There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause.

Aren't you all clever.

The evidence still stands. The Earth is getting warmer and human combustion of fossil fuels is the primary cause.
So when Covid shut down the entire Earth's economies and vast numbers of people just stayed home? We of course saw a change in the CO2 levels? Right, Crick? Oh, wait...we didn't? Hmmmm...

From your link:

“While Earth’s climate has changed throughout its history, the current warming is happening at a rate not seen in the past 10,000 years“

How does that prove your op?
How many fucking times do you have to be told THERE ARE NO PROOFS IN THE NATURAL SCIENCES. There is evidence. And that is EVIDENCE.

Yes! It is sitting in fucking WATER, WATER, WATER. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Okay, so you obviously do NOT understand what the article is talking about. Here:

PIG.ai_-1024x586.jpg

This is what a cross sectional view of most of the coast of Antarctica looks like. This diagram is not associated with the article we're discussing. The ridges the article was talking about are created where you see the words "Melting Ridge" in this diagram. Due to the buoyancy of the floating ice shelf and the overhanging glacier the outer end of the glacier lifts and falls with the tides each day, leaving a small imprint in the ocean bottom. When the glacier is retreating, it leaves a record of how far it moves in one day. The ROVs have been doing high precision mapping of those ridges and found that in some locations, the ice could retreat as much as 2,000 feet in one day. Got it?

The only thing your spouting is propaganda from the left wing hate America crowd.. Once again, an appeal to authorities who are clueless is not helping your cause...
HAHAHAHAaaahaahahahaaa.... Wow! You are pathetic.

Damn them FACTS... "the last 10,000 years" omits the last warm up out of a glacial cycle... now why would that be problematic? Oh I know... Man didn't cause the rate of warm up far exceeding the current one... Deception is all they have.
You don't seem to have any attachment to facts. If you did, you'd post authoritative sources for your bullshit. But you don't.

Show us data supporting your claim about the rate of warming.

I have already posted data in multiple threads supporting my claim (and that of NASA, NOAA, Berkely Earth and others) that the present rate of warming is much faster than any glacial warming in the last million years.

Show us data supporting your claim about the rate of warming.
Unless it came from your source, will you actually agree?

What an absolutely hilarious statement to post data. Post the data then just say, it’s not science!!!

It’s called a waste of effort

Unless it came from your source, will you actually agree?

What an absolutely hilarious statement to post data. Post the data then just say, it’s not science!!!

It’s called a waste of effort
Are you Billy Boy's official spokesman now?

The only thing your spouting is propaganda from the left wing hate America crowd.. Once again, an appeal to authorities who are clueless is not helping your cause...
The authorities I cite are not clueless. And if you feel like pressing this, I have a amall collection quotes from earlier posts of yours demonstrating your... exceptional understanding of basic science.

Damn them FACTS... "the last 10,000 years" omits the last warm up out of a glacial cycle... now why would that be problematic? Oh I know... Man didn't cause the rate of warm up far exceeding the current one... Deception is all they have.
Tell you what, Billy, why don't you find us a glacial warming phase within the last MILLION years that exceeds the current rate (0.18C.decade, from Climate Change: Global Temperature)

The authorities I cite are not clueless. And if you feel like pressing this, I have a amall collection quotes from earlier posts of yours demonstrating your... exceptional understanding of basic science.
Then why aren’t they chastising China, India and hong Kong

Then why aren’t they chastising China, India and hong Kong
The UN and the scientists of the world SPEAK TO THE WORLD. The Kyoto Protocol and the Paris Accords were agreements between all the nations on Earth (except, kinda, sorta the USA).

Do you think we should all wait for each other? Is that how progress is made?

The UN and the scientists of the world SPEAK TO THE WORLD. The Kyoto Protocol and the Paris Accords were agreements between all the nations on Earth (except, kinda, sorta the USA).

Do you think we should all wait for each other? Is that how progress is made?
So you’re inconsistent, you can’t damn every polluter. Got it

So you’re inconsistent, you can’t damn every polluter. Got it
Assume for a second that global warming is real and that the cause is human GHG emissions. What do you think we should do?

Assume for a second that global warming is real and that the cause is human GHG emissions. What do you think we should do?
I can’t, because it’s a hoax inbred in demofk control globally to take out the United States people

Forum List

Back