There will be a depression if Trump doesn't win in 2024

Please my tiny minded ape like poop sniffer,
Your third party will not win.
Your vote will change nothing in the major parties.
BUT, oh Ye of Tiny Mind
Your favorite among the majors loses a vote
Which is the same as a vote for your least favorite.

But you go be you
And by that I mean one stupid motherfucker.
our favorite among the majors loses a vote
BOTH favorites lose a vote

Which is the same as a vote for your least favorite.
which proves you a moron
And by that I mean one stupid motherfucker.

that means YOU are one stupid motherfucker

were you in a coma in 2007-2009?
Well, you have a point. I'm 61 years old... There have been 8 Recessions in my lifetime.

Seven of them happened when a Republican was in charge.

And this is nothing new. When I was a kid, my parents used to say Republicans brought us Recessions, Democrats bring us wars.

Now, Republicans bring us both.

Covid happened.
Yes, it happened because Trump was criminally incompetent in handling it.

Presidents should only be allowed 1 term. There is nothing good about 2 terms. That would solve the issue for each side. The 2 terms is a huge massive flaw.

I would agree, no President has had a good second term since we limited them to two terms.

Obama lost Congress and dealt with shutdowns.
Bush had Katrina and the Iraq War went south
Clinton had Monica
Reagan had Iran Contra
Nixon had Watergate

So given that it will be a second term blues for either one of these guys, I'll still take the guy whose first term didn't involve being impeached twice and earning 91 indictments, thanks.

The problem with this is you assume people have a favorite among the majors.

For most of us that refuse to vote for the duopoly, no such favorite exist.

I view the choice of picking between Trump and Biden akin to picking between syphilis or gonorrhea, or picking between being shot or being poisoned. Feel free to use which ever analogy you prefer.
I really don't care how you view the choices the simple irrefutable fact is that you like/dislike one more than the other
and
The simple fact is that your choice to vote 3rd party is, in fact, a vote for the guy you like least.

1704044746370.gif

BOTH favorites lose a vote

which proves you a moron

that means YOU are one stupid motherfucker
No, only YOUR favorite loses a vote
AND
That is just like your voting for your least favorite.

If your tiny mind could find two neurons to rub together you'd understand this but as a ridiculously stupid retarded ape who only considers rubbing that Vienna sausage you keep between your legs you won't so ignorant insults are all you have.

Which further demonstrates you to be one ignorant motherfucker.

Which further qualifies you as the lower third on the MAGAT lack of intelligence scale..

I really don't care how you view the choices the simple irrefutable fact is that you like/dislike one more than the other
and
The simple fact is that your choice to vote 3rd party is, in fact, a vote for the guy you like least.

View attachment 881383
NO,
it's a statement you don't like either of the candidates the 2 dominant parties are backing.

Is that too confusing for your simple mind?

AND
That is just like your voting for your least favorite.

If your tiny mind could find two neurons to rub together you'd understand this but as a ridiculously stupid retarded ape who only considers rubbing that Vienna sausage you keep between your legs you won't so ignorant insults are all you have.

Which further demonstrates you to be one ignorant motherfucker.

Which further qualifies you as the lower third on the MAGAT lack of intelligence scale..
they BOTH lose my vote.

Hopefully people will read this and realize we all need to vote for Trump. Do you want good economic news or bad economic news? It should be an easy question to answer.

---Donald Trump: ‘Depression Like 1929’ Looms if ‘I Don’t Win’---

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe this codswallop blerted out by Trump and piublished by a right wing rag with out evidence or any economic thory to back it up

NO,
it's a statement you don't like either of the candidates the 2 dominant parties are backing.

Is that too confusing for your simple mind?
It's farting into a hurricane.
No one smells it but you.
But, like the people around your buddy Trump, you're used to the stink.

50 votes for your less favored major candidate
49 for your most favored major candidate
You vote third party
1 vote for your guy

Least favored candidate wins and YOU elected him.

Why not be honest?
You want Biden supporters to go 3rd because each one of those votes is a vote for your boy Trump.

If only you MAGATS had half the brain power you wish you had.
Then you'd be a little less stupid.

Well, you have a point. I'm 61 years old... There have been 8 Recessions in my lifetime.

Seven of them happened when a Republican was in charge.

And this is nothing new. When I was a kid, my parents used to say Republicans brought us Recessions, Democrats bring us wars.

Now, Republicans bring us both.

Yes, it happened because Trump was criminally incompetent in handling it.
Really? Why hasn't he been charged? And what would the charge be?

I've already proven that you're a fucking liar. So why would anyone believe this or anything else you post, shitstain?
Nobody gives a fuck what a delusional parasite like you thinks.... are you smoking your boyfriend's ass hair again?

Go hang yourself on a chainlink fence and see who cares..... literally, no one. :cool:

Forum List

Back