SCOTUS to rule on DACA case and in favor of good real Americans...in favor of Trump. Just in time for November

Another nail in the coffin of Mexicrats....The DACA case has been somewhat lost as the media has grown to be scared shitless of this one.
Eliminating DACA was one of Trumps campaign promises and it looks like he may execute and deliver just in time.
This will energize his base (30 states and 2,623 counties) as well as the Indy's whom are fed up with the brown invasion.

LMAO!!!

Winning!!

Another nail in the coffin of Mexicrats....The DACA case has been somewhat lost as the media has grown to be scared shitless of this one.
Eliminating DACA was one of Trumps campaign promises and it looks like he may execute and deliver just in time.
This will energize his base (30 states and 2,623 counties) as well as the Indy's whom are fed up with the brown invasion.
Welp, da Clown-in-Chief didnit git 'er dun. How fucking astonishing! DACA still provides hope for tens of thousands!!!!

Another fraudulent and meaningless promise by the Orange One to his gullible minions, just like the 30' tall cement border wall, Mexico would pay for the border wall, ending "birthright citizenship", enacting term limits, creating targeted child care tax credits, establishing a commission on radical Islam, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam! So many broken promises or were they simply intended lies to dupe the gullible for their support????

Another chapter in the evangelical party's book of cruelty
Cruelty?

What about the assholes who illegally brought them here? What about the country from whence these people came, and their ridiculous cruelty.

I don't support foriegn wars, but I am about to....AGAINST THE SHITHOLES making these people flee to America. Those countries do not deserve to exist, and should be destroyed or annexed. May as well. They are all coming here anyway.

Let's expand the empire!!!

:dance:

By the way, nice improvement for changing like to thanks. However, you still have more work to do
Who the fuck asked you?
I did.

So why don't you fuck off.
And you’re nobody so :dunno:

Go play in traffic MAGAt

At least I realize that.

You are less than nobody.

So go fuck yourself.
Triggered!

What's a horse got to do with this ?

Cruelty?

What about the assholes who illegally brought them here? What about the country from whence these people came, and their ridiculous cruelty.

I don't support foriegn wars, but I am about to....AGAINST THE SHITHOLES making these people flee to America. Those countries do not deserve to exist, and should be destroyed or annexed. May as well. They are all coming here anyway.

Trying looking at this another way. The American taxpayers have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars giving these people an education, and health care, and whatever benefits these people received, and now that they are law-abiding (a requirement of DACA), well educated (also a DACA requirement), productive, and contributing to both the economy, and the tax base, you want all of that productivity, skills and taxes to go the home governments, who didn't pay for any of this.

2,700 DACA kids are doctors, nurses, EMT's and you want to deport them - in the middle of pandemic no less.

Does that seem like the smart, sane and economically sensible thing to do? Or is that knee jerk racist reaction ginned up by the conservative outrage machine?

Last edited:
Trump most likely wants to use DACA as a bargaining chip to get comprehensive immigration reform passed
Nah. Neither Trump nor congressional Republicans want immigration reform.
Maybe not all Republicans, but the "deal" could be DACA for these revisions, otherwise in Trump's 2nd term the DACA kids get deported, these are NOT popular with voters:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship

Trump most likely wants to use DACA as a bargaining chip to get comprehensive immigration reform passed

Please quote where they said that.
I don’t need a quote. Their inaction on the matter speaks volumes. You’re just too stupid to comprehend anything beyond a Fox soundbite.
Repotedly, Trump had dreams of a DACA deal. But wouldn't Coulter have nixed it this time around too?

Cruelty?

Trying looking at this another way. The American taxpayers have paid hundreds of thousands of dollars giving these people an education, and health care, and whatever benefits these people received, and now that they are law-abiding (a requirement of DACA), well educated (also a DACA requirement), productive, and contributing to both the economy, and the tax base, you want all of that productivity, skills and taxes to go the home governments, who didn't pay for any of this.

