There is NOTHING Trump can do to stop the current economic disaster that is unfolding.

I'm seeing a PROG-mess on Facebook, and nothing but lies and deception from PROG-NEWS. These people blame Trump for their poor dispositions and/or social confusions. The left has become less than a pile of shit, because clearly manure is good fertilizer.

As if you couldn't tell how bad the left was before Corona19, since then there's a knock on your door leftists. Your narratives weren't worth a fuck to begin with, and now they're judged even worse. EXPOSED MFers. Everyday more and more people read you loud and clear, you say A it MUST be B. All your BS narratives threatening logic, decency and country, HTF do they look now with Corona19?

So stupid. I worked with a programmer who is all things anti-govt. all the time. He's a confused fuck, even voted for Trump and turned on a dime. Shithead posted a Facebook saying the USA has experienced one of the highest death counts and it was Trump's fault. Imagine a programmer who doesn't comprehend numbers - and completely blind of immigration and tourism. The idiot doesn't think to check cases per million people (DATA). I generally don't post Facebook political, but that one pissed me off. I told him so, and, his response was PROG-Incoherence.

And guess what else MFers. Suddenly blue collar looks real good right? Nothing like back to basics. At least we have that going into the near future. Blue collar, gun-owning, believe in God, USA & independent
types. The stuff that matters.

Last edited:
No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you figure Biden or Bernie can do that?

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?

No it would not have stayed off-shore, but the country would have been much better prepared when it arrived. The Administration would not have wasted 2 months denying that the virus was happening. They would have been coordinating with health care professionals through the pandemic office of the NSA - the office Trump disbanded. They would have used the WHO test like the rest of the world instead of wasting 4 months trying to develop their own test.

The country would have been better prepared for this. Trump started preparing for this 2 weeks ago.

Politicizing this is stupid. It's just ignorant and stupid and it doesn't do a fucking thing to help solve the problem.

You want to blame Trump? Fine, do it. But you're gonna' look pretty stupid if you don't have, at the very least, some line on a possible solution to offer. Otherwise you're just whining, and no one pays attention to a whiner...

He waited 6 months to declare it an emergency, AFTER 20,000 Americans were hospitalized and 1,000 dead.
you are a liar.

A public health emergency for Swine Flu, also known as H1N1, was declared on April 26, 2009 by the Obama administration with no deaths in the U.S. (see here ). While Obama personally declared H1N1 an emergency in October 2009, when over a thousand had died (see here ), the “Secretary of Health and Human Services first declared a public health emergency” on April 26, 2009. Statements that say Obama and his administration waited until 1,000 had died before declaring an emergency often ignore this April 26, 2009 Government announcement (see it here ). The claim that there were 1,000 deaths when a public health emergency was declared under Obama’s administration was therefore false. Partly false claim: Image compared Obama and Trump’s public health emergency declarations and death tolls for swine flu and Coronavirus respectively

March 15, 2020:

The blob says:

"It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

March 16, 2020:

The blob says:

And yesterday, you said that this was “under tremendous control.” Do you want to revisit that statement if we are going to be experiencing this until July or August — five more months ahead of where we are now?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, when I’m talking about control, I’m saying we are doing a very good job within the confines of what we’re dealing with. We’re doing a very good job. There’s been a — there’s been a tremendous amount of the way they’re working together. They’re working hand-in-hand. I think they’re doing, really, a great job. And from that standpoint, that’s what I was referring to.

Yeah, Steve, go ahead.

Q But you’re not saying “it’s” under control, right?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m not referring to “it,” meaning the –

Q Coronavirus.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, if you’re talking about the virus —

Q Yeah.

THE PRESIDENT: No, that’s not under control for any place in the world. I think I read —

Q Okay. Yesterday you had said it was, so I just —

THE PRESIDENT: I think I read —

Q — wanted to clarify.

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn’t. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control. But I’m not talking about the virus.

---

The panic is amplified by a president who clearly has zero idea what he is doing if you listen to his messages.

The CDC tells us to practice social distancing. The FAA ends up placing thousands of people shoulder to shoulder at airports--Americans who just came in from overseas no less.

_111269197_andrewgarver-o'hareairport-2.jpg

5e6da676235c18045952cd82

While you can't blame the blob--in my view--for the onset of the virus...the response by his administration has been a total clusterfuck.
Compared to what, Obama's handling of H1N1? 12,000 Americans dead? 1,000 dead before he declared it an emergency? Now THAT was a clusterfuck.
Wait till you see how bad it gets with the whole country shut down.
Aside from hoping for more American deaths, what exactly is your point?
Point is I have no faith in how this is being handled. Heck a week ago trump was tweeting how this is just like a flu and nobody should worry.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.
And Sleepy Joe will be that man.............n1h.....1 flu...........all men are created...........you know.

That guy is going to save us............
giphy.gif

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?

No it would not have stayed off-shore, but the country would have been much better prepared when it arrived. The Administration would not have wasted 2 months denying that the virus was happening. They would have been coordinating with health care professionals through the pandemic office of the NSA - the office Trump disbanded. They would have used the WHO test like the rest of the world instead of wasting 4 months trying to develop their own test.

The country would have been better prepared for this. Trump started preparing for this 2 weeks ago.

A declaration of emergency was declared in this presser. Same as Obama's guy did.

Last edited:
You want to blame Trump? Fine, do it. But you're gonna' look pretty stupid if you don't have, at the very least, some line on a possible solution to offer.

