There is no candidate for an educated, moral, Democrat to vote for.

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
You may be thinking to yourself, but there are no educated, moral Democrats. Yes, that is true, but if there were who do they have that is worthy of voting for?

Watching the Dems the last few nights made me realize, they have no candidate.

You may be thinking to yourself, but there are no educated, moral Democrats. Yes, that is true, but if there were who do they have that is worthy of voting for?

The Democratic Party is largely banking on that old black magic "Anything but Trump" sentiment to carry their day to victory in 2020. That, and they're depending on Americans to feel shame for being American, Christian, patriotic, personally responsible and possessed of self-editing behaviors. Barring either of those two "aces in the hole" the Democrats believe they've got, you are absolutely correct in your assessment. No sane, morally upright, patriotic, God fearing American would ever vote for anyone in their candidate stable. Neigh!

ar

arent you assuming there is such thing as an educated moral democrat

There is no candidate for an educated, moral, Democrat to vote for

SURE THERE IS.

trump cigar.jpg

SAME CHOICE AS LAST TIME.

they have no candidate.

Dude no offense but which Democrats have you been supportive of in the past? Did you think Obama was a good candidate? OBVIOUSLY you will find little you're fond of in the Democrat debates. You must understand that that doesn't mean they're not electable. Don't underestimate your enemy. Sun Tzu figured this shit out ages ago.

Do you Trust MSNBC and NBC?
No
If you don't trust the networks, then they are manipulating your reality, obviously.
NBC News Shoots Down Andrew Yang's Claim His Mic Was Cut Off

You're welcome.

Marianne Williamson for President | Join the Evolution

I'll give her this: the ONE thing I heard in the second debate that actually stood out and made sense was her observation that our health system ISN'T healthcare but SICKNESS CARE. They wait for you to get sick, then they argue over who's going to pay for it. Then they try to pay as little as possible. There is no desire or consciousness about making people well or KEEPING them well, there is no realization that keeping a person HEALTHY is FAR LESS expensive than just keeping sick people well enough they don't die.

A healthy body fights off disease and recovers quickly staying well; a sick body attracts disease and recovers slowly, staying sick.

If everything else the woman said was as good as this and if I believed she could actually realize half of it, I might vote for her. But then stupid started coming out of her mouth and I realized that woman doesn't stand a chance of doing anything. Just a lot of well-intended idealism.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

I'll give her this: the ONE thing I heard in the second debate that actually stood out and made sense was her observation that our health system ISN'T healthcare but SICKNESS CARE. They wait for you to get sick, then they argue over who's going to pay for it. Then they try to pay as little as possible. There is no desire or consciousness about making people well or KEEPING them well, there is no realization that keeping a person HEALTHY is FAR LESS expensive than just keeping people well enough they don't die.

A healthy body fights off disease and recovers quickly getting good mileage like a well-tuned car; a sick body attracts disease and recovers slowly, running poorly and getting poor mileage like a car way out of tune.

If everything else the woman said was as good as this and if I believed she could actually realize half of it, I might vote for her. But then stupid started coming out of her mouth and I realized that woman doesn't stand a chance of doing anything. Just a lot of well-intended idealism.
I'm not advocating for her, yet. I had no idea who she was until the debate and she spoke about the immigration issue. What she said got my attention.

I've listened to her a little more since and I'm comfortable with saying that she is the truth that exposes the lie that there are no educated and moral candidates to vote for in the Democratic Party.

Demonrats know in their hearts they are worth Zero.

They know they are all morally bankrupt.

So the only thing they have left do is to bribe the people.

And you what? It won't work either.

d2dnUQW.jpg

You're welcome.

I'll give her this: the ONE thing I heard in the second debate that actually stood out and made sense was her observation that our health system ISN'T healthcare but SICKNESS CARE. They wait for you to get sick, then they argue over who's going to pay for it. Then they try to pay as little as possible. There is no desire or consciousness about making people well or KEEPING them well, there is no realization that keeping a person HEALTHY is FAR LESS expensive than just keeping people well enough they don't die.

A healthy body fights off disease and recovers quickly getting good mileage like a well-tuned car; a sick body attracts disease and recovers slowly, running poorly and getting poor mileage like a car way out of tune.

I'm not advocating for her, yet. I had no idea who she was until the debate and she spoke about the immigration issue. What she said got my attention.

I've listened to her a little more since and I'm comfortable with saying that she is the truth that exposes the lie that there are no educated and moral candidates to vote for in the Democratic Party.

