There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause.

The evidence that the Earth is warming and carbon dioxide is increasing at rates not seen in millenia is overwhelming. Arguments that such evidence is manufactured are rationally unsound and unsupported by any evidence.

Global temperatures are rising
The ocean is getting warmer
The ice sheets are shrinking
Glaciers are retreating
Snow cover is decreasing
Sea level is rising
Arctic sea ice is declining
Extreme events are increasing in frequency
Ocean acidification is increasing

"Ice cores drawn from Greenland, Antarctica, and tropical mountain glaciers show that Earth’s climate responds to changes in greenhouse gas levels. Ancient evidence can also be found in tree rings, ocean sediments, coral reefs, and layers of sedimentary rocks. This ancient, or paleoclimate, evidence reveals that current warming is occurring roughly 10 times faster than the average rate of warming after an ice age. Carbon dioxide from human activities is increasing about 250 times faster than it did from natural sources after the last Ice Age." [Emphasis mine]

IPCC Sixth Assessment Report, WG1, Chapter 2
Vostok ice core data; NOAA Mauna Loa CO2 record
Gaffney, O.; Steffen, W. (2017). "The Anthropocene Equation," The Anthropocene Review (Volume 4, Issue 1, April 2017), 53-61.
The only "unequivocal evidence " we have is the stupidity of the Environmental Wackos.

Climate change is a fact. Man made climate change is bullshit.

The only "unequivocal evidence " we have is the stupidity of the Environmental Wackos.

Climate change is a fact. Man made climate change is bullshit.
I’d prefer they simply say where climate changed in their lifetime

I’d prefer they simply say where climate changed in their lifetime
These idiots get weather mixed up with climate change.

These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics of the Constitution.

That is why they have been caught so many time creating fraudulent data.

These idiots get weather mixed up with climate change.
Would you care to count the number of denier posts telling us how cold some day has gotten or how much snow has fallen?
These Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics of the Constitution.
An odd selection. However, I will bet you all manner of money that the people who assemble the IPCC's assessment reports and the people whose science they assess, know a FUCK of a lot more about the subject than ANY denier on this board. You all have the perfect Dunning-Krueger ignorance to think you know better and the reason you do is because you have been led to that belief by the PR experts of the fossil fuel industries.
That is why they have been caught so many time creating fraudulent data.
Just calling it fraudulent doesn't hack it. You've been claiming it's ALL fake. You can't show me evidence that even a tiny portion of the NOAA, NASA, Hadley, JMA or Berkely temperature datasets are fake. Prove me wrong.

Would you care to count the number of denier posts telling us how cold some day has gotten or how much snow has fallen?

An odd selection. However, I will bet you all manner of money that the people who assemble the IPCC's assessment reports and the people whose science they assess, know a FUCK of a lot more about the subject than ANY denier on this board. You all have the perfect Dunning-Krueger ignorance to think you know better and the reason you do is because you have been led to that belief by the PR experts of the fossil fuel industries.

Just calling it fraudulent doesn't hack it. You've been claiming it's ALL fake. You can't show me evidence that even a tiny portion of the NOAA, NASA, Hadley, JMA or Berkely temperature datasets are fake. Prove me wrong.

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about Climate Science.

You never get anything right. Typical Environmental Wacko. A joke.

Would you care to count the number of denier posts telling us how cold some day has gotten or how much snow has fallen
We do that because every day it’s hot you all go catastrophic falling on us. You’re not bright

We do that because every day it’s hot you all go catastrophic falling on us. You’re not bright
Go back a thousand posts and count all the weather complaints from each side. Show your work.

It's almost as if Australia has a summer in the Northern Hemispeher winter??? and they wonder why its warm... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Billy, crick doesn’t get our constant mention of cold is a comeback response for Australia is the world.

No, you're not looking at this properly.

sea-surface-temp-figure1-2016.png

Average ocean surface temperatures are rising.

Global land and ocean temperatures are rising.

Satellites also show a rising in temperature

Featured_satellite-and-surface_150-2.jpg

The issue here isn't whether temperatures are rising. Temperatures are rising.
The issue is that temperatures rose 100,000 years ago, 200,000 years ago, 300,000 years ago.
Was that human activity? Clearly not.
So how much of what is happening today human activity, how much is natural?

MMMMMM

Try mine....

3 Ingredient Butterscotch Fudge | The Recipe Bandit

R.5ca87e9d2b7dc5319bded811786ebc1e

• Visual Search
  • Save
  • View image
  • Feedback
  • More

MMMMMM

Try mine....

3 Ingredient Butterscotch Fudge | The Recipe Bandit

R.5ca87e9d2b7dc5319bded811786ebc1e

They call that the "fudge factor" its how they make all the climate models say what they want them to say....

No, you're not looking at this properly.

sea-surface-temp-figure1-2016.png

Average ocean surface temperatures are rising.

Global land and ocean temperatures are rising.

Satellites also show a rising in temperature

Featured_satellite-and-surface_150-2.jpg

The issue here isn't whether temperatures are rising. Temperatures are rising.
The issue is that temperatures rose 100,000 years ago, 200,000 years ago, 300,000 years ago.
Was that human activity? Clearly not.
So how much of what is happening today human activity, how much is natural?
What temperature rise?

no it's not, why do you need to lie? Dude, I already posted the German story. Why did you ignore it? That was what they call blatant ignorance and deception.

And I posted the article that explained their problems were due to Russian cutting off their gas supply.

Forum List

Back