There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

What you do on a daily basis is illegal, Evil and Immoral. Your very existence and the lies you tell offend God.

He was a terrorist. He was involved in 9-11. Obama HID that from the American Public after The Intel from The Bin Laden RAID. Obama stil gave him $150 Billion. He planned The Benghazi Attack. He planned The US Embassy attack. He planned the attacks on Oil Tankers we have been witnessing. He launched rockets in to a Saudi Oil Field. He effectively commanded Hezbollah, and gave them GOS guidance for the rockets he sold them and The PLO.

Want me to go on?

image-jpeg.298431

This was just a retaliation for what Iran did to us. They killed one of our civilian contractors, a non-combatant. And that, is clearly a War Crime, the punishment is death and it was delivered. The matter is closed now.
Do you have any proof Soleimani was responsible for our "civilian" contractor's demise? It appears Soleimani's death was a political assassination of a foreign government official which is illegal under international and domestic law.

Last edited:
Its really up to Trump's Accusers to prove that Soleimani was just minding his own business, and was unjustly killed.

Not for the accused to prove his innocence.

Wow. You people have lost it.

Not really.

I didn't know much about this Soleimani fellow before this past week.

If he's the swell guy, the stand up fellow, that liberals are glorifying him as, I'd really love to hear how libs came up with that assessment.

Because I've heard the exact opposite, he's a piece of poo who got exactly what he deserved.

No one is saying he's a swell guy. That's just in your imagination.

The question is whether assassinating foreign leaders is acceptable foreign policy. Are you ok with other countries doing the same thing?

some people need hangin' It would have been a good idea to knock
saddam off------sometime around 1970. It would have been a good idea
to knock Adolf off-----sometime around 1935. It would have been a good
idea to get rid of the ASSADS in the early 70s. If the only reason not to
get rid of a monster is that his friends will get annoyed------Elliot Ness
could not have gone after Al Capone

I suppose that makes sense from a childish, "Dirty Harry" mindset, but foreign policy is more complicated than that. A nation that presumes it can kill at will, is soon killed.

"kill at will....." ? as in hang children for stealing bread? ----of course---
the issue requires LOTS OF RESTRAINT------------I do not miss al awlaki
either.

Wow. You people have lost it.

Not really.

If he's the swell guy, the stand up fellow, that liberals are glorifying him as, I'd really love to hear how libs came up with that assessment.

Because I've heard the exact opposite, he's a piece of poo who got exactly what he deserved.

The question is whether assassinating foreign leaders is acceptable foreign policy. Are you ok with other countries doing the same thing?

I suppose that makes sense from a childish, "Dirty Harry" mindset, but foreign policy is more complicated than that. A nation that presumes it can kill at will, is soon killed.

either.

Yeah. Like that. Should we follow the example of these evil people? Should we sink to their level? Should we endorse their world view by behaving the same way?

Are you ok with other nations assassinating foreign leaders as a means of resolving disputes? Do you think this will make the world a safer place? Are these questions confusing you? Do you have any capacity for moral reasoning?

Other countries are doing it. That's the point.

Is that acceptable in your view? Should we accept their morality, and follow their example, or should we condemn it?

We should condemn the evil of these islamonazi bastards, and quit glorifying Soleimani as so many of the libs are doing.

Libs are never babyfaces, but they expect Trump to be one and let the Mullahs walk all over him.

BTW, Obama had Gaddafi and Ladin whacked, why should Trump be held to a different standard?

Not really.

either.

Yeah. Like that. Should we follow the example of these evil people? Should we sink to their level? Should we endorse their world view by behaving the same way?

Are you ok with other nationd assassinating foreign leaders as a means of resolving disputes? Do think this will make the world a safer place? Are these questions confusing you? Do you have any capacity for moral reasoning?

where do you see "assassinating foreign leaders as a means of resolving
disputes" ???? terrorist actions is not "a dispute"---------they are CRIMES

either.

