There is no pathway to a loss for Trump in November if good real Americans vote like they did in 2016.

In 2016 30 states and 2,623 counties voted for Trump, a reality show host with no track record or experience in government....By every metric that matters he's done nothing but restore American virtues and improve the quality of life for good real Americans while Mexicrats have become increasingly hostile, corrupt and unAmerican.
Help me reconcile how Trump could possible lose in November.
Please, save us the "POLLS" bullshit.
Unfortunately for trump, America has had over 3 years of his crap act, and now he has even provoked his followers to favor discounting a huge senior voting block and saying we should have been ready to sacrifice our lives for him if necessary. I doubt if real American vote like they did in 2016 when he had no record in office and had a villain to run against.

"Crap act"....such as lowest unemployment EVER, lowest UE for blacks ever, record level stock market, rising wages, rising real estate values, command of foreign relations, command of foreign trade, a controlled southern border, restoration of law and order, restoration of patriotism, American pride and nationalism...etc etc....That kind of "crap act"?
Yes a crap act, He inherited dropping unemployment `and a growing economy. He's done nothing for blacks, he has not restored anything but white supremacy. America is now a joke because of him and real americans, not fascist whites, will hopefully vote him out in 5 months.

Oh please. You already knew the virus is a hoax in principle. In 2015 shitstain obama paid the Chinese biowarfare laboratory in Wuhan China the sum of 3.7 million dollars. For what? 2015 was the year before the election. Phony polls showed a Hillary landslide. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knew thid was fake. She could hardly walk. Her appearances were very badly attended
She already had the scent of rot.

Those democrats that retained s ome thinking ability wanted reassurance. When Trump was elected he could at least be eliminated. The FBI concocted their crossfire hurricane insurance. The evil heart of the democrats wanted insurance on the insurance. They wanted a designer disease. A disease that would have no effect on most people. It had to have a tag. Something existing in the human body that the disease could attach to and kill quickly. Something not really harmful they wanted fear. A tool for manipulation and they got it. A real virus with a hoax pandemic. A disease that would attach to specific conditions, diabetes, fat around the heart and of course respiratory disease. A necessary concurrent component.

Did you notice out of all the diseases and conditions that afflict humanity only these few interact with the wuflu to cause death? Cancer, lupus, aids, no effect. That's A designer virus.

Next came the riots. But Trump snatched the economy back. What else can they do? Promise China an easy victory if they rescue democrat communist dreams with a timely war.
What has trump snatched back? 13 percent unemployment? Increased unemployment foe blacks and Asians? You're ignorant.

You’re a fool if you think trump cares about you. He only cares about himself and his pockets

Unfortunately, this is true, but what is good for Trump's pockets is good for the American economy. On that issue, he will always have a following. The last time the Democrats used the black people to protest and complain about whites, the incumbent (George Bush) got mopped up and hung out to dry, leaving Clinton as the president. So, it appears to me that Trump, like George Bush, is one and done. The war of genocide against the whites along with the guilt complex the whites were instilled with under psychopolitics almost insures that even AOC could run and take Trump out. The whites don't have the courage nor the ethical standards to stand up to anti-white racism.

Last edited:
In 2016 30 states and 2,623 counties voted for Trump, a reality show host with no track record or experience in government....By every metric that matters he's done nothing but restore American virtues and improve the quality of life for good real Americans while Mexicrats have become increasingly hostile, corrupt and unAmerican.
Unfortunately for trump, America has had over 3 years of his crap act, and now he has even provoked his followers to favor discounting a huge senior voting block and saying we should have been ready to sacrifice our lives for him if necessary. I doubt if real American vote like they did in 2016 when he had no record in office and had a villain to run against.

"Crap act"....such as lowest unemployment EVER, lowest UE for blacks ever, record level stock market, rising wages, rising real estate values, command of foreign relations, command of foreign trade, a controlled southern border, restoration of law and order, restoration of patriotism, American pride and nationalism...etc etc....That kind of "crap act"?
Yes a crap act, He inherited dropping unemployment `and a growing economy. He's done nothing for blacks, he has not restored anything but white supremacy. America is now a joke because of him and real americans, not fascist whites, will hopefully vote him out in 5 months.

You, sir, are an idiot. The facts show that before the pandemic there were more blacks employed under Trump than under any president in United States history. Not only were there more blacks employed, more black owned businesses were opening up and wages for blacks were higher under Trump than at any point in this country's history. You black racists need to get a grip on reality. I don't even like the man and that lie you told offends me as it is so outrageous, dishonest, and inaccurate.

Voter fraud ! Ballot stuffing. Democrats lying , cheating and stealing... white privilege is over. Pry jesus christ off the cross. Democrat jesus , george floyd goes on the cross now....

