there is no police brutality problem

I think this should be Trump's motto for the campaign.

Pro Trump people are pro truth indeed.

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

No need to insult. Again.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...
Take it up with the OP. Hold him accountable.

Oh, that's right. You guys don't have the balls to do that.

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.
Then what are you bitching about? I supported it.

You snowflakes even whine when I say something you like.

Find a Safe Space. You're boring.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?
I gave an honest response to the OP, and the OP agreed with me.

The fact that you're so touchy says more about you than me.

8mK08Hv.gif

Answer the question.

Again, I have zero problem with the OP. Truth is something we side with. You side with the socially constructed BULLSHIT.

..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates
yeah. police brutality is just another democommie hoax.

Democrats want to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Democrats have taught Blacks that the best way to get what they want is to play the victim. It's like a little kid crying or a customer constantly bitching to get what he wants. Democrats have been playing Blacks like this for decades.

My favorite RW nutbag bullshit theory.
I noticed that about you totalitarians. The truth really bugs you.

..I am waiting for a sane, reasonable response from the blacks/left

Democrats want to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. Democrats have taught Blacks that the best way to get what they want is to play the victim. It's like a little kid crying or a customer constantly bitching to get what he wants. Democrats have been playing Blacks like this for decades.

My favorite RW nutbag bullshit theory.
I noticed that about you totalitarians. The truth really bugs you.
for them truth = RACISM

..that means
Shill can't leave Trump out of anything.
that means they can't argue against my OP = the truth
...they just scream RACISM when they don't have an argument
Exactly, or they post one of these responses.

Progressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

How many blacks are dependent upon the govt and do not hold jobs?

..that means
Shill can't leave Trump out of anything.
that means they can't argue against my OP = the truth
...they just scream RACISM when they don't have an argument
Exactly, or they post one of these responses.

Progressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
Yeah, them thar Dems need to be more like yous and project lies and misinformation and when the politicians tell yous to bend over and take it you happily comply.

..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
There are even less instances of voter fraud......so we shouldn't do anything about that either...….right?

No, no, no! That is NOT a helpful question!! That will never be answered.

No, no, no! That is NOT a helpful question!! That will never be answered.
Occasionally I throw out some red meat..

There are even less instances of voter fraud......so we shouldn't do anything about that either...….right?
..??? what?
.....your post does not refute my OP at all

I love thos argument. Lots of people die so it is OK for police to kill un armed black people.

Forum List

Back