There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
We know condoning murder is the thing to do for the State. Good Commie.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Did the warning include they would shoot? No, it did not, murder. There was NO REASON to shoot her. It was solely for intimidation purposes.
If she was stupid enough not to realize she was going to get shot if she didnt back off then she deserved to die. She got the Darwin award.
She was not warned, asshole. Murder. Release his name.
She was warned. She got her stupid ass shot. Let it go.
No i wont release his name. I know it gives you indigestion. :auiqs.jpg:

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.
Did the warning include they would shoot? No, it did not, murder. There was NO REASON to shoot her. It was solely for intimidation purposes.
If she was stupid enough not to realize she was going to get shot if she didnt back off then she deserved to die. She got the Darwin award.
You do not know his name. Babbitt was murdered and you condone that murder. Put that on your shelf with your race baiting trophies.

If you are a Progressive black person why would you care about someone breaching the capitol building? You do not like ICE as a Prog. So we trade off. Get rid of ICE and ATF.

If you are a Progressive black person why would you care about someone breaching the capitol building? You do not like ICE as a Prog. So we trade off. Get rid of ICE and ATF.
Why would you think I wouldnt care about some crazy Drumpf supporting bitch breaching the capitol trying to keep Drumpf in power?

You do not know his name. Babbitt was murdered and you condone that murder. Put that on your shelf with your race baiting trophies.
You can call it murder if you want. It will just show your ignorance. Murder is a legal term. The guy will never see a trial. The crazy bitch was shot. Deal with it and stop whining about it.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Go right ahead..................unless you are just all talk.

You can call it murder if you want. It will just show your ignorance. Murder is a legal term. The guy will never see a trial. The crazy bitch was shot. Deal with it and stop whining about it.
The guy will never see a trial which means people who kill Trump supporters will never see a trial. That is the message it sends.

Undescended testes, butterfly? get medical attention---the condition is a cancer risk
huh?
UNDROPPED BALLS

The guy will never see a trial which means people who kill Trump supporters will never see a trial. That is the message it sends.
What's wrong with that message?

Babbitt was the first and greatest 2021 winner of the Darwin Award. And trump could care less about her.

30JUN21 (13 days including today)

Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?

If you do not know, you are not worth talking to.

Cowards only talk the talk.

So, you really have no answer.

30JUN21 (13 days.....tick tock)

Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.

Lets see. Drumpf is a traitor, a criminal, a carnival barker that preys on stupid people. People that support him are useless and a waste of air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back