there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

You don't Understand "The World"
As the World despises POSt as do 52% of USA Voters.
The Dude is your Hero, but he is actual CANCER.
Fuck POSt, or Dotard Donnie.

Do you need to watch "The Day of Rage" again. You won't, cuz it hurts.

You Nazis need to continue burning, raping, robbing, assaulting, and murdering people across America. Make sure America remembers what the democrats are about.

1638283743150.png

1638283766313.png

You should just admit you cannot prove Biden actually won. Too much honesty for you?

Cyber Ninjas agree: Joe Biden won Arizona

The results of a messy, months-long Republican effort to re-examine the results of the 2020 election were unveilved to the state Senate Friday.

The third-party contractors hired by Republicans to review the the 2020 election results in Maricopa County, Arizona, agree that President Joe Biden won, according to a draft of their final report.

In fact, Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based cybersecurity company, concluded that Biden had won 360 more votes than the county had awarded him in the official count.

Fact check: Courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of alleged electoral fraud presented by Trump campaign

By Reuters Staff
6 MIN READ

Following President Joe Biden’s swearing in on Jan. 20, a Facebook post shared over 6,140 times has said: “Not one court has looked at the evidence and said that Biden legally won. Not one”. This is false: state and federal judges dismissed more than 50[ 60+ ] lawsuits presented by then President Donald Trump and his allies challenging the election or its outcome.
Fact check: Courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of alleged electoral fraud presented by Trump campaign

No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims About The 2020 Election

by Justin Grimmer
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims About The 2020 Election

201208170901-pennsylvania-scotus-order-large-169.jpg

LOL!!! WOW! ^^^ that ^^^ WAS FUN, KITTY CAT!

The results of a messy, months-long Republican effort to re-examine the results of the 2020 election were unveilved to the state Senate Friday.

The third-party contractors hired by Republicans to review the the 2020 election results in Maricopa County, Arizona, agree that President Joe Biden won, according to a draft of their final report.

In fact, Cyber Ninjas, the Florida-based cybersecurity company, concluded that Biden had won 360 more votes than the county had awarded him in the official count.

By Reuters Staff
6 MIN READ

Following President Joe Biden’s swearing in on Jan. 20, a Facebook post shared over 6,140 times has said: “Not one court has looked at the evidence and said that Biden legally won. Not one”. This is false: state and federal judges dismissed more than 50[ 60+ ] lawsuits presented by then President Donald Trump and his allies challenging the election or its outcome.

by Justin Grimmer
Wednesday, February 3, 2021

201208170901-pennsylvania-scotus-order-large-169.jpg

LOL!!! WOW! ^^^ that ^^^ WAS FUN, KITTY CAT!
Once again you prove nothing.

"Once again you prove nothing."

Well, far be it from me to messy-up the discussion that others are engaged in; however......

...however, with that Maricopa County gig & the Cyber Ninjas, one thing puzzled me (actually, more than one thing, but let's keep this simple. K?)

Anyway, after the highly touted and professionally competent audit by the Ninja guys, it was noted that somehow (somebody? someway?) Trump was credited with a significant number of votes that he really did not legally receive.
And a significant number of votes that should have gone to Joe Biden.....didn't.

Hence, my puzzlement.

Did the Republicans or any of Trump's enablers.....cheat in Maricopa County? Did they defraud the good voting citizens of Maricopa?

As anybody who watches police shows on the telly knows..... when fraud is suspected you gotta look first to those who benefitted.

In Maricopa County that would be Don Trump.

And if that is the case, then all that "stolen election" hullabaloo by MAGAHats was a false flag operation to hide the fraud that benefitted.....well, benefitted who they wanted it to benefit.

Jus' sayin'.

Well, far be it from me to messy-up the discussion that others are engaged in; however......

...however, with that Maricopa County gig & the Cyber Ninjas, one thing puzzled me (actually, more than one thing, but let's keep this simple. K?)

Anyway, after the highly touted and professionally competent audit by the Ninja guys, it was noted that somehow (somebody? someway?) Trump was credited with a significant number of votes that he really did not legally receive.
And a significant number of votes that should have gone to Joe Biden.....didn't.

Hence, my puzzlement.

Did the Republicans or any of Trump's enablers.....cheat in Maricopa County? Did they defraud the good voting citizens of Maricopa?

As anybody who watches police shows on the telly knows..... when fraud is suspected you gotta look first to those who benefitted.

In Maricopa County that would be Don Trump.

And if that is the case, then all that "stolen election" hullabaloo by MAGAHats was a false flag operation to hide the fraud that benefitted.....well, benefitted who they wanted it to benefit.

Jus' sayin'.

"Noted" by whom? Who claimed Trump was credited with votes he did not legally receive and what exactly was that claim based on? Any reason to believe you are "jus sayin" anything other than vicious fabricated rumor?

Did Trump enablers and minions cheat in Arizona in order to give him votes he did not legally receive? Did they accuse the Biden campaign of cheating in an attempt to hide their own perfidy?​

Just throwing the question out there. (thank you, Tucker C.)

"PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Cyber Ninjas has released its findings on Friday about the Maricopa County election audit of the 2020 General Election

Ballot Tally

The findings by Cyber Ninjas revealed that Biden received 99 more votes than the original canvass conducted by Maricopa County. It also said Trump got 261 fewer votes."

