There were FOUR documented cases of voter fraud in 2012 - FOUR more in 2016

And one in four Americans voted mail-in or absentee in 2016 (btw - in most states there is no difference between the two)

Obviously this year, it will probably be more in the range of 60-70%.
But no Donald, it won't take "years" to count them. :rolleyes-41:
You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other.

And one in four Americans voted mail-in or absentee in 2016 (btw - in most states there is no difference between the two)

Obviously this year, it will probably be more in the range of 60-70%.
But no Donald, it won't take "years" to count them. :rolleyes-41:
You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other.

Democrats have proven that they're capable of perjury, burning, looting, destruction, treason and murder. They have spent 3 1/2 years fabricating stories to impeach Trump. They even employed the President, FBI, DOJ and foreign countries to run their coup. These criminals are certainly capable of voting fraud. In fact, there's no doubt they are studying all the possibilities as we speak. Classless Dems. don't have the integrity to allow a fair election to take place.

I'm not concerned about fraud in mail in voting as much as I am worried about ballots not getting delivered or counted. Someone just posted an article in another thread, and it's been posted before, about how over 20 million mail in ballots were lost between 2012 and 2018. In New York, they just finalized their primary results from a month ago, two days ago, because they were still counting ballots. In California's March presidential primary, the state rejected 1.5% of mail in ballots due to various reasons. Consider that Trump won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin by less than 1% and the ramifications it could have.

Unless it's a landslide blowout for Biden, I think there is a fair possibility we may not know who the winner is until after the first of the year. Most states simply aren't prepared to handle the influx of a mail-in only election and lawsuits will be flying left and right in every close state.

I'm not concerned about fraud in mail in voting as much as I am worried about ballots not getting delivered or counted. Someone just posted an article in another thread, and it's been posted before, about how over 20 million mail in ballots were lost between 2012 and 2018. In New York, they just finalized their primary results from a month ago, two days ago, because they were still counting ballots. In California's March presidential primary, the state rejected 1.5% of mail in ballots due to various reasons. Consider that Trump won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin by less than 1% and the ramifications it could have.

Unless it's a landslide blowout for Biden, I think there is a fair possibility we may not know who the winner is until after the first of the year. Most states simply aren't prepared to handle the influx of a mail-in only election and lawsuits will be flying left and right in every close state.
it could also be a blowout fo trump,,,

Yep, Donald will definitely have his sidekick Billy Barf filing lawsuits left and right. Won't matter though. Might be a month to get everything counted, but he'll be a statistical goner within a week.

You'll be leaving on January 20th one way or the other
Did you just make a threat against the president?
First of all, he's not a legitimate president. Never has been.

Second, pointing out that he will lose the election is not a threat.

Don't worry. You're not a legitimate member. Thus your opinion is less than worthless to everyone on this forum. You're nothing but meatless one-liners that offer you and your minions masturbation material.
Well why don't you just go masturbate your legitimate member over there and leave me out of it.

democrats1.gif

Act
democrats1.gif
If he was legitimate he wouldn't need to keep supressing evidence and manipulating the DOJ.
Of course, it's not like you'd accept ANY Republican President.
Actually that didn't have a real problem with Bush 1. Bush 2 was kinda on the stupid side but not tRuly objectionable either. Reagan was an animal, tRump is a malevolent whack-job.

Forum List

Back