t fix the problem it, it will go back underground for decades and then it will be back.

America isn’t listening to its people, it is listening to the rich because the system is geared toward the rich. It doesn’t listen to the working class, the poor, the people of color, it listens and responds to the rich, that has to change or the divide will continue and grow.

There is no leadership in either party, they don’t give a damn about the people they were elected to serve, they believe they are better than the average American, know more than the average American and above everything, they believe the party’s interest is more important than the country’s best interest.

I will say though, yes, it will go back underground and come back as you say, but that has been going on since our earliest civilizations. It goes back all the way to the Roman Empire. And we as a population still haven't learned the lesson. "Give the people bread and circus" which is a failure of the citizenry has been repeated here in this country and in others. We just don't get it. Not sure the majority of the citizenry ever will. It's why the 1% do not want to see the masses become educated. Hence, let's defund the public schools. It's been a simple, yet effective tool in keeping the majority of populations in check.

All the corporations, media moguls, bankers, oligarchs, international financiers, hedge funds, have backed Biden.
Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Not my fault they picked an incompetent fuckup to be their voice. I dont care that they dont like the results of the election. Tough shit. Better luck next time.

I don't think there is evidence of the election being rigged, but obviously the primaries are, or else we would have better choices than Trump or Biden.

I agree that money has control but this election is totally different. You have a wealthy con artist posing as the peoples choice simply because he wants to make money off them. Its like Dumpsters are retarded or something. They are directly to blame for the state of affairs.

However, that does not change the fact the democrats in congress are also lying crooks who have been selling us all down the river since the Clinton administration repealed Glass -Steagall, and pass the 1994 federal crime bill. The War on Drugs, 3 strikes, gun control, etc., is all totally illegal and corrupt.

Congress gets burned to the ground then we wind up with a dictator like Dump. We need that check and we need to vote these slow moving crooks in congress out.

Well I do not like Trump and do not agree the election was stolen, even though I think the primaries were rigged.
But people calling the misguided Trump supporters as terrorist and shooting them like the police did, is totally and completely wrong.

If you forcibly try to overthrow an election wouldn't you be a terrorist? Sorry but thats the term in the dictionary. They got shot because they attempted to kidnap and kill members of congress along with the VP all to support some orange grifter.

Must be embarrassing that you cant get so called evidence heard by judges you appointed? :laugh:

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

I thought Dump was going to drain the swamp? He appointed his own judges and they laughed him and his case out of court. :laugh:

Yup. Trump was elected because he was not a politiican.
He lost 2020 because he was not a politiican. He was naive and trusted the wrong people. Underestmated the scale of fraud.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Give me one day in court with 12 members of the public and I will prove it.

What are you waiting for? Don't let Dumps 60+ losses in court cause you to stall.

Trump did not have one day in court.

That tends to happen when you get laughed out of court 60 times due to lack of evidence.

Yet it never entered court.
Explain that.
Why did Dems fear an audit and block the permission of audits in court?

I just did explain it. There was no evidence.

So apart from the 1000 affidavits, the witnesses, the video evidence, the scientific analysis, the constitutional breaches, the barring of observers, the mathematical impossibility. the censoring of evidnce, and the arrest of election fraudsters....what evidence do you have.?

The evidence is the certified votes approved by the electoral college on 15Dec20 and the congress on 7JAN21

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

It is not embarrassing it is criminal. The corruption is now completely out in the open and the censorship is to stop people from hearing just how bad it is.

So youre going with the "everyone is crooked but us ideology" instead of just admitting Dump lost eh? This is why there is no reason to talk to you clowns.

Washington is corrupt.
Media is corrupt. Elections are rigged. Internet is corrupt.
Thats the majority viewpoint, not just me.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

I thought Dump was going to drain the swamp? He appointed his own judges and they laughed him and his case out of court. :laugh:

He lost 2020 because he was not a politiican. He was naive and trusted the wrong people. Underestmated the scale of fraud.

He lost because he proved to be the incompetent fuckup I pegged him for in the first place and the asshole many tried to look past.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

What are you waiting for? Don't let Dumps 60+ losses in court cause you to stall.

That tends to happen when you get laughed out of court 60 times due to lack of evidence.

Explain that.

