there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.
Whew! I don't wanna live in Chic's neighborhood.
Gratefully......(thanku jesus).......we now live in safer saner neighborhoods than Chic...unfortunatley ....does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"... trust me on this, they will not be indicted or tried for "sedition," "rebellion," or any of the other nonsense ... to make you believe these folks are guilty of insurrection. . . so c'mon already, drop that hyperbole.....

I'm OK, with Mr. Beale's suggestion.
So, if 'sedition' gets one 20yrs....but is a thicket of challenging legalisms to prove;
.....but, assaulting a federal officer performing his lawful duty (look at the videos) will get you 3yrs, a felony, and maybe a $5,000 fine.......well, OK by me.

A felony conviction, $5g outta pocket (no telling about lawyer fees), and 3yrs in the slammer.
Cool on that.

Let's call it a good day's work and go have a beer.
F*ck the seditionists, anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....attempting to hold folks that were not responsible for what happened at the Capitol, responsible? That is very clearly political persecution & suppression.
"folks that were not responsible"?
Umm, look at some of the ocean of videos. Some of them actual 'selfies'. Some of them police body-cams.
Is M. Beal suggesting that hitting a uniformed cop in the head with a steel pole, or spraying him in the face with industrial strength MACE doesn't make one responsible for his injuries?

I respectfully demur.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything that has been happening has been planned. . . it is all a psychological operation.

Yeah.
OK.
Let's go with that.
As they say in Wackaloonistan.

There was no insurrection, and no one has been charged with any.

You are a fool who believes every lie.......even after this:

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????

Here's your new avi:

1626124882073.png

"...... let's look at some video from this psyop shall we?"

Cool.
Let's.
Like this:

Only Biden voters....agents provocateurs.

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6 - National File

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

I hear so many similar stories in local news. . . I don't know why the left ignore it though.

. . . well, I do, but it is so disingenuous.

But they are ignoring the men in Black.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.
Whew! I don't wanna live in Chic's neighborhood.
Gratefully......(thanku jesus).......we now live in safer saner neighborhoods than Chic...unfortunatley ....does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"... trust me on this, they will not be indicted or tried for "sedition," "rebellion," or any of the other nonsense ... to make you believe these folks are guilty of insurrection. . . so c'mon already, drop that hyperbole.....

I'm OK, with Mr. Beale's suggestion.
So, if 'sedition' gets one 20yrs....but is a thicket of challenging legalisms to prove;
.....but, assaulting a federal officer performing his lawful duty (look at the videos) will get you 3yrs, a felony, and maybe a $5,000 fine.......well, OK by me.

A felony conviction, $5g outta pocket (no telling about lawyer fees), and 3yrs in the slammer.
Cool on that.

Let's call it a good day's work and go have a beer.
F*ck the seditionists, anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....attempting to hold folks that were not responsible for what happened at the Capitol, responsible? That is very clearly political persecution & suppression.
"folks that were not responsible"?
Umm, look at some of the ocean of videos. Some of them actual 'selfies'. Some of them police body-cams.
Is M. Beal suggesting that hitting a uniformed cop in the head with a steel pole, or spraying him in the face with industrial strength MACE doesn't make one responsible for his injuries?

I respectfully demur.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything that has been happening has been planned. . . it is all a psychological operation.

Yeah.
OK.
Let's go with that.
As they say in Wackaloonistan.
Sounds like you’ve never been to Walmart on Black Friday.

I hear so many similar stories in local news. . . I don't know why the left ignore it though.

For legal reasons. . . I am not sure they are FBI.

. . .but it is definitely something suspicious.

However it might be.

When I think about it, if it is some national agency, then, them provoking things, or being at the Capitol in some capacity, would not then be illegal, would it?

Who the hell knows?

For legal reasons. . . I am not sure they are FBI.

. . .but it is definitely something suspicious.

However it might be.

When I think about it, if it is some national agency, then, them provoking things, or being at the Capitol in some capacity, would not then be illegal, would it?

Who the hell knows?

Well they have funded White supremacist groups to start trouble with other groups of people in the past.

Had the 1/6 Reichstag Fire actually been an insurrection the way the Nazis claim, not one cop or SS agent would have left the capitol alive after Ashli Babbitt was summarily executed. A million peaceful protestors could have easily crush every cop there, if they were as teh Nazis lied they were, but because they were in fact peaceful, the only deaths were Babbitt who was gunned down and another women who was trampled as the crowd panicked after capitol police began killing protestors.

Had the 1/6 Reichstag Fire actually been an insurrection the way the Nazis claim, not one cop or SS agent would have left the capitol alive after Ashli Babbitt was summarily executed. A million peaceful protestors could have easily crush every cop there, if they were as teh Nazis lied they were, but because they were in fact peaceful, the only deaths were Babbitt who was gunned down and another women who was trampled as the crowd panicked after capitol police began killing protestors.