Did Trump enablers and minions cheat in Arizona in order to give him votes he did not legally receive? Did they accuse the Biden campaign of cheating in an attempt to hide their own perfidy?​

Just throwing the question out there. (thank you, Tucker C.)

"PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Cyber Ninjas has released its findings on Friday about the Maricopa County election audit of the 2020 General Election

Ballot Tally

The findings by Cyber Ninjas revealed that Biden received 99 more votes than the original canvass conducted by Maricopa County. It also said Trump got 261 fewer votes."

What's exceptional is that, after stealing the election......your crooked party was also exposed as being unable to govern.

"Man plans, God laughs."

-----------------------------------------------
What's exceptional is that, after stealing the election..

Ah, poor poster Chick, I'm sorry my posts weren't better written and thus clearer in meaning ..... for you.

So, let's kinda re-wind the reel. K?

If 'fraud' is suspected then responsible parties look almost firstly.....at who benefitted.

Ergo, fraud in the Maricopa vote was alleged -- loudly, frequently, incessantly --- to be fraudulent.

So an out-of-state firm alleged to be competent in doing an audit.....did an audit.

And guess what the audit found?
Guess who had benefitted by wrong tallies in the Maricopa vote?
Yupper. You guessed it. Don Trump.

Hence, go look for fraud amongst the GOP of Maricopa, the Trump Campaign of Maricopa, the enablers in Maricopa.

Now, I ain't the kinda guy whose gonna say they all cheated; however.......I am gonna say that that is where a conscientious examination of their involvement should first occur. You too?

-----------------------------------------------

Ah, poor poster Chick, I'm sorry my posts weren't better written and thus clearer in meaning ..... for you.

So, let's kinda re-wind the reel. K?

If 'fraud' is suspected then responsible parties look almost firstly.....at who benefitted.

Ergo, fraud in the Maricopa vote was alleged -- loudly, frequently, incessantly --- to be fraudulent.

So an out-of-state firm alleged to be competent in doing an audit.....did an audit.

And guess what the audit found?
Guess who had benefitted by wrong tallies in the Maricopa vote?
Yupper. You guessed it. Don Trump.

Hence, go look for fraud amongst the GOP of Maricopa, the Trump Campaign of Maricopa, the enablers in Maricopa.

Now, I ain't the kinda guy whose gonna say they all cheated; however.......I am gonna say that that is where a conscientious examination of their involvement should first occur. You too?

It' clear that you are one who lives in fear of ever contradicting, much less questioning or confronting, your Democrat masters.

Let's prove it together:

Given this choice…

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Which did you endorse????

Ah, so good poster Chick's argumentative effectiveness depends upon shiny-picture memes from the internet that display misinformation?
That's sad.

But, you know what? ....... she has other redeeming qualities. And not ALL of her stuff is quick-grab screen shots from Rightfield websites like InfoWars, Gateway Pundit, or Sebastian Gorka.

And too, who cannot admire here endurance and capacity for work? What with the incessant postings of volumes of web-snatched Rightfield screeds. Her appetite for that stuff is impressive.

If only......if only.....her screeds weren't so un-American, un-patriotic, anti-Good Citizenry, well, if they weren't so transparently corrosive the good poster Chick could become a better American citizen, what with her durability, endurance, and capacity to work.

Let's pray to a favorite god of yours for her. No?
;)

Ah, so good poster Chick's argumentative effectiveness depends upon shiny-picture memes from the internet that display misinformation?
That's sad.

But, you know what? ....... she has other redeeming qualities. And not ALL of her stuff is quick-grab screen shots from Rightfield websites like InfoWars, Gateway Pundit, or Sebastian Gorka.

And too, who cannot admire here endurance and capacity for work? What with the incessant postings of volumes of web-snatched Rightfield screeds. Her appetite for that stuff is impressive.

If only......if only.....her screeds weren't so un-American, un-patriotic, anti-Good Citizenry, well, if they weren't so transparently corrosive the good poster Chick could become a better American citizen, what with her durability, endurance, and capacity to work.

Let's pray to a favorite god of yours for her. No?
;)

Which did you vote for?

Don't worry, I won't tell your masters.

"If only......if only.....her screeds weren't so un-American,...."

Now....which of these is "Un-American," you imbecile????

Your vote or mine???

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

It is soooooo easy eviscerating your sort.

"It is soooooo easy eviscerating your sort."
--------------------------------------------
I'm OK with that, good poster Chick.
You go with that.
You be you.

But really?
Memes are your best go-to debate tool?
Honest?
Really?

Gurlfriend, I am mildly sure you are better educated than that.

But, as has been said ------ you be you.

And, Good Luck.

--------------------------------------------
I'm OK with that, good poster Chick.
You go with that.
You be you.

But really?
Memes are your best go-to debate tool?
Honest?
Really?

Gurlfriend, I am mildly sure you are better educated than that.

But, as has been said ------ you be you.

And, Good Luck.

It is important to remind all....including you.....what mindless automatons Democrats have trained you to be.

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Oh.....and what liars, too.

Imagine claiming my choice is the un-American.......anti-American.....one.

Clearly yours is, you fool.

It' clear that you are one who lives in fear of ever contradicting, much less questioning or confronting, your Democrat masters.

Let's prove it together:

Given this choice…

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Which did you endorse????
You forgot to mention, one year ago, 10 million jobs lost. Under Biden, 6 million jobs gained.

One year ago, -3.4% GDP growth. Under Biden, +5.0% GDP growth.

Forum List

Back