There will be no justice for Russia hoax

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The deep state will protect their own.

I have no confidence that Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, McCabe....will be held accountable for their coup attempt.

Those in power protect their own.

I have no confidence that Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, McCabe....will be held accountable for their coup attempt.

I sure hope you're wrong Colonel. But if you're right and our government turns out to be too corrupt to care about integrity, our goose is cooked as a country.

the only hoax is the bs RW trumpbots make up then endlessly parrot ....

I Agree with the OP.

And as I've been saying for weeks now..........it is the MAD Principle......

Mutually Assured Destruction........If the start taking out the Establishment.........they will take out others from the other side and they know it.

Peons will go down for the show.........and that is all.

You're right. There is no justice for Russian interference. Trump has not been held accountable for any of his crimes, even as all of his top advisors are being frog marched off to jail.

Notice how all of the Republicans Trump hired are going to jail, but Donnie keeps dancing away. Even Trump IG is reporting that Trump's claims of bias in the FBI are all lies and there was no bias in either the origination of the investigation, or the manner it was carried out.

Trump and the KGB are lying to you, and you're basically a Russian asset for repeating their lies. The question becomes are are you betraying the USA on purpose, or are you just that stupid?

You're right. There is no justice for Russian interference. Trump has not been held accountable for any of his crimes, even as all of his top advisors are being frog marched off to jail.

Notice how all of the Republicans Trump hired are going to jail, but Donnie keeps dancing away. Even Trump IG is reporting that Trump's claims of bias in the FBI are all lies and there was no bias in either the origination of the investigation, or the manner it was carried out.

Trump and the KGB are lying to you, and you're basically a Russian asset for repeating their lies. The question becomes are are you betraying the USA on purpose, or are you just that stupid?

the only people who arent pissed off at russian interference are the russians -

And Republicans. Moscow Mitch took one of the oligarchs off the sanctions list when he invested millions in Mitch's state. Republicans have no morality whatsoever. They'd pimp out their mothers if they could make a buck.

And Republicans. Moscow Mitch took one of the oligarchs off the sanctions list when he invested millions in Mitch's state. Republicans have no morality whatsoever. They'd pimp out their mothers if they could make a buck.

like I said - RUSSIANS ^^^^^^^^^^^

I sure hope you're wrong Colonel. But if you're right and our government turns out to be too corrupt to care about integrity, our goose is cooked as a country.
Oh we’re cooked alright. Our government is no better than those of banana republics, that Americans like to make fun of.

This shit always works out for the ruling class.

Hillary is corrupt as shit. Nothing will ever happen to her.

We have impeachment based on hearsay from a phantom whistleblower who is actually a Biden toady.

The shit is ridiculous

Last edited:

There will be no justice for and of DC.

So the whistleblower is Brennan asslicker.

I mean are you fucking kidding me?

Forum List

Back