There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat?

The mob chanting “Hang Mike Pence” was trying to get to our elected officials. How far should the police have let them come in?

I’m sure after they beat up those 140 officers they were just going to politely disagree with our politicians, right? Right?!
Possible intent maybe does not get you murdered and Babbit absolutely was not the leader of a large group of people.

The mob chanting “Hang Mike Pence” was trying to get to our elected officials. How far should the police have let them come in?

I’m sure after they beat up those 140 officers they were just going to politely disagree with our politicians, right? Right?!
Possible intent maybe does not get you murdered and Babbit absolutely was not the leader of a large group of people.

First one to breach the barricade, first one to get shot.

That’s not a coincidence.

Possible intent? I don’t think we should wait for them to get to our officials to find out what their intent is.

Wait, we are taking mob chants as serious threats now? You do realize we have seen BLM chant death threats to the cops thousands of times, right? Should we be arresting those mobs? Death threats are illegal. Are mob chants real threats? If they are, you should want every BLM leader arrested on RICO charges.
Grasping for straws about possibly what might have happened later on is a liberal industry

You are correct
There was no coincidence
There was premeditated murder

You are correct
There was no coincidence
There was premeditated murder

It was defending our elected officials.

Unfortunately for you, the officer won’t be charged. Sucks for you huh?

Our election process integrity can be maintained just fine without murdering people who question outcomes.

Wait, we are taking mob chants as serious threats now? You do realize we have seen BLM chant death threats to the cops thousands of times, right? Should we be arresting those mobs? Death threats are illegal. Are mob chants real threats? If they are, you should want every BLM leader arrested.

We should be arresting rioters who attack police officers and break into our government buildings. Not complicated.

Once again, how far should the police have let the mob go when they were trying to get to our elected officials? Do you think we should have let them all the way in? Because I don’t. I’m glad someone stopped them.
Should we also be arresting BLM "protesters"? As we all know, they are mostly rioters, not protesters. Should we arrest every single BLM street blockade mob? Blocking traffic is illegal, as are unsanctioned protests. Almost every BLM protest is unsanctioned and therefore illegal, so should we arrest virtually every single person involved with BLM?

Yeah, he sure did provide the definition

And is the definition correct?
Hey, remember when Asslips said this, right before being proven wrong by his own link?

"Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:"

I LOL'd when you stuck up for him and were supremely confused the entire debate. You are still confused and its the most wonderful gift i have had all week! Your low IQ is an absolute blessing. :laugh:
You can try answering the question now you little bitch. :laugh:

He provided the definition. Is the definition correct?
:laugh:
Still no answer I see. We both know why that is now don’t we? Too fucking easy. :laughing0301:

This is the part where you run away like a little bitch instead of answering. Every. Single. Time.

See ya bitch. :bye1:

That’s a good little bitch. Just like I said you would. :laugh:

Don’t think for a second that I forgot about you running away from this question. I’ve noticed this pattern from you. You pick up stupid word game arguments and then you run away when it gets flipped on you.

Don’t bother replying. I already know what you’re going to do. You’re going to give some snappy “Ur stupid” or a little emoji response and you’re going to completely ignore answering the question.

You’re not hard to predict. :bye1:

Wait, we are taking mob chants as serious threats now? You do realize we have seen BLM chant death threats to the cops thousands of times, right? Should we be arresting those mobs? Death threats are illegal. Are mob chants real threats? If they are, you should want every BLM leader arrested.

We should be arresting rioters who attack police officers and break into our government buildings. Not complicated.

Once again, how far should the police have let the mob go when they were trying to get to our elected officials? Do you think we should have let them all the way in? Because I don’t. I’m glad someone stopped them.
Should we also be arresting BLM "protesters"? As we all know, they are mostly rioters, not protesters. Should we arrest every single BLM street blockade mob? Blocking traffic is illegal, as are unsanctioned protests. Virtually every BLM protest is unsanctioned and therefore illegal, so should we arrest virtually every single person involved with BLM?
The answer to your question is they are either Black or looting and destroying to support criminally engaged blacks

Babbit was none of the above.

Hey, remember when Asslips said this, right before being proven wrong by his own link?