TrumpO blew the much needed immediate solution when he YOU'RE FIRED the White House Pandemic Office that Obama Left

FORMER DIRECTOR OF WHITE HOUSE PANDEMIC OFFICE SAYS DISBANDING UNIT LEFT U.S. 'LESS PREPARED' FOR COVID-19 IN OP-ED
By James Walker On 3/14/20 at 12:30 PM EDT

A former senior director of the National Security Council's dissolved pandemic unit said its closure left the United States "less prepared" for the COVID-19 outbreak.​

Beth Cameron wrote in an op-ed for The Washington Post that the Trump administration's response to the novel coronavirus had been "slow and inadequate," and suggested that the closure of the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense had contributed to its "sluggish" response.
TrumpO spent January and February getting advice from Kushner on the epidemic PR problem mostly on how to keep the stock market up. He did nothing to instill confidence in investors that he was in command of the epidemic.

Tonight the DJIA is lower than it was when Obama was President.

Of course TRUMPO is not to blame for a global pandemic, but he is absolutely responsible for the Nations’ response.

TrumpO’s Response sucked - until a few days ago when he assigned hisself the greatest Pandemic responder ever. When he does that he still sucks.

Trump is making this crisis worse. No one, the market, nobody, has any faith that what the idiot is doing is going to work. You are all wrong. If we had a real president who knew how to calm a nation we would be better off. All we have is a clown. A chaos moron who whenever he opens his mouth makes things worse. Deny it all you want, but the country would be better off if Trump just STFU and went golfing for three months. He is totally useless.

So you’re not going to vote for him again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He waited 6 months to declare it an emergency, AFTER 20,000 Americans were hospitalized and 1,000 dead.
you are a liar.

A public health emergency for Swine Flu, also known as H1N1, was declared on April 26, 2009 by the Obama administration with no deaths in the U.S. (see here ). While Obama personally declared H1N1 an emergency in October 2009, when over a thousand had died (see here ), the “Secretary of Health and Human Services first declared a public health emergency” on April 26, 2009. Statements that say Obama and his administration waited until 1,000 had died before declaring an emergency often ignore this April 26, 2009 Government announcement (see it here ). The claim that there were 1,000 deaths when a public health emergency was declared under Obama’s administration was therefore false. Partly false claim: Image compared Obama and Trump’s public health emergency declarations and death tolls for swine flu and Coronavirus respectively

You're the liar. Obama did not declare a national emergency in April, he declared it in October, after 1,000 Americans had died. I posted the link. What you posted was a link that said the Secretary of Health and Human Services called it a national emergency and you're trying to give Obama the credit. He doesn't deserve credit for anything. He was the fucking president and it was his fucking responsibility to be a fucking leader. He did not lead, he pussyfooted around until 1,000 Americans had DIED, THEN he declared it an emergency. Now you want to throw out bullshit like "his administration said it was an emergency". Bullshit. Obama didn't care enough to call it an emergency, not until it started to affect his poll numbers.

Nope. You'd still have a virus here. You just would have had people who understand leadership and how government works in power. The response would have been quicker and more effective, without all the campaign bluster, and we'd be way ahead of the virus curve. But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.
I'm sensing that the better Trump does handling this virus crisis, the more unhinged Democrats become. They know that the better he does, the smaller their chance of winning at the polls in November. Schumer, their spokesman, can't help himself from making everything about this crisis political. The only problem in doing that is that he is rooting for the virus to beat the American people. I guess with the candidates his party is running, he has no choice but to root for the virus, lowlife, anti American scumbag that he is. It's gonna be Trump vs. a chump no matter how you look at it.

Nope. You'd still have a virus here. You just would have had people who understand leadership and how government works in power. The response would have been quicker and more effective, without all the campaign bluster, and we'd be way ahead of the virus curve. But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.
I'm sensing that the better Trump does handling this virus crisis, the more unhinged Democrats become. They know that the better he does, the smaller their chance of winning at the polls in November. Schumer, their spokesman, can't help himself from making everything about this crisis political. The only problem in doing that is that he is rooting for the virus to beat the American people. I guess with the candidates his party is running, he has no choice but to root for the virus, lowlife, anti American scumbag that he is. It's gonna be Trump vs. a chump no matter how you look at it.

Since Trump could not have done a worse job dealing with this virus, there is no danger that his handling of the crisis will help his re-election chances. But the greater question here is why are YOU more concerned about Trump's re-election chances than you are about the health and welfare of your fellow Americans? Why are YOU still hoping that your hero profits from the harm being done to others.

Last edited:

Well, pointing out the incompetence and the general fitness (or lack thereof) of the commander in chief and his followers isn't anti-American. But I know Trump is your guy, so let me show you this. It should re-enforce your Trump Defense Syndrome. :)

Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

Since Trump could not have done a worse job dealing with this virus, there is no danger that his handling of the crisis will help his re-election chances. But the greater question here is why are YOU more concerned about Trump's re-election chances than you are about the health and welfare of your fellow Americans? Why are YOU still hoping that your hero profits from the harm being done to others.
You were never good at accepting the truth or analyzing political realities but your ability to twist words is even worse

Well, pointing out the incompetence and the general fitness (or lack thereof) of the commander in chief and his followers isn't anti-American. But I know Trump is your guy, so let me show you this. It should re-enforce your Trump Defense Syndrome. :)

Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

Thanks, that's very illuminating. Also very not-surprising. Basically just confirms what we've been warning about for five years.

He sure can stop it by ending this hysteria and announcing very soon that this virtue signaling sequestration of America is ending
We are not going to shut down over maybes and couldbes, enough rampant speculation, we have maintained daily activities with far more frequent infections of people(I think Covid in almost a month has finally exceeded what pneumonia kills in One Day)
We have completely abandoned proportional evaluation of the situation via fright mongering. We would undoubtedly save lives if cars went 40mph max and we don’t impose a shutdown over dogooderism and we know better than you. Using a sledge hammer to drive a penny nail Never works.

Forum List

Back