There were FOUR documented cases of voter fraud in 2012 - FOUR more in 2016

Which states do not require an excuse to vote absentee or by mail?
The following 34 states and Washington, D.C., offer "no-excuse" absentee/mailed ballot voting: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado*, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii*, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon*, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island**, South Dakota, Utah*, Vermont, Virginia, Washington*, Wisconsin and Wyoming. For more details, visit Table 1: States with No-Excuse Absentee Voting.

1-excuses-to-vote-absentee.svg

*Designates a state that sends mailed ballots to all eligible voters. Voters don’t need to request a mailed ballot but automatically receive one. See the section on all-mail elections below.

-------------------------
read and weep you trampers.

Attachments

• 1596294782449.png
    1596294782449.png
    39 KB · Views: 17
The following 34 states and Washington, D.C., offer "no-excuse" absentee/mailed ballot voting: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado*, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii*, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon*, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island**, South Dakota, Utah*, Vermont, Virginia, Washington*, Wisconsin and Wyoming. For more details, visit Table 1: States with No-Excuse Absentee Voting.

*Designates a state that sends mailed ballots to all eligible voters. Voters don’t need to request a mailed ballot but automatically receive one. See the section on all-mail elections below.

You have to REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT.

Michigan, and I bet all other blue states, SENT THE REQUESTS OUT ILLEGALLY

And we both did, we do not plan on going to the polls, and neither do our friends, and we voted on NO EXCUSE in 2018. Everyone wants mail in voting.

And we both did, we do not plan on going to the polls, and neither do our friends
I received an ILLEGAL REQUEST FOR A BALLOT. and I will be at the polling place to cast my vote.

If you're too lazy to request an absentee ballot, then you have no business voting. Pandering to the lowest common denominator cheapens the vote.

And make sure you fill out the ballot your 3 cats received. Gretchen is counting on you!

And we both did, we do not plan on going to the polls, and neither do our friends
I received an ILLEGAL REQUEST FOR A BALLOT. and I will be at the polling place to cast my vote.

If you're too lazy to request an absentee ballot, then you have no business voting. Pandering to the lowest common denominator cheapens the vote.

And make sure you fill out the ballot your 3 cats received. Gretchen is counting on you!

Good for you, its your choice , but make sure you bring the ballot to the polls just in case you think about filling it out and sending it in and voting at the polls as well. We wouldn't want you to go ahead and cheat. Its against the law.

Good for you, its your choice , but make sure you bring the ballot to the polls just in case you think about filling it out and sending it in and voting at the polls as well. We wouldn't want you to go ahead and cheat. Its against the law.
Didnt even cross my mind. Funny that you think like this. It tells me how you think

And we both did, we do not plan on going to the polls, and neither do our friends, and we voted on NO EXCUSE in 2018. Everyone wants mail in voting.
How else is the DNC going to "discover" just the right amount of the right sort of votes needed to
overcome a republican victory as Christine Gregoire and the democrats did in the 2004 governor's race in Washington?
It's a textbook case of theft. Where did all these ballots suddenly come from when Gregoire needed them?
What a mystery.

“Everyone”

nope. I dont

Communists advocating for mail in ballot fraud.

Who'd have ever thought it?
Trumpanzees for Voter Suppression.

Actually, the libs are a lot bigger on voter suppression, the phony polls that they are releasing showing the majority think that Sleepy Joe's is the cat's meow in 2020, are intended to discourage moderates and conservatives from bothering to vote.

How else is the DNC going to "discover" just the right amount of the right sort of votes needed to
overcome a republican victory as Christine Gregoire and the democrats did in the 2004 governor's race in Washington?
It's a textbook case of theft. Where did all these ballots suddenly come from when Gregoire needed them?
What a mystery.

I insist and all people should that the states have no paper ballots as back up, should.
Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, New Jersey and South Carolina have no paper backup systems anywhere in the state. Nine other states have several jurisdictions without a physical alternative to electronic records — Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas.

mainly republicans ones. I wonder what they are hiding??

The reprehensible right will do anything in an attempt to suppress votes – including propagate the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

Forum List

Back