"Obviously you have zero clue what homicide means. Homicide is not a crime you dim wit. Murder or Manslaughter is. :lol:"

I LOL'd when you stuck up for him and were supremely confused the entire debate. You are still confused and its the most wonderful gift i have had all week! Your low IQ is an absolute blessing. :laugh:

Still no answer I see. We both know why that is now don’t we? Too fucking easy. :laughing0301:

This is the part where you run away like a little bitch instead of answering. Every. Single. Time.

Don’t think for a second that I forgot about you running away from this question. I’ve noticed this pattern from you. You pick up stupid word game arguments and then you run away when it gets flipped on you.

Don’t bother replying. I already know what you’re going to do. You’re going to give some snappy “Ur stupid” or a little emoji response and you’re going to completely ignore answering the question.

Wow, you still want to remind people of this embarrassing moment for you? You are one dumb sumbitch. Just glutton for punishment. :laugh:

Our election process integrity can be maintained just fine without murdering people who question outcomes.
Really? Cmon. This is such a bullshit statement.
So you believe questioning the election outcome should get you killed. That’s what happened and that’s what you just stated you support
Thank you though for the clarity of your admission.

Really? Cmon. This is such a bullshit statement.
So you believe questioning the election outcome should get you killed. That’s what happened and that’s what you just stated you support
Thank you though for the clarity of your admission.
No, I think being in a violent mob that is threatening members of Congress and bashing through barricaded doors to reach them might get you shot.

It’s so stupid to say she was shot because “she questioned the election”. Just idiotic. Everyone knows that’s bullshit including you.

Wow, you still want to remind people of this embarrassing moment for you? You are one dumb sumbitch. Just glutton for punishment. :laugh:

Just like I called it. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

“Don’t bother replying. I already know what you’re going to do. You’re going to give some snappy ‘Ur stupid’ or a little emoji response and you’re going to completely ignore answering the question.”

Run away you little bitch. Questions are so scary aren’t they? You do this every single time. Let me know when you grow some balls and actually address what is being asked. :itsok:

When liberals tell you “that’s a stupid thing to say” it means they have no rebuttal based in fact.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

Please go jaywalk.

I am hoping some law enforcement officer drops you with two to the head (although it is unclear you can suffer brain damage).

You deserve no mercy. You are not human. You should be put down.

Are you insane? Wishing death upon someone because you don't agree with an opinion they hold?

As for splitting hairs, my opinion it's not, because if you watch the video the cop that shot her was off to the side so it's likely she didn't see him, and if he didn't shout at her then it's likely she didn't get any warning that she would be shot.

That's ridiculous. People said "Gun! Gun! Gun!" when they saw the armed officer. What did she think was going to happen trying to breach a barricaded part of our Capitol with a violent mob behind her, directly in front of armed security pointing a gun right at them? Was she deaf and retarded maybe?

She's an idiot if she didn't figure out the danger of what she was doing. Darwin award candidate right there.

I'm not saying your wrong, but please show me that video.
Why? We've all seen the video. But here you go.

I heard someone yelling about a gun, but not a warning from the cop.

That's what I said. People shouted that there was a gun when they saw the armed officer pointing a gun.

Was Ashli Babbitt deaf and retarded? How would she not know that she was putting herself in danger by breaking into the barricaded section directly in front of an armed police officer pointing a gun at them?

That's pretty stupid of her. That's why I think she deserves the Darwin award.

Probably so.
However there was a lot of yelling and all sorts of noise, and this still doesn't show where the officer himself warned her before he shot her.
Aclepias made that claim, and then has tried to claim he didn't.

If I recall correctly, Aclepias stated that she was warned which she was, verbally, by multiple individuals, multiple times, you can hear that much in the video of the incident.

A law enforcement officer pointing his/her firearm at you is also a warning even if it's not a verbal warning. And most normal people take it as such and don't have to be told twice to cease whatever it is that they're doing.

No one is required to give a verbal warning before using deadly force however if you're a civilian it doesn't hurt if witnesses can tell the responding police officers that they heard you warn the shooting "victim" at least one or more times to stop what they were doing and/or that you would shoot them. But that's primarily for CCW holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back