So apart from the 1000 affidavits, the witnesses, the video evidence, the scientific analysis, the constitutional breaches, the barring of observers, the mathematical impossibility. the censoring of evidnce, and the arrest of election fraudsters....what evidence do you have.?

The evidence is the certified votes approved by the electoral college on 15Dec20 and the congress on 7JAN21

They didnt count the legal votes and exclude the fraudulent votes. An audit.
Not complicated. A simple request. Why was it denied?

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

He lost because he proved to be the incompetent fuckup I pegged him for in the first place and the asshole many tried to look past.

He won more legal votes than any other president in history.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Explain that.

It was denied because they already did an audit.

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.
If a person supports the breaking into the capital, they are just as morally reprehensible and anti-American as those that did. They just were not able to go, as lacked transportation, time off their day job, no baby sitter, etc.. Then again, the may just lack the courage of their convictions, so it is unlikely they will be convicted.
Then by your standards I am just as morally reprehensible and anti-American (at least anti your Big Brother version of America) as those that protested and dam proud of it. I don't recall any outrage from you when antifa and blm staged much more violent protests on public property. Have you forgotten that public property belongs to the people which is why it is known a "public" property. They bought it, they paid for it and I don't think "trespassing" on it is any very serious crime. Where was your "anti-America" bullshit when real thugs decided to make several city blocks of an American city their private domain? They invaded a part of my Country and had they tried to stop me from my legal use of public property a war would have started right then. It was far more morally reprehensible and anti-American for the involved officials to just cede what they were sworn and legally required to protect. Somehow I don't find Americans who are innocent of any crime not being convicted to be a bad thing.
There you go. Just not willing to live by the laws the rest of us support, eh? I do not live in the crap cities where the mayors and governor put up with the disgraceful destructive and in some cases deadly riots. I promise not to spend my tourism dollars in any of those lawless places and certainly would not live in one. As an American citizen, I claim the right to not have my Capital Building attacked by anti constitution, anti-law and order right wing extremists. Portland is not my city. Washington DC Capital hill area belongs to all loyal American. Traitorous scum need not visit. There are rules and laws reguarding every bit of public land, and monuments in this country and that includes the Capital Building. You do not have the right to do as you please in these places as if you are entitled breaking, attack, and destroy to get your way after you lose an election. Plain as that. If you can't handle being a decent citizen, don't expect anybody to treat you as one or say nice calm supportive things to you or about you. You are not a little child and we do not favor babying you until you calm down. We're talking about Washington DC, not the state of Washington. Suck it up and act better.
The election was not lost, it was stolen.
There you go again. It was not stolen. You lost. Don't be such a whiny lil bitch.
It was stolen No country in the western world would accept the results of an election with no observers. Sorry, I will never let this be memory holed by the media. Trump won if you count only the legal votes.
Why did the governor of your state accept it? You elected him too, right?
Dudes from Russia or some other eastern bloc country.
Crap. I let myself be russian trolled. I should have looked at his frickin screen name. Thks for heads up. Bed time for me.
He may be but he still makes more sense than you do.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

If that was the case why is he leaving on the 20th? Did he resign?

"If you need thousands of troops for your inauguration, then you were likely not elected by the people."
Dump lost by about 8 million votes. Biden won the popular and the electoral vote. Anyone with a functioning brain would know Biden was elected by the people.

Mighty convenient timing for a sudden change of heart from people who for 4 fucking years whined about Russia's election interference. Whatever happened to that big-talk about burning the whole damn system to the ground?
When have you ever heard me say anything about burning anything to the ground? Dump helped the Russians. They couldnt pin him down but anyone with a brain knows he colluded with them.

Suddenly it's tantamount to treason to question election integrity or stage protests. Even though the vast majority of the tens of thousands of DC protesters remained "mostly peaceful", that old excuse just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Like I said, this sudden shift in tone is mighty convenient.
You can question all you want to. You can decide not to believe the republican voting officials that said the election was fair. You can disbelieve all the republican appointed judges that laughed Dumps suits out the court due to lack of evidence. You can do all that but if you fuck up and try to overturn the results you will be dealt with harshly.