Yep. She might be the one democrat who really honestly wants to fix stuff rather than just get elected and get power. But she'll never even win the nomination. And even if she won, they would quickly come to her and tell her how it really was just as when Jesse Ventura was governor, guys in dark suits came to him and told him this is how this and that would be done, and Jesse said: But I'm the Governor! Then Jesse found out he really didn't run shit. Just as I'm sure people have tried to go to Trump and reign him in. And they probably have stopped him doing certain things, but he is rich enough and crazy enough and stubborn enough that he's not going along with everything, and that is really giving the deep state fits.

You're welcome.

Yep. She might be the one democrat who really honestly wants to fix stuff rather than just get elected and get power. But she'll never even win the nomination. And even if she won, they would quickly come to her and tell her how it really was just as when Jesse Ventura was governor, guys in dark suits came to him and told him this is how this and that would be done, and Jesse said: But I'm the Governor! Then Jesse found out he really didn't run shit. Just as I'm sure people have tried to go to Trump and reign him in. And they probably have stopped him doing certain things, but he is rich enough and crazy enough and stubborn enough that he's not going along with everything, and that is really giving the deep state fits.
She will never win the nomination. That's a given.

You're welcome.

I'll give her this: the ONE thing I heard in the second debate that actually stood out and made sense was her observation that our health system ISN'T healthcare but SICKNESS CARE. They wait for you to get sick, then they argue over who's going to pay for it. Then they try to pay as little as possible. There is no desire or consciousness about making people well or KEEPING them well, there is no realization that keeping a person HEALTHY is FAR LESS expensive than just keeping sick people well enough they don't die.

A healthy body fights off disease and recovers quickly staying well; a sick body attracts disease and recovers slowly, staying sick.

Well, this is interesting.

So, how far do we go to make sure that people do what is right and healthy so that we can keep costs of health -- sorry -- sickness treatment?

Expect Mrs. Clinton to make a comeback.

She definitely is interested in another run, and she can see the D's are in a pickle.

You're welcome.

So, how far do we go to make sure that people do what is right and healthy so that we can keep costs of health -- sorry -- sickness treatment?

Is that a rhetorical question? Did I say I was a medical doctor? Dietician? Food expert?

But since you asked, a few suggestions (just my opinion):
  1. Half the food supplied in stores is full of chemicals and garbage.
  2. Business promotes a lifestyle where you get up, rush out the door with a pop tart, cram some fast food at lunch then stop at a drive through on the way home.
  3. Doctors do not take obesity seriously nor treat it. Rather than encourage you to drop ten pounds and give you a suggested diet or recommendations, they put you on a pill for high blood pressure. Then when you are 100 pounds over, they tell you to go to a diet center you cannot afford. There are diet pills which suppress appetite out there but either the government regulate them into unavailability or doctors are remiss to prescribe them.
  4. Insurance companies won't pay for diet pills or the kinds of things that a person WANTING to get or stay healthy might need.
  5. Insurance companies cut off payment of certain drugs or limit available to the number of physical therapy sessions a patient might actually need to make a full recovery.
  6. Our entire society is geared towards stress and over-working the individual rather than a more healthy lifestyle. In Europe, they are actually ahead of us, they work less hours, take longer breaks, relax more, enjoy life more, get longer vacations and in a lot of cases, healthcare is covered freely.
  7. Our entire marketing/media complex is geared towards unhealthy living and unhealthy food. Must be a lot of money in sick people.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Is that a rhetorical question? Did I say I was a medical doctor? Dietician? Food expert?

But since you asked, a few suggestions (just my opinion):
  1. Half the food supplied in stores is full of chemicals and garbage.
  2. Business promotes a lifestyle where you get up, rush out the door with a pop tart, cram some fast food at lunch then stop at a drive through on the way home.
  3. Doctors do not take obesity seriously nor treat it. Rather than encourage you to drop ten pounds and give you a suggested diet or recommendations, they put you on a pill for high blood pressure. Then when you are 100 pounds over, they tell you to go to a diet center you cannot afford. There are diet pills which suppress appetite out there but either the government regulate them into unavailability or doctors are remiss to prescribe them.
  4. Insurance companies won't pay for diet pills or the kinds of things that a person WANTING to get or stay healthy might need.
  5. Insurance companies cut off payment of certain drugs or limit available to the number of physical therapy sessions a patient might actually need to make a full recovery.
  6. Our entire society is geared towards stress and over-working the individual rather than a more healthy lifestyle. In Europe, they are actually ahead of us, they work less hours, take longer breaks, relax more, enjoy life more, get longer vacations and in a lot of cases, healthcare is covered freely.
  7. Our entire marketing/media complex is geared towards unhealthy living and unhealthy food. Must be a lot of money in sick people.
That's nice. Now answer My question.

Schultz-he just can't run as a Democrat.

Forum List

Back