There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

Cherry picking one week, while the CDC and other players are grasping like crazy at any good data they can find.

Desperate and pathetic
You are correct you should not cherry pick data. Those who fear vaccines and boosters, like you, are cherry picking the data. Let me help you out.

Cherry picking one week, while the CDC and other players are grasping like crazy at any good data they can find.

Desperate and pathetic
More help

More help

Why do you continue to believe those who lied to you about masks? 6 feet of protection? Plastic guards? All of it?

Could never be me

You are deflecting on you cherry picking data to prove your case.
You lack the ability or the desire to examine all the information available to make an educated opinion on issues.
Dear Elmer,

You promote Pharma propaganda, and most people realize that today. Your bias in favor of the Pharma nonsense is obvious.

Dear Elmer,

You promote Pharma propaganda, and most people realize that today. Your bias in favor of the Pharma nonsense is obvious.
Those who feel science is propaganda are not living in the real world.

You live in a fake world driven by false conspiracy theories.

How to people end up thinking like you do.

You are deflecting on you cherry picking data to prove your case.
You lack the ability or the desire to examine all the information available to make an educated opinion on issues.

How many shots and boosters did you get??

All of them plus 2 extra to piss off the anti-vaxers

Doesn't piss me off at all. I don't have those free floating spike proteins clogging up my arteries and organs, so it's no skin of my nose whatsoever.

Best wishes...you're gonna need it

All of them plus 2 extra to piss off the anti-vaxers
Excellent news .
Assuming you were not in an area that was for Placebos or low dose toxicity shots , you have lowered your life expectancy significantly .
And without extending the narrative , also opened yourself up to plenty of other gruesome possibilities .

Could not have happened to a more deserving person , rofl .
Don't call us , we will contact your relatives .

That racist-luiza was very busy spamming stupidity here on forums on Christmas eve, when it was weihnacht in her Germany.

Sad loser - she "it": will probably repeat the same tonight.

Doesn't piss me off at all. I don't have those free floating spike proteins clogging up my arteries and organs, so it's no skin of my nose whatsoever.

Best wishes...you're gonna need it
I have lots of floating spike proteins strengthening my immine system and I feel, GREAT.
I believe in science. I don't follow conspiracy theories started by uneducated individuals consumed by fear and supported a small minority in the sciece community. Only crazy people listen to the outliers. You know there are some who think the earth is flat. I am guessing you are one.

Excellent news .
Assuming you were not in an area that was for Placebos or low dose toxicity shots , you have lowered your life expectancy significantly .
And without extending the narrative , also opened yourself up to plenty of other gruesome possibilities .

Could not have happened to a more deserving person , rofl .
Don't call us , we will contact your relatives .
I can tell luiza is a very intelligent individual. We should all take our medical advice from people like luiza. The dumbest among us believe the dumbest among us.

I am not telling anybody to get the shots. I simply would want for you all who do not get them to consider your family, friends and even strangers who show up. Do you seriously want them to get sick from you? I also state I got all of the shots and have wonderful health.
If you not telling people to get the shot, why does anyone need to consider their family, friends and even strangers? You are lying because you are trying to guilt people to get the shot. Can’t you at least pretend to be honest?

What you have been conditioned to see as science is broken, just like the spirit of the Hippocratic Oath, that bit about 'first do no harm'.

Great reource, Greg Glassman a fitness trainer with no medicalbackground. Success in developing cross-fit but as he became known for his persoal views was forced out of crossfit. He has been humiliated in the fitness industry. He is considered a nut case.

Is this the type of resource you always go to. No wonder you are so uninformed.

Forum List

Back