There is NOTHING Trump can do to stop the current economic disaster that is unfolding.

Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you figure Biden or Bernie can do that?

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?

Nope. You'd still have a virus here. You just would have had people who understand leadership and how government works in power. The response would have been quicker and more effective, without all the campaign bluster, and we'd be way ahead of the virus curve. But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

But that's what you get when you have a wholly unqualified amateur sitting in the highest office in the land.

Which is what you would have had if Hillary had been elected.

(involved in elections for 50 years, and didn't realize the Electoral vote determines the presidency, not the popular? amateur.)

Where in the wide world of fuck do you get that idea? If Clinton "didn't realize" how the Electoral College works, why would she have been campaigning here in North Carolina (via hologram according to this board) and not in Texas or California where there are way more votes?

Bizarro post. :cuckoo:

and she sloughed off campaigning in the 3 states that cost her the election.
HRC's little 'fag boy' Robby Mook refused to go to those states b/c the air smelt like cow shit and the "people dressed funny".

The President is dealing with the democrat hysteria as best he can. There is no way anyone could deal with the level of lies, sabotage and sedition that's coming from the blood enemy democrats. When this is over, and it will be, the blood enemy democrats will claim their crazy methods worked.

March 15, 2020:

The blob says:

"It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

March 16, 2020:

The blob says:

And yesterday, you said that this was “under tremendous control.” Do you want to revisit that statement if we are going to be experiencing this until July or August — five more months ahead of where we are now?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, when I’m talking about control, I’m saying we are doing a very good job within the confines of what we’re dealing with. We’re doing a very good job. There’s been a — there’s been a tremendous amount of the way they’re working together. They’re working hand-in-hand. I think they’re doing, really, a great job. And from that standpoint, that’s what I was referring to.

Yeah, Steve, go ahead.

Q But you’re not saying “it’s” under control, right?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m not referring to “it,” meaning the –

Q Coronavirus.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, if you’re talking about the virus —

Q Yeah.

THE PRESIDENT: No, that’s not under control for any place in the world. I think I read —

Q Okay. Yesterday you had said it was, so I just —

THE PRESIDENT: I think I read —

Q — wanted to clarify.

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn’t. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control. But I’m not talking about the virus.

---

The panic is amplified by a president who clearly has zero idea what he is doing if you listen to his messages.

The CDC tells us to practice social distancing. The FAA ends up placing thousands of people shoulder to shoulder at airports--Americans who just came in from overseas no less.

_111269197_andrewgarver-o'hareairport-2.jpg

5e6da676235c18045952cd82

While you can't blame the blob--in my view--for the onset of the virus...the response by his administration has been a total clusterfuck.

Actually my favorite part of yesterday was this clever ploy:

REPORTER: "On a scale of one to ten how would you rate your response to this?"

RUMP, taking the bait with both hands: "Oh I'd give myself a ten". :rofl:

"Here's a shovel".
"Cool, watch this"
:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig::dig:

March 15, 2020:

The blob says:

"It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

March 16, 2020:

The blob says:

And yesterday, you said that this was “under tremendous control.” Do you want to revisit that statement if we are going to be experiencing this until July or August — five more months ahead of where we are now?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, when I’m talking about control, I’m saying we are doing a very good job within the confines of what we’re dealing with. We’re doing a very good job. There’s been a — there’s been a tremendous amount of the way they’re working together. They’re working hand-in-hand. I think they’re doing, really, a great job. And from that standpoint, that’s what I was referring to.

Yeah, Steve, go ahead.

Q But you’re not saying “it’s” under control, right?

THE PRESIDENT: I’m not referring to “it,” meaning the –

Q Coronavirus.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, if you’re talking about the virus —

Q Yeah.

THE PRESIDENT: No, that’s not under control for any place in the world. I think I read —

Q Okay. Yesterday you had said it was, so I just —

THE PRESIDENT: I think I read —

Q — wanted to clarify.

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn’t. I was talking about what we’re doing is under control. But I’m not talking about the virus.

---

The panic is amplified by a president who clearly has zero idea what he is doing if you listen to his messages.

The CDC tells us to practice social distancing. The FAA ends up placing thousands of people shoulder to shoulder at airports--Americans who just came in from overseas no less.