You, sir, are an idiot. The facts show that before the pandemic there were more blacks employed under Trump than under any president in United States history. Not only were there more blacks employed, more black owned businesses were opening up and wages for blacks were higher under Trump than at any point in this country's history. You black racists need to get a grip on reality. I don't even like the man and that lie you told offends me as it is so outrageous, dishonest, and inaccurate.
As is every single thing they say.

you mean the good real americans who claimed they only voted for trump because they hated hillary more they did trump?....
And after 4 years they loved what he did for America. I'm one of those who voted for him because Hillary was the alternative. He proved himself. Now his competition is a Senile old POLITICIAN who wavers according to his lunatic base. The choice is clear!

you mean the good real americans who claimed they only voted for trump because they hated hillary more they did trump?....
And after 4 years they loved what he did for America. I'm one of those who voted for him because Hillary was the alternative. He proved himself. Now his competition is a Senile old POLITICIAN who wavers according to his lunatic base. The choice is clear!

The media is busy making Donald Trump look silly while Biden is threatening us and then exhibiting signs of dementia. So, who will his running mate be? Oprah, Michelle Obama, or Maxine Waters?

1. Sadly, there IS a pathway: electoral fraud and propaganda.

a. This WILL be the most dishonest election in American history.

i . The Dems will do anything to prevent President Trump's reelection. They sincerely feel that it is necessary to save the country.

b. Propaganda will be unprecedented. The Dems will tell people that they must support Mr. Biden and the Insurrection if they are true Americans.

2. Of course, all Republicans and genuine Independents and Democrats must react coolly to Mr. Biden's victory. They must find a peaceful way to deal with the catastrophe of having an administration filled with people who have justified the Insurrection.

a. In the 1920s, most Germans could not possibly imagine the disaster awaiting them in the 1930s.
b. Today we Americans cannot possibly imagine the disaster awaiting us when the Dems retake the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial.

1. Sadly, there IS a pathway: electoral fraud and propaganda.

a. This WILL be the most dishonest election in American history.

i . The Dems will do anything to prevent President Trump's reelection. They sincerely feel that it is necessary to save the country.

b. Propaganda will be unprecedented. The Dems will tell people that they must support Mr. Biden and the Insurrection if they are true Americans.

2. Of course, all Republicans and genuine Independents and Democrats must react coolly to Mr. Biden's victory. They must find a peaceful way to deal with the catastrophe of having an administration filled with people who have justified the Insurrection.

a. In the 1920s, most Germans could not possibly imagine the disaster awaiting them in the 1930s.
b. Today we Americans cannot possibly imagine the disaster awaiting us when the Dems retake the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial.

So do you think having that much opposition will translate into real Americans taking a stand like the protesters did? Maybe a move by the people to demand the government make good on the guarantee as per the Constitution?

Okay, let's forget about Polls.

The problem you have is that you think Trump really improved the standing of the GOP Brand. He didn't. He only got 46% of the vote, compared to Mitt Romney's 47% and McCain's 45%. What did in Mrs. Clinton was that a lot of voters, figuring that the polls all said she had it in the bag, voted third party as a protest vote. He even got less of the white vote than Romney did.

Second problem. In 2016, African Americans stayed home. They just weren't all than thrilled about Mrs. Clinton. While African American participation was 66.6% in 2012, it fell to 59.6% in 2016. After these weeks of demonstrations and Trump leaving no doubt about his open racism, they won't be sitting on the sidelines this time.

Third problem- Trump's whole argument up to this point is, Ignore my bad behavior, look how good the economy is doing. Well. The economy is shit right now. The economy is still going to be shit in November. Might be better than it is now, but it will still be shit.

Fourth Problem- Trump has made NO EFFORT to expand his base. This is kind of a key thing. Bush lost the popular vote in 2000, but he spent the next four years trying to build bridges. (Being a war leader helped, as America has never voted out a president in wartime) Trump has done the exact opposite. He's made no attempt to win over people who didn't support him and has actually gone out of his way to antagonize them.

Fifth problem- Joe Biden is not Hillary Clinton. Mrs. Clinton's unlikeability was her downfall. People LIKE Joe Biden. Even if they don't agree with him, they like him. Trump has the exact opposite problem. Even when people agree with him, they don't like him. They don't like his buffoonery, they don't like his racism.

So yeah, you can go on about states or counties... but the reality is, Biden is going to beat Trump like a drum.

No need to worry about the election. Cons win no matter who wins. After all Sniffy Joe is to the right of Dumb Don, but cons AND libs don’t know it.

Biden is up 55-41 in today's CNN Poll. It's not close.

And that poll was taken after the protests started. The protests have caused the Democrats to get _more_ popular.

Forum List

Back