Are you ok with other nationd assassinating foreign leaders as a means of resolving disputes? Do think this will make the world a safer place? Are these questions confusing you? Do you have any capacity for moral reasoning?

where do you see "assassinating foreign leaders as a means of resolving
disputes" ???? terrorist actions is not "a dispute"---------they are CRIMES

Everything that goes wrong in Iran and the Greater Middle East from now on is on Trump

Will Iran’s Response to the Soleimani Strike Lead to War?

"In May 2018, Trump left the Iran nuclear agreement and adopted a 'maximum pressure' policy of economic sanctions on Iran.

"For a year, Iran responded with restraint in an effort to isolate the United States diplomatically and win economic concessions from other parties to the nuclear agreement.

"But the restrained approach failed to yield material benefits.

"By May 2019, Tehran had chosen instead to breach the agreement and escalate tensions across the region.

"First came Iranian mine attacks against..."

It Doesn’t end well for you, don’t you realize that?

90% of Iran’s Military gets incinerated in The Last Days, their eyes and tongues melt out of their skulls, and those that survive are destroyed with disease and of those that survive that, they go insane and kill each other.
upload_2020-1-4_23-25-54-jpeg.298396

Everything that goes wrong in Iran and the Greater Middle East from now on is on Trump

Will Iran’s Response to the Soleimani Strike Lead to War?

"In May 2018, Trump left the Iran nuclear agreement and adopted a 'maximum pressure' policy of economic sanctions on Iran.

"For a year, Iran responded with restraint in an effort to isolate the United States diplomatically and win economic concessions from other parties to the nuclear agreement.

"But the restrained approach failed to yield material benefits.

"By May 2019, Tehran had chosen instead to breach the agreement and escalate tensions across the region.

"First came Iranian mine attacks against..."

Still doesn't cause me to lose an ounce of sleep or shed a single tear because Qassem is dead....only thing that his death affects in my life is oil prices going up
What effect will this assassination have on Trump's reelection prospects?

Trump risks a major war in an election year– why? – Mondoweiss

"The central political question about the assassination is, Why would a president who calls himself antiwar take such a huge risk in an election year?"
Trump will win in a landslide....

Do you know how easily he can market this to his advantage??

I foresee a Trump version video game edition of Call of Duty -- where Trump is cocked and loaded -- going thru the Middle East taking out bad guys....

He will win re-election by the largest margin in US history....you think Bernie Sanders can shoot an AR-15 or take out a terrorist cell single handedly like Trump?? Nope..

I'll be very surprised if he gets more than 100 EC votes this time around. He's toast.

The Iranian mullahs put an $80 Million open contract on President Trump. That's a big bounty, more than what was put on George Zimmerman by the Black Panther Party. Should they withdraw it as it is the wrong thing to do?
Did Iran Offer an $80M Bounty for Trump's Head?

"What's True

A eulogist heard on Iranian state TV during the funeral procession of Qassem Soleimani called for an $80M bounty on President Trump's head.

"What's Undetermined
The call for a bounty on Trump is not yet known to have been authorized by, or represent the official position of, Iranian authorities."

Dear Mister George Phillip:

We have been watching you and think you would make an excellent recruit.

Come join The Iranian Army. We have already found a wife for you.

upload_2020-1-5_19-38-19.jpeg
The Iranian mullahs put an $80 Million open contract on President Trump. That's a big bounty, more than what was put on George Zimmerman by the Black Panther Party. Should they withdraw it as it is the wrong thing to do?
Did Iran Offer an $80M Bounty for Trump's Head?

"What's True

A eulogist heard on Iranian state TV during the funeral procession of Qassem Soleimani called for an $80M bounty on President Trump's head.

"What's Undetermined
The call for a bounty on Trump is not yet known to have been authorized by, or represent the official position of, Iranian authorities."

It Doesn’t end well for you, don’t you realize that?

90% of Iran’s Military gets incinerated in The Last Days, their eyes and tongues melt out of their skulls, and those that survive are destroyed with disease and of those that survive that, they go insane and kill each other.
We know how it ends for you, Cracker
tenor.gif

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE?

Forum List

Back