_111269197_andrewgarver-o'hareairport-2.jpg

5e6da676235c18045952cd82

While you can't blame the blob--in my view--for the onset of the virus...the response by his administration has been a total clusterfuck.
Compared to what, Obama's handling of H1N1? 12,000 Americans dead? 1,000 dead before he declared it an emergency? Now THAT was a clusterfuck.
Wait till you see how bad it gets with the whole country shut down.
Aside from hoping for more American deaths, what exactly is your point?

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.
Next time you vote, just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times. Instead of just twitter trolling through good times.

just remember that the U.S. may need a leader that can lead through the worst of times.

Do you think the virus would have stayed offshore under Obama, or a Clinton presidency?
No, but the media wouldn't of hyped it like they have. The swine flu killed more but we barely heard about it.

No, but the media wouldn't of hyped it like they have. The swine flu killed more but we barely heard about it.

Killed more?

This has barely started, dope.
Do you actually think all of this response is because it will be nothing?

Idiot.

No amount of policies or executive orders can or will make the industries that drive our economic engine recover.
From airlines to manufacturing. It is all taking a hard hit because of THE VIRUS. Until it runs its course all we can do is try to ride the wave.

It is nice to see politicians focusing on the average Joe for once. Bailing out the little man so to speak rather than simply flooding big business with endless cash (Solyndra, banks & Chevy for example)

Blaming ANY OF THIS on ANY POLITICIAN just shows a severe lack of critical thinking on your part.

Killed more?

Idiot.
You do know this virus has been here as early as October? Trump stopping travel from China saved thousands of lives. While you called him a racist for doing it. So shut up, you are the problem in this.

The President is dealing with the democrat hysteria as best he can. There is no way anyone could deal with the level of lies, sabotage and sedition that's coming from the blood enemy democrats. When this is over, and it will be, the blood enemy democrats will claim their crazy methods worked.
Trump disbanding the pandemic unit that was given to him isnt hysteria.

uh HUH.

Yet Rump was crowing like a rooster every time the market got an erection.

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Oh by the way I thought the hysteria was overblown. Now it's crashing the markets to a three year low? PICK ONE.

You have to admit...it is the Corona Virus that is crashing the Market...not Trump.

Trump isn't driving the panic either...the Media is doing that.

How do you calm folks down now? You can't unring a bell.

We may all be in luck if that HIV drug cocktail the Aussie's discovered actually works.

Trump hasn't done everything right...but he hasn't done much wrong either. That's a fair assessment.

Ain't no need to complectify it. I'm just sayin', whenever the market went up he was all HEY LOOKA ME, and now when it's going the other direction --------------------------------- he isn't. As he put it, "I don't take responsibility at all".

Hence the reference to having it both ways.

As usual it's not a comment about the market or whatever dynamics of the subject. It's a comment about personal character.
While I see what you're saying...and I'll say it is always a mistake to take credit for the markets...or record home ownership like Bush did...(what goes up must come down)...this is not a crisis that loomed on the horizon for years and thru the presidents inaction the markets crashed...like subprime mortgages and derivitive trading. This was sudden and unparalleled. The government is not a nimble cocaine racer...it's the Titanic. You can shift the rudder, but when an iceberg materializes too close to the bow, there just isn't time to make the turn.

I can't blame Trump for something no-one saw coming.
He made it WORSE pissaunt.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

uh HUH.

Yet Rump was crowing like a rooster every time the market got an erection.

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Oh by the way I thought the hysteria was overblown. Now it's crashing the markets to a three year low? PICK ONE.

You have to admit...it is the Corona Virus that is crashing the Market...not Trump.

Trump isn't driving the panic either...the Media is doing that.

How do you calm folks down now? You can't unring a bell.

We may all be in luck if that HIV drug cocktail the Aussie's discovered actually works.

Trump hasn't done everything right...but he hasn't done much wrong either. That's a fair assessment.

Ain't no need to complectify it. I'm just sayin', whenever the market went up he was all HEY LOOKA ME, and now when it's going the other direction --------------------------------- he isn't. As he put it, "I don't take responsibility at all".

Hence the reference to having it both ways.