2,700 DACA kids are doctors, nurses, EMT's and you want to deport them - in the middle of pandemic no less.

Does that seem like the smart, sane and economically sensible thing to do? Or is that knee jerk racist reaction ginned up by the conservative outrage machine?
But will letting them stay encourage more illegal immigration? I admit it could have been part of immigration reform on a large scale, but Trump can't get deal without offending his own base. And Roberts is voting just to appease the dems, who may very well pack the Court after McConnell blocked Garland.

Cruelty?

27,000 DACA kids are doctors, nurses, EMT's and you want to deport them - in the middle of pandemic no less.

Maybe not all Republicans, but the "deal" could be DACA for these revisions, otherwise in Trump's 2nd term the DACA kids get deported, these are NOT popular with voters:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
4. No chain migration
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.

Justice for the DACA kids, that retains their education, skills, and contibutions to taxes and GDP, should not be tied to a host of other wrong-headed, racist and draconian, initiatives which violate both US law, and the international agreements the USA has signed with respect to refugees and asylum seekers.

There is no such thing as "chain migration". There is reunited families - fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers. Under #4, Melania Trump could not have brought her parents to America.

DACA kids got a temporary reprieve from the USSC. They can still be deported when the proper administrative protocol is followed.
Trump most likely wants to use DACA as a bargaining chip to get comprehensive immigration reform passed:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
4. No chain migration

Democrats should give them 2 words. DROP DEAD!

Obama himself said DACA wasn't constitutional. Then he did it. So you tell me how much respect Obama has for our constitution. By the way, nice improvement for changing like to thanks. However, you still have more work to do.

Yes he stated it many times:

10 Times Barack Obama Acknowledged That DACA Was Unconstitutional
BY MATT MARGOLIS JUN 18, 2020

Excerpt:

On Thursday afternoon, Obama praised the Supreme Court’s ruling that Trump’s ending of DACA was illegal. “Eight years ago this week, we protected young people who were raised as part of our American family from deportation,” Obama tweeted. “Today, I’m happy for them, their families, and all of us.”

I can still remember when Barack Obama was campaigning in 2008, claiming to be the cure to unconstitutional abuses of power he claimed were systemic in the Bush administration. “I take the Constitution very seriously,” he claimed. “The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all.”

“And that is what I intend to reverse when I become president of the United States,” Obama promised.

I could spend all day talking about how Obama abused his power and violated the Constitution, but in light of the Supreme Court’s decision to stop President Trump’s attempts to end DACA, I think it’s necessary to examine how Barack Obama, who fancied himself to be an authority on the Constitution, acknowledged that he did not have the power to unilaterally alter immigration law—which is exactly what he did when he created DACA via executive action.

The quotes below come from Obama himself acknowledging that his eventual executive order that created the DACA program would be an abuse of power, exceeding the authority granted to him by the United States Constitution.

1. During remarks at a 2010 Cinco de Mayo Celebration
“Comprehensive reform, that’s how we’re going to solve this problem. … Anybody who tells you it’s going to be easy or that I can wave a magic wand and make it happen hasn’t been paying attention to how this town works.” —Barack Obama, May 5, 2010

LINK

wrong-headed, racist and draconian, initiatives

Yep, the Declaration Of Independence, America’s sovereign right, immigration law and order...So racist, so draconian.
Meanwhile, Mehico, with virtually no taxpayer funded freebies maintains an aggressive immigration law.

DACA kids got a temporary reprieve from the USSC. They can still be deported when the proper administrative protocol is followed.
Trump most likely wants to use DACA as a bargaining chip to get comprehensive immigration reform passed:

Or we just wait for him to get voted out of office.

Here's what's going on. Deep down, the Republicans know Trump is going down in flames. They are trying to put some distance between him and themselves. This is what Roberts did today. "We're not all racist twits!"

Forum List

Back