...there have been numerous J6 threads on this venue...

I posted a survey here yesterday that showed roughly HALF the country doesn't even KNOW about Trump's legal issues. I'd guess a pretty sizable portion of that figure couldn't tell you much about his behaviors and tactics, and how they might affect certain outcomes or put our democracy in danger.

In short, half the country really doesn't give a shit. But hey, they can tell you who won "Dancing with the Stars™".

I agree with you, but I learned a lot about this country in the 2016 elections, and I'm not holding my breath one way or the other regarding November.
Just because the average American doesn't track all of Trump's legal troubles doesn't mean they don't know what Trump did on Jan 6 is wrong. Most of them do know it was wrong.

The fact that the Republican Party did not do nearly as well as expected during the 2022 midterms suggests that Trump and the Republican Party are permanently damaged as a result of Jan 6.

The 2016 election was before Jan 6 and the Dobbs abortion decision. Trump is not going to do nearly as well as he did in 2016...or nearly as well as he did in 2020, for that matter.

Why was she crawling through that window, dumb fuck?? That security officer was vastly outnumbered and trapped and he had no choice.

These are the questions that you MAGA traitor fucks WON'T answer.
She was coming to kill them all with her bare hands and take over the government dufus.

If only.

She was coming to kill them all with her bare hands and take over the government dufus.

If only.
I guess if she was that stupid then her MAGA traitor ass deserved to die.

I thought you idiot Repugs were the party of individual responsibility. Doesn't sound like it to me.

Flipped.
Got a lighter sentence.
If he was theirs why was he sentenced?
Your logic is illogical.
How long was his sentence again......once more sl o w l y....he couldnt provide anything they didnt already know......so come up with a better lie

How long was his sentence again......once more sl o w l y....he couldnt provide anything they didnt already know......so come up with a better lie
A year of probation.

Pretty stupid to sentence an employee for doing his job.
OR
The idea that Epps was a plant is pretty stupid.

Occam's Razor sonny.

A year of probation.

OR

Occam's Razor sonny.
The idea that Epps was not a plant is very stupid.

A year of probation.

OR

Occam's Razor sonny.
YRs probation...wow ......what a light sentence for the ringleader who was filmed evrywhere urging on the crowd...........Rube says what

A deep state effort to overturn an election they won?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only in MAGADUMIA
It was to distract from the protest of fraud that was J6. The RINOs used the violence to withdraw the claims when that violence had 0 to do with the election process in Nov.. It was planned and hyped til it dominated every newscast. Idiots and those incapable of independent thought grabbed on tight to another huge lie.

Last edited:
It was to distract from the protest of fraud that was J6. The RINOs used the violence to withdraw the claims when that violence had 0 to do with the election process. It was planned and hyped til it dominated every newscast.
The election challenges were all but over. Republicans had no options left.

It didn’t distract from anything. There was nothing left to distract from.

The rioters knew this, which is why they rioted. In desperation and without any other options.

Forum List

Back