Indicators for Democrat victory in 2020 is no better than in 2016

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

SO what are the indicators of success for the democrats in 2020?

nil

donny got tons & tons of free TV time ... 'cause he was ratings gold. with hillary it was allllllllllllllll about her emails. no matter what.
ya ya ya... trust me-

we got over the fact that she lost. quite some time ago.

this time is different, because our eyes are open. WIDE open & we know what is happening & what tactics are being thrown out there showing how (R) are gonna try to lie, chea,t & steal this election.

it ain't gonna happen. we are ready this time. & by 'we' i mean, (D)s (I)s (R)s that left the party - even some x trump supporters. & bernie supporters for the most part are on board to get trump outa office.

bring it on.

Trumps economy.
Trumps virus.
Neither one of those is Trumps fault, considering the economy was doing just fine before the virus. And by just fine I mean it's the best it's ever been.

he owns the tanking. he saw this virus coming & instead of shutting the country down for a few weeks, so we can get over it - he 'wished it away' & when that didn't work - he lied about the devastation it was causing & would continue to.

now look at us. we are the 3rd world shit hole country that no other industrialized nation wants to have infesting their borders.

donny got tons & tons of free TV time ... 'cause he was ratings gold. with hillary it was allllllllllllllll about her emails. no matter what.
ya ya ya... trust me-

this time is different, because our eyes are open. WIDE open & we know what is happening & what tactics are being thrown out there showing how (R) are gonna try to lie, chea,t & steal this election.

it ain't gonna happen. we are ready this time. & by 'we' i mean, (D)s (I)s (R)s that left the party - even some x trump supporters. & bernie supporters for the most part are on board to get trump outa office.

bring it on.
I do hope you still come here after the election.

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I'll take another long vacation shortly after the election in all likelihood... But I will "bring it" to you.

download.jpeg

ya ya ya... trust me-

bring it on.

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I'll take another long vacation shortly after the election in all likelihood... But I will "bring it" to you.

of course i'll be here. just like i did after 2016.

if you bring it - you best be wearing a mask & stay 6 ft away from me. ESPECIALLY if you go on vacation.

It does seem like the Dems are going mostly on wishful thinking. The polls have them up now, but the pandemic will fade, we'll probably get a vaccine in a couple of months, and Trumpsters will re-invest in excuses for voting for a lout.

I think what frustrates me most about the Democrats is that they haven't "earned" any of it. They haven't learned a thing, or changed their platform in any way. Even after the humiliating rejection of 2016, where something close to half of the country stated, loudly and clearly, that they'd rather have a reality TV huckster running things, than put another Clinton in charge - they still serve up the same old warmed-over, liberal corporatism.

Three months from now BLM and the pandemic will have faded (not much, but) just enough, to present a real risk of another Trump term.

What were those indicators for success in 2016 that worked so well?

1. Media promotion of weak candidate Clinton.
2. Media hatchet job on candidate Trump
3. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
4. Media distortion of rallies and attendees for DJT
5. Media actively promoting Clinton
6. Media actively diminishing candidacy of DJT
7. Obama DoJ secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
8. Obama FBI secretly working to derail DJT candidacy
9. Hollywood promoting candidate Clinton
10. Hollywood PSA demonizing DJT candidacy
11. Hollywood ridicule of candidate DJT
12. White House correspondence Org ridicule of DJT candidacy
and on and on and on.

I see not much difference in 2020. THe left cannot and will not accept that they lost in 2016. Now they have to own the negatives of Support for a candidate that is clearly not mentally competent.
THeir support for anarchy and violence in SEattle and Portland.

Media lies and distortions, Activist judges lawlessness in the prosecution of Former Trump admin officials no matter how small their roles. They must pay.

There is more but you get my point.

nil

Thanks for your opinion.
You offer no facts or hard data, examples.
You're just more pixelated methane (cyber fart).

Forum List

Back