As usual it's not a comment about the market or whatever dynamics of the subject. It's a comment about personal character.
While I see what you're saying...and I'll say it is always a mistake to take credit for the markets...or record home ownership like Bush did...(what goes up must come down)...this is not a crisis that loomed on the horizon for years and thru the presidents inaction the markets crashed...like subprime mortgages and derivitive trading. This was sudden and unparalleled. The government is not a nimble cocaine racer...it's the Titanic. You can shift the rudder, but when an iceberg materializes too close to the bow, there just isn't time to make the turn.

I can't blame Trump for something no-one saw coming.
He made it WORSE pissaunt.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
1q8nut.jpg

Killed more?

Idiot.
You do know this virus has been here as early as October? Trump stopping travel from China saved thousands of lives. While you called him a racist for doing it. So shut up, you are the problem in this.

No. It's you idiots who don't understand how this works that are the problem. You need to take this shit seriously and do your part. Stop acting like it's nothing. Obviously the world isn't shutting down over nothing.

At least he didn't wait until 1,000 Americans were dead before declaring a national emergency like Obama did with H1N1

That’s another hater lie going around. Obama declared a national health emergency in April 2009 when the U.S. had 20 cases and before anybody died. H1N1 was less deadly than the common flu. COVID-19 right now based on South Korea’s data is 35 times more deadly than H1N1

from Wikipedia

"The {H1N1} virus was less lethal than previous pandemic strains and killed about 0.01–0.03% of those infected; the 1918 influenza was about one hundred times more lethal and had a case fatality rate of 2–3%. By 14 November 2009, the virus had infected one in six Americans with 200,000 hospitalisations and 10,000 deaths – as many hospitalizations and fewer deaths than in an average flu season overall ..."

Last edited:

Trump seems to be doing exactly that so, yeah, I will definitely remember that...

Can't stop Hysteria. This is how Hitler came to power by constantly doing what our media does, and whipping everyone in to a fearful frenzy.

The hysteria started on Wall Street. and for good reason. Epidemiologists, Scientists, leaders, were presenting facts as early as they could confirm them. Trump was presenting his only concern that his stock market ride would crash.

He shut down Obama’s White House Pandemic Office because he said he was a business man and didn’t need scientists sitting around getting paid for doing nothing.

He called it a hoax. He said we had 15 cases that were recovering and soon would be zero.

He said it is no different than common flu,

Then Italy shut down half the country and hospitals were overwhelmed. Cases and deaths start climbing.

TrumpO lied saying Any American who wants a test can get a test. What a joke. That was weeks ago. Test kits are still scarce. They are lying on a stage right now that test kits will be in the millions soon. They keep saying week next week.

Hardy any American can get a test right now.

The media reports these developments - and TrumpO’s press conferences and tweets and political rallies were terrible.

Investors got spooked almost every time Trump walked to a microphone or tweeted something.

Right now the DOW Is below what it was when TrumpO became Grifter in Chief.

that’s the only thing that has his attention now.

TrumpO is on tv right now and the DOW nosediving as he speaks.

they stopped trading white TrumpO is talking.

they should lock him up take his phone away and let Governor Cuomo lead the war.

he is doing TrumpOs job now for over a week.

Last edited:
I can't figure out why there's been such a run on toilet paper and bottled water.

Did tap water suddenly become undrinkable? I've got a Brita pitcher that I use and the water tastes great. I'd imagine you could buy one for a lot less than some people are spending on cases of water.

And toilet paper? What's going on there? How does the coronavirus translate into shit-paper shortages?

Trump seems to be doing exactly that so, yeah, I will definitely remember that...

Only since the DJIA fell below what it was where Obama left it to him has TRUMPo decided to treat the Pandemic as a serious war against an invisible enemy from China instead of just a Democrat hoax.

They had to halt trading again on the US Stock Exchange while TrumpO was speaking at a press briefing.

Last edited:

Only since the DJIA fell below what it was where Obama left it to him has TRUMPo decided to treat the Pandemic as a serious war against an invisible enemy from China instead of just a Democrat hoax.
Bullshit, he slapped a travel ban on almost immediately. And he didn't wait 6 months and 1,000 Americans dead to declare it a national emergency like Obama did with the swine flu.

Forum List

Back