There were FOUR documented cases of voter fraud in 2012 - FOUR more in 2016

And one in four Americans voted mail-in or absentee in 2016 (btw - in most states there is no difference between the two)

Obviously this year, it will probably be more in the range of 60-70%.
But no Donald, it won't take "years" to count them. :rolleyes-41:
You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other.

shouldent be about fraud, its about volume. USPS by their own admission cant handle it.

Act
First of all, he's not a legitimate president. Never has been.
democrats1.gif
If he was legitimate he wouldn't need to keep supressing evidence and manipulating the DOJ.
Of course, it's not like you'd accept ANY Republican President.
Actually that didn't have a real problem with Bush 1. Bush 2 was kinda on the stupid side but not tRuly objectionable either. Reagan was an animal, tRump is a malevolent whack-job.
Is it a tropism with you, capitalizing the Rs, or is there a plug-in for it?

No one has ever burglarized my home.

I guess I can leave the house unlocked.
Wait, so we've moved from "there will be massive voter fraud" to "there might be massive voter fraud"?

And you want to disenfranchise or endanger millionth of people over it?
What about the millions who will be disenfranchised by mail ballot?

Which "millions" are those who will be "disenfranchised" by mail-in voting?

Democrats have proven that they're capable of perjury, burning, looting, destruction, treason and murder. They have spent 3 1/2 years fabricating stories to impeach Trump. They even employed the President, FBI, DOJ and foreign countries to run their coup. These criminals are certainly capable of voting fraud. In fact, there's no doubt they are studying all the possibilities as we speak. Classless Dems. don't have the integrity to allow a fair election to take place.

Oh Lordy, what next? Tales of the Illuminati? :blahblah:

160216-nuzzi-trump-conspiracy-tease_km7vtv

No one has ever burglarized my home.

I guess I can leave the house unlocked.
Wait, so we've moved from "there will be massive voter fraud" to "there might be massive voter fraud"?

And you want to disenfranchise or endanger millionth of people over it?
What about the millions who will be disenfranchised by mail ballot?

Which "millions" are those who will be "disenfranchised" by mail-in voting?
Why would anyone be disenfranchised by mail in ballots?

And one in four Americans voted mail-in or absentee in 2016 (btw - in most states there is no difference between the two)

I'm not concerned about fraud in mail in voting as much as I am worried about ballots not getting delivered or counted. Someone just posted an article in another thread, and it's been posted before, about how over 20 million mail in ballots were lost between 2012 and 2018. In New York, they just finalized their primary results from a month ago, two days ago, because they were still counting ballots. In California's March presidential primary, the state rejected 1.5% of mail in ballots due to various reasons. Consider that Trump won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin by less than 1% and the ramifications it could have.

Unless it's a landslide blowout for Biden, I think there is a fair possibility we may not know who the winner is until after the first of the year. Most states simply aren't prepared to handle the influx of a mail-in only election and lawsuits will be flying left and right in every close state.

Were those ballots lost or simply never completed and returned? I find it difficult to imagine that they were able to confirm that 20m ballots were "lost".

Obviously this year, it will probably be more in the range of 60-70%.
But no Donald, it won't take "years" to count them. :rolleyes-41:
You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other.

shouldent be about fraud, its about volume. USPS by their own admission cant handle it.

Especially when they cut back on staffing and OT while removing 676 high speed sorting machines that can sort 240m pieces in 10 hrs.

When I hear of people standing in long lines for hours and around the block and down the halls, and thats mainly in Black and Hispanic areas, I get sick and I realize that is voter suppression.

While you ignore Trump rigging the USPS right in front of you.

You lefties are JUST LIVID that Trump is preventing your theft of the elections Orange Ya ??
You lefties are JUST LIVID that Trump is preventing your theft of the elections Orange Ya ??
If you had any competent ability for rational thought, you might notice that Trump is openly attempting to cheat right in front of your eyes. Instead you applaud it and condemn the Dems for something you only imagine will happen. Good job, loser. :thup:

If you had any competent ability for rational thought, you might notice that Trump is openly attempting to cheat right in front of your eyes. Instead you applaud it and condemn the Dems for something you only imagine will happen. Good job, loser. :thup:

The fact that I will vote for Trump, and you will vote for dementia, lawlessness and chaos proves who has and who lacks.
Considering that the left advocates for the destruction of America, it's self evident who thinks and who does not.

The fact that I will vote for Trump, and you will vote for dementia, lawlessness and chaos proves who has and who lacks.
Considering that the left advocates for the destruction of America, it's self evident who thinks and who does not.

LOL...
Trump is tearing down America, it's institutions and it's peoples' faith in it while he has you chasing boogeymen.

LOL...
Trump is tearing down America, it's institutions and it's peoples' faith in it while he has you chasing boogeymen.

Right.....
Trump is to blame for all that rioting........

The more you say, the more clear it is that you are unstable

LOL...

Right.....

Right.....

Of course I didn't "say" that at all.

Forum List

Back