We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!

When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”

Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

You have no room to call me an idiot when you continually deny the connections between violent protesters, Antifa, and BLM.

There is a connection between BLM peaceful protesters and criminals who loot, commit arson, and riot. I am not in denial of that. But this is that connection; at the end of May all of the above were angry about the police brutality they saw on video when George Floyd was killed. It made me angry too. It should have made Utilitarian angry as well. So if it made utilitarian angry then we are all connected. But I didn’t go out and loot riot or set any buildings on fire and I doubt very much that utilitarian did any of that either.

it takes a lot of flat out gall when a white person like utilitarian out of the racial dislike or even hatred that he demands that everybody connect peaceful protesters in the Black Lives Matter movement to looters, rioters and arsonists Just because of the color of their skin.

All racist are idiots in my book are there for reserve the right to call utilitarian an Idiot.

There is absolutely no connection between peaceful protesters and violent criminals such as looters rioters and arsonist and I will continue to deny that racist connection.
There's no connection to peaceful Trump rally goers on June 6 and those who rioted and attempted an insurrection. Nor is there a connection between people peacefully demonstrating against what they see is police brutality and rioters.

1626182848332.png

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Now go and correct the near 30 odd misspellings in your OP, fool!
Well, this is where we are now. No matter what, just deny it. "It didn't happen, nope".

All that stuff you're looking at, and hearing people actually say? Nope. Never happened. I don't see it. I don't hear it.

These people have been told (and therefore believe) they're "at war". Lying is fine in war. The ends justify the means.

They're at war, and we're not. Funny, I remember saying that after 9/11, too.

Here's you saying that no one was convicted of insurrection on January six, no there weren't. Oh wait, you didn't say that ...

This does prove you don't know how to use quote marks though.

Of course you're going to spin that you never said what you said, lying is OK in war, right?

Even this evil is productive of good. It prevents the degeneracy of government, and nourishes a general attention to the public affairs. I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. Unsuccesful rebellions indeed generally establish the incroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions, as not to discourage them too much. It is a medecine necessary for the sound health of government.
— 1787.01.30: letter to James Madison concerning Shay’s Rebellion

Per Reuters, which is hardly a Conservative media outlet, there was "scant", really meaning no, evidence that the "insurrection" was planned. It was a group of protestors that made a bad decision in the heat of the moment and went too far, just as us intelligent, unindoctrinated folks have been saying all along.

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources
"Insurrection!!" is a 'hair-on-fire' Democrat bloviation meant to somehow assign blame to the one that Democrats fear the most. Donald Trump. They tried to say he was a Russian spy, they impeached him for a normal phone call, they tried to say he was a sexual pervert, they denigrated his family, his wife and his son constantly and, amazingly, tried to blame him for COVID deaths!!! Don't ever underestimate the depths these D.C. bureaucrats will stoop to when their cush government cash cows are threatened.

"Insurrection!!" is a 'hair-on-fire' Democrat bloviation meant to somehow assign blame to the one that Democrats fear the most. Donald Trump. They tried to say he was a Russian spy, they impeached him for a normal phone call, they tried to say he was a sexual pervert, they denigrated his family, his wife and his son constantly and, amazingly, tried to blame him for COVID deaths!!! Don't ever underestimate the depths these D.C. bureaucrats will stoop to when their cush government cash cows are threatened.
The funny thing is - they really don't need all the embellishment. Jan 6th obviously wasn't a planned insurrection (if it was it was very badly "planned"). It was Trump whipping a bunch of short-bussers into a frenzy and turning them loose on the Capital building. That's bad enough. No exaggeration is required.

The funny thing is - they really don't need all the embellishment. Jan 6th obviously wasn't a planned insurrection (if it was it was very badly "planned"). It was Trump whipping a bunch of short-bussers into a frenzy and turning them loose on the Capital building. That's bad enough. No exaggeration is required.
Making fun of the handicapped by using such terms as "short bussers" is pretty low. Also, Trump 'whipped' no one into breaking into the Capitol. We also know there were 'unindicted' co-conspirators from the FBI there that day. If anyone 'whipped' them it was the FBI plants within their ranks. Your hair is on fire, BTW.

Making fun of the handicapped by using such terms as "short bussers" is pretty low. Also, Trump 'whipped' no one into breaking into the Capitol. We also know there were 'unindicted' co-conspirators from the FBI there that day. If anyone 'whipped' them it was the FBI plants within their ranks. Your hair is on fire, BTW.
Ahh... denial. Just as silly as the Dem's exaggeration. But whatever.

Forum List

Back