There will be no economic upturn if Obama gets a second term

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
A second Obama term won't even be more of the same. It'll be worse b/c he'll have cart blanche to more rigorously pursue his failed agenda.

Liberals can you tell me realistic ways in which you expect the economy to improve under Obama? You can't.

In fact, we may even see that second great depression that Obama is fond of talking about. You idiots will still be blaming Bush of course for that.

Too late. It's already happening. In spite of Republicans best efforts to stop it. Oops.

Too late. It's already happening. In spite of Republicans best efforts to stop it. Oops.

You could have posted this moronic taunt in any thread. What you couldn't do; is say how you expect the economy to improve in a second Obama term.

BTW - you sound like a villain. 'The world is mine. Those Republicans can't stop me now!' :lmao:

We will be looking at another 4 years of a bleak economy
and we will have a President who is out of touch,just happy to
go out everyday and have a crowd around him hooting and hollering
as he does his standup routine.

We are in really bad shape and we have a President more interested
in being adored by his followers. :confused:

When facelifts are up and underwear down, you know America is doing well. Seriously check out employment and the Dow, no need to say more. Republican jealousy of real accomplishment is too funny.

"After a major decline during the peak of the recession, economists are pointing to a surge in facelifts over the last year as partial proof the economy's improving.

It's probably one of the most bizarre economic indicators out there, but pales in comparison to men's underwear sales, which tend to trend down in leaner times. The sector saw a 5 percent jump in 2011.

See the infographic below for other strange proof we're nearing the light at the end of the tunnel: "

Strange Signs The Economy's Improving - Business Insider

I don't think most rational people ever bought into
his views...This whole business of spewing hate
against the people who produce in this country has worn very thin.
I hope people who got caught up in the race aspect of all this
will vote on merit.They should not vote for him again.

When facelifts are up and underwear down, you know America is doing well. Seriously check out employment and the Dow, no need to say more. Republican jealousy of real accomplishment is too funny.

"After a major decline during the peak of the recession, economists are pointing to a surge in facelifts over the last year as partial proof the economy's improving.

It's probably one of the most bizarre economic indicators out there, but pales in comparison to men's underwear sales, which tend to trend down in leaner times. The sector saw a 5 percent jump in 2011.

See the infographic below for other strange proof we're nearing the light at the end of the tunnel: "

Strange Signs The Economy's Improving - Business Insider

If the DOW is up it's b/c interest rates are shit and people are trying to not have their money depreciate. You're citing a superficial barometer.

And now facelifts are a measure of economic vitality? That's all you got? Wow. Just wow. And something about underwear too, but I didn't quite understand retarded point. Does that make Michael Jordan an economist in your world?

You either have Obama or a strong economy, but you can't have both things at the same time. Make a wise decision!

I think Obama's agenda is to remake America the way he feels is should be.
We need to be brought down a few pegs for all our past blunders.
He wants redistribution of wealth,he wants high energy costs,he wants as many
people dependent on government as possible.

If he was interested in the economy he would have put Obamacare on hold a bit.
But his ego got the better of him.

Past blunders? He's a racist straight-up. He doesn't need any more reason than that.

You could have posted this moronic taunt in any thread. What you couldn't do; is say how you expect the economy to improve in a second Obama term.

BTW - you sound like a villain. 'The world is mine. Those Republicans can't stop me now!' :lmao:

Moronic taunt? You mean like this:

A second Obama term won't even be more of the same. It'll be worse b/c he'll have cart blanche to more rigorously pursue his failed agenda.

Liberals can you tell me realistic ways in which you expect the economy to improve under Obama? You can't.

In fact, we may even see that second great depression that Obama is fond of talking about. You idiots will still be blaming Bush of course for that.

Past blunders? He's a racist straight-up. He doesn't need any more reason than that.

The Republican Party is 90% white. But it's everyone else who's racist? Even to your simple mind, does that make sense?

He wants redistribution of wealth (from the middle class to the top 1%. The Bush Tax cuts really got the ball rolling),he wants high energy costs (and subsidies for oil companies. They deserve more money),he wants as many people dependent on government as possible.

Two out of three of those is what Republicans want. Their plan for the third is "let them die".

Obama has had about as much control over the economy of his term as most other presidents: a gnat's eyelash above zero.

Obama has had about as much control over the economy of his term as most other presidents: a gnat's eyelash above zero.

Libs love to give us this blatant lying talking point when their guy is in the White House (pursuing failed policies). The president has a HUGE IMPACT on the economy. Always has; always will.

Moronic taunt? You mean like this:

How old are you dude?

Tell me how you think the economy will improve if Obama gets a second term. What benchmarks will he hit?

Forum List

Back