there is no police brutality problem

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates

Last edited:
Democrats want to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Democrats have taught Blacks that the best way to get what they want is to play the victim. It's like a little kid crying or a customer constantly bitching to get what he wants. Democrats have been playing Blacks like this for decades.

Democrats want to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Democrats have taught Blacks that the best way to get what they want is to play the victim. It's like a little kid crying or a customer constantly bitching to get what he wants. Democrats have been playing Blacks like this for decades.
AND the blacks LIKE that and/or can't figure it out !!

I think this should be Trump's motto for the campaign.

Pro Trump people are pro truth indeed.

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

No need to insult. Again.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...
Take it up with the OP. Hold him accountable.

Oh, that's right. You guys don't have the balls to do that.

The OP agreed with me.

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.

AND the blacks LIKE that and/or can't figure it out !!

Yeah! That’s because of their lower IQ’s.

The OP agreed with me.

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.
Then what are you bitching about? I supported it.

You snowflakes even whine when I say something you like.

Find a Safe Space. You're boring.

The OP agreed with me.

....well put-- what little brutality there is, ''most'' of that is for resisting jackass criminals

My favorite RW nutbag bullshit theory.

The OP agreed with me.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?

The OP agreed with me.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?
I gave an honest response to the OP, and the OP agreed with me.

The fact that you're so touchy says more about you than me.

8mK08Hv.gif

Forum List

Back