If only the accusation of "sedition" was limited specifically to the people who actually broke into the capitol building and committed actual crimes but in reality there's a broad brush smear campaign against a huge swathe of Americans who did nothing wrong.
If a person supports the breaking into the capital, they are just as morally reprehensible and anti-American as those that did. They just were not able to go, as lacked transportation, time off their day job, no baby sitter, etc.. Then again, the may just lack the courage of their convictions, so it is unlikely they will be convicted.
Then by your standards I am just as morally reprehensible and anti-American (at least anti your Big Brother version of America) as those that protested and dam proud of it. I don't recall any outrage from you when antifa and blm staged much more violent protests on public property. Have you forgotten that public property belongs to the people which is why it is known a "public" property. They bought it, they paid for it and I don't think "trespassing" on it is any very serious crime. Where was your "anti-America" bullshit when real thugs decided to make several city blocks of an American city their private domain? They invaded a part of my Country and had they tried to stop me from my legal use of public property a war would have started right then. It was far more morally reprehensible and anti-American for the involved officials to just cede what they were sworn and legally required to protect. Somehow I don't find Americans who are innocent of any crime not being convicted to be a bad thing.
There you go. Just not willing to live by the laws the rest of us support, eh? I do not live in the crap cities where the mayors and governor put up with the disgraceful destructive and in some cases deadly riots. I promise not to spend my tourism dollars in any of those lawless places and certainly would not live in one. As an American citizen, I claim the right to not have my Capital Building attacked by anti constitution, anti-law and order right wing extremists. Portland is not my city. Washington DC Capital hill area belongs to all loyal American. Traitorous scum need not visit. There are rules and laws reguarding every bit of public land, and monuments in this country and that includes the Capital Building. You do not have the right to do as you please in these places as if you are entitled breaking, attack, and destroy to get your way after you lose an election. Plain as that. If you can't handle being a decent citizen, don't expect anybody to treat you as one or say nice calm supportive things to you or about you. You are not a little child and we do not favor babying you until you calm down. We're talking about Washington DC, not the state of Washington. Suck it up and act better.
The election was not lost, it was stolen.
There you go again. It was not stolen. You lost. Don't be such a whiny lil bitch.
It was stolen No country in the western world would accept the results of an election with no observers. Sorry, I will never let this be memory holed by the media. Trump won if you count only the legal votes.
Why did the governor of your state accept it? You elected him too, right?
Dudes from Russia or some other eastern bloc country.
Crap. I let myself be russian trolled. I should have looked at his frickin screen name. Thks for heads up. Bed time for me.
He may be but he still makes more sense than you do.
No. Hes just an idiot from russia like so many idiots here in the US.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Explain that.

Link to audit please?

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Explain that.

Link to audit please?

Sure. Here you go.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

Because he doesn't want ot see bloodshed and has exhausted all legal and peaceful channels.
proof that he is not a dictator and a true american.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

Because he doesn't want ot see bloodshed and has exhausted all legal and peaceful channels.

IOW he lost and doesnt want to get tossed out on the sidewalk on his ass.

Luckily democracy won and withstood the attempts of the would be dictator.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Explain that.

Link to audit please?

Sure. Here you go.

That was a recount.
Signature verification was not granted and Dominion machines were not forensically checked.
they just counted the same fraudulent votes twice.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

Dictators rig elections and do not fall victim to rigged elections. Ever.

Are you fucking blind???
Trump is their voice.

Welcome to the swamp
Its yours now.

Dictators rig elections and do not fall victim to rigged elections. Ever.

Thats why I called him a would be dictator. He's an incompetent fuckup even at trying to be a dictator.

So the unity you assholes been selling is bullshit just like we said it was. You really do want this war don’t you.

I am not selling unity with the traitorous likes of you. I am wanting unity from everyone else. You Traitors need to be deported to a country more of your ilk like Yemen.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way to move forward. Not only is accountability imperative, but it is also necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Come at me then!

I am not a "terrorist" or a "seditionist" I am simply someone who chose not to think like you or believe like you.

Don't try to intimidate me. That is a surefire way to turn a pacifist into a warrior.

You chose to support Rump and his followers. Hate to break it to you since you still do, it's pretty apparent that you ARE a traitor and a seditionist. At the very least, you are a Lying John Birch Society POS. And you CHOOSE to be that. Fine. But don't expect people that want our Federal Republic and our Constitution of the United States to invite you into the folds.

